Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

great predictors at lottery post

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottomama.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
Illinois
United States
Member #46704
September 23, 2006
3692 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2007, 11:30 am - IP Logged

You should just block the negative people from private messaging you and do what you do.

Obviously you are better than most

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2007, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Lucky,

I think that you should do what you like to do, that is help people and post Predictions.

You've been around long enough here at LotteryPost and even before at Maybell's, yeah we go back, so you know that old saying that you can't please ALL the people ALL the time. So you just have to please yourself and the rest will fall into place. 

If you want to post predictions, post predictions let them fall where they may and to heck with those that can't do any better than to be a Monday morning quarterback.

You are doing an outstanding job and I hope to see more predictions on the boards from you.

Thanks for ALL that you do.

Michael J. Smith

Mike's Computer Picks / Quick Nickels 

I Agree! 100%

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31347 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2007, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Lucky - we love you

Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7308 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2007, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I just can't get certain members here to understand that I use more then one system to come up with my numbers for " All States Pick 3 Of The Day " and those are the numbers I posted daily on the predictions page...

I'm not posting in the prediction pages anymore because I'm tired of being put under the microscope by certain members like lottomama, tntea and a few others...

Here is part of a PM message I got from Lottomama:

I had two bad months where my Prize ratio was 43% and I was asked by lottomama if I didn't feel a little bit embarrassed about my predictions on the Prediction Page...(my answer was yes I do, but I could never say something that hurtful to anyone) 

I just can't understand people who are always so negative and are always trying to start crap instead of trying to do something good and productive !!

I tried not to respond to this post but it was eating at me inside so much I just couldn't do it any longer...

I will not respond to this post...I had my say and that's it !!

From the Predictions Statistics page: 

"Lottery predictions are not an exact science, and there is no "right" way to utilize this information.  These reports do not show who is a "good" predictor and who is "bad", but rather should be used as another tool to help you select your numbers to play."

And "great predictors" is a subjective term because somebody making lots of predictions with a 1% prize ratio might be much more valuable than somebody breaking even with a 100% prize ratio.

charh20's avatar - ICONATOR be3777802402ed40fe6d8770cf33207f.gif
          Winchester, Kentucky
          United States
          Member #42711
          July 7, 2006
          1201 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2007, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I personally Love Lucky's Posts........

He makes my day,,,,,,

Every morning I head for his post first and of course, emilyg my dear sweet friend.

His post is the one for me........ Smiley

lottomama's avatar - animaniacs06

United States
            Member #779
            October 12, 2002
            9 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2007, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Lucky i want to apologize to you for what i said . it was insensitive and i am very sorry. tried to to send you a message and could not because you have me blocked. please unblock me i want to talk to you.

lottomama

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2007, 7:14 am - IP Logged

i take full blame for this lucky.boneheaded mistake on my part.nobodys fault but mine so please don't be mad at anyone.i feel really bad about this.i should've put my thinking cap on before starting this topic.i need to shy away from anything smacking of favortism.on my posts from now on and i encourage everyone to do this i really need to post things with a group perspective and not from an individual one.again,let me take the sword on this one.Hit With Stick

lottomama's avatar - animaniacs06

United States
                Member #779
                October 12, 2002
                9 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2007, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Lucky i am still blocked out. i would like to talk to you please.

lottomama