Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:23 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a system that never died

Topic closed. 101 replies. Last post 10 years ago by retxx.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Anywhere & Everywhere
United States
Member #10713
January 23, 2005
290 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2007, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

WSNI you are one of the main reasons why i have decided to revisit the shift system you and a few others ,even tho i have been using the system for myself i was happy to see someone was still interested.The only problem i have ran across with system has to do with (time) because the numbbers do fall its just a matter of when and good decsion makin .

Startin tommrow we will begin with the cash 4 side of the shift with the state of georgia,I will show you proof that time frame of the numbers i expect to fall works and that the number do come ,and i will also show you how to to pick them .I am sure if you dont let (time) beat you lotto can be come a income.

THANKS TO YOU ALL

Well Thank you Amilby for your consideration, as I stated my first priority and primary focus is the pick 3, because TX doesnt have a P4 game. Im looking for the greatest flexibility of play on and offline and for me that is P3, then P5, then P4 and you have the other games. However, If we can get the details worked out on at least one of these 3 challenging games, then we can move on to the other if viable and necessary. So push on, I'll check in occassionally as I continue my P3 reseach and development. If the P4 is the best place to present the system details in it's entirety for you, then by all means please go with it. Good Luck!

And again, from the past experience of reading the previous 2 threads on the subject, I suggest laying out the entire blueprints of the system upfront with your instructions all laid out, so that we can build examples, questions and answers from there. Although, I am interested, those 2 threads on the subject were quite fustrating to read, however, I am a very open minded, creative and positive with steadfast goal in mind, that's why I made the request. So, If there is a golden nugget through the storm, Im here for the nugget. This is not just a game for me, it serious business.

Associated links:

a proven system that makes no dreams only income

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/136802 

shift revised this is not a winning or proven system

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/137878

Thanks

dK

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2007, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

For those of you who want access to the spreadsheet that WSN1 talked about, do the following:

1. Go to http://www.carolinapokersupply.com/LPMembers for the main directory.

2. Right click the file "Amilby30 Generator.xls"

3. Select "Save Target As"

and save to your hard drive.

Sorry that there isn't a "Click Here" link, but the Insert Link function isn't working for me right now.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
      BOSTON
      United States
      Member #48
      September 9, 2001
      3584 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2007, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

also interested but need to nkow how to play with a pick 4 only once a day for 7 days a week. How do we use the spreadsheet which uses midays and eve. thanks

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2007, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Do we make these sets each day or is the first set good for the week.  Seems this question gets asked a lot but I never seen an answer to it.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #40207
          May 29, 2006
          2024 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2007, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Very interested Amilby30!  Thanks!

United States
            Member #38388
            April 28, 2006
            411 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2007, 12:16 am - IP Logged

also interested but need to nkow how to play with a pick 4 only once a day for 7 days a week. How do we use the spreadsheet which uses midays and eve. thanks

ditto, thanks

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1527 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2007, 2:22 am - IP Logged

Great to see you posting Amilby!

May the numbers keep being good to you!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

moneyfarah's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                New Providence
                Bahamas
                Member #49553
                February 5, 2007
                64 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2007, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I am definately interested.... Will this work in florida or Illinios?

Fergus
                  Canada
                  Member #5532
                  July 9, 2004
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2007, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Yes I am interested in revisiting this as well.

Raziel

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                    rural lowcountry, south carolina
                    United States
                    Member #31677
                    February 2, 2006
                    196 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Count me in too Amil, i missed you!

Kansas City, MO
                      United States
                      Member #50725
                      March 13, 2007
                      78 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested...

Illinois
                        United States
                        Member #49892
                        February 18, 2007
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested as well!

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                          Cobb
                          United States
                          Member #26586
                          November 19, 2005
                          9689 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2007, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Ok sorry you guys yesterday was a mess,but i will begin to day keep in mind that i am dealing with a personal injury case
                          and all the info i would like to give will be given over atleast a weeks time span.

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS

Anywhere & Everywhere
                            United States
                            Member #10713
                            January 23, 2005
                            290 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2007, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Ok sorry you guys yesterday was a mess,but i will begin to day keep in mind that i am dealing with a personal injury case
                            and all the info i would like to give will be given over atleast a weeks time span.

Amilby again I advise, and especially since you have a personal injury case. Collect all of your thoughts FIRST , write down and submit at one time, EVEN IF IT TAKES ANOTHER WEEK TO POST. Otherwise, INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WILL CREATE A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND DRAG THIS PROCESS OF DELIVERY OF INSTRUCTIONS AS IT DID BEFORE. THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO MAKE AS MANY POST WHILE YOU ARE RECOUPERATING.

amilby30's avatar - nw logo.jpg
                              Cobb
                              United States
                              Member #26586
                              November 19, 2005
                              9689 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2007, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

If you understand the first two steps that are rather simple what i am about to show u is something like a filter for this system for the cash three numbers in ga.va,ky these states seem to work the best with this system.

First of course you will shift your numbers everyday as usual
                              then you will want to go back to the first date of the month you are playing in .Then go back and collect all the mid and eve cash4 draws up until present date.If todays is the 17th i would gather all the numbers back to the 1st these numbers will be used to see how many times numbers you have shifted have shown in the cash 4 .

(example)

These are not real drawn nums

2457eve
                              3980mid   3th

8967eve
                              6879mid    4th

5569eve
                              3333mid      5th

6786eve
                              4689mid      6th

up until present date the 7th       6786eve
                                                                       4689mid
                              the draw are the same in the example because the draws for the seventh havent drop yet .So in this example we are shifting for the present day .

Back to the number filter sheet
                              on the 3rd 2457 and 3980 fell
                              breakdown= 754-542-089-893 continue to do all past date
                              numbers as shown .When done you should have a good amount of numbers these are not number you play just number you use to look back on while shifting day to day .
                              So if i shift for numbers on the seventh i would come up with these numbers (664-346-786-368-848-284) then i would refer back to sheet to see how many times these group of numbers are being used or have already been used .
                              If i look back to the dates i have posted above i can easily
                              see the that cash4 has been using 678 alot and it will soon
                              fall.

Ok for example these are real numbers and dates

fri mar16 07 eve 751
                              fri mar16 07 mid   482
                                              eve   2823
                                              mid   2224
                              as shown on a ga print out

shiftes 742-422-588-882-122-222   

now today cash 4 mid was 0228? now im happy

im sure 228-882-227-224-122-522-222-022-
                              on of these will come these are only eight numbers that will will bring you money now longer than a week and if you play every day what do you have to lose if im tellin that hese numbers are guranteed to come with in that time span maybe even two of them.But if you want to narrow it down just play 228 since it is being used so much.This one double could pay like trips if you bet right and dont let time get the best of you. sometimes there are cases even tho you see the number in the csh4 and in your shifting that it may take longer than a week .Like that 900 i kept screaming about in the the cash4 in jan it came first 0009 and a few days later 0091 but 900 did not fall until almost 30 days later.But lets face it some of us dont hit every thirty days so if i had to chance to for sure know that i could hit one number   big ever thirty days sounds like a winner to me .ok just like yesterday i hit friday midday because thru eve cash4 num was 4824 break it down for mid day fri and i get these numbers 482-824-428-284 fri mid 482srt now thats just in between numbers my main numbers are posted up above .

Ok alot more info to be shared but i must go eat so i will continue later , this will take a min so hang in thier

I LOVE THIS SPORT !!   BY30PREDICTIONS