Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Damn, I keep putting all the right numbers on the wrong lines...

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by MegaWinner.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19830 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2007, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

20 numbers (or less ?) ?

Get back to us when you narrow it down to 10.

You also don't say how many games you play, and also, I looked for your prior predictions and prediction statistics here, and I don't see any, so pardon me if I doubt you just a teeny bit.  I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it's kinda hard for us to really believe such bold statements with no advance predictions.

And before you even start, I don't make my predictions public, but I also don't make such bold statements, either. 

But, hopefully you will guess lucky and get it right one day. 

I would be happy if I could come up with pool of 20 numbers that had all 5 winning numbers most of the time.  I think it will be likely to have at least 3 of the winning numbers on the same line at least once with 20-25 lines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #50273
    March 3, 2007
    348 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2007, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I would be happy if I could come up with pool of 20 numbers that had all 5 winning numbers most of the time.  I think it will be likely to have at least 3 of the winning numbers on the same line at least once with 20-25 lines.

The last 2 MM drawings I have been off by a mile.  But hey, I keep on truckin!  I'll get it.  The last powerball drawing I had 4 of the numbers in my number pool of about 24 hit.  I didn't get up to Philly to play though for that drawing.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #50273
      March 3, 2007
      348 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2007, 12:34 am - IP Logged

20 numbers (or less ?) ?

Get back to us when you narrow it down to 10.

You also don't say how many games you play, and also, I looked for your prior predictions and prediction statistics here, and I don't see any, so pardon me if I doubt you just a teeny bit.  I'm not saying I don't believe you, but it's kinda hard for us to really believe such bold statements with no advance predictions.

And before you even start, I don't make my predictions public, but I also don't make such bold statements, either. 

But, hopefully you will guess lucky and get it right one day. 

I play MM and PB.  Once in a blue moon I will play pick 6 or Jersey Cash 5 with a few qp's if they are high.  I don't post predictions.  One because I don't know how and haven't even tried, and two because I think that it is superstitious.  I am not here to prove anything to you or anyone else for that matter.  Take it or leave it, I could care less.  And thank you and good luck to you as well.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley