Welcome Guest
You last visited October 22, 2017, 10:31 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Saving vs Playing

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 11 years ago by guesser.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23962 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2007, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean to rate my own thread, but I was trying to use the new feature and finally figured it out.  I'll have to check it out again, since Todd said it isn't necessary to vote to see the member name and rating. Every time I try it, I end up casting a vote. Maybe I'm not clicking quickly enough.  Gosh - hot flashes, night sweats, age spots, spider veins and now my mouse finger is slowing down.

Well, that's not exactly what I said.  The functionality available depends on WHERE you are.  It would be easier for you to go to my other post on the subject, rather than re-hashing it here.  Needless to say you do NOT need to rate topics just to see the rating or who voted.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
    Member #50124
    February 26, 2007
    601 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2007, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean to rate my own thread, but I was trying to use the new feature and finally figured it out.  I'll have to check it out again, since Todd said it isn't necessary to vote to see the member name and rating. Every time I try it, I end up casting a vote. Maybe I'm not clicking quickly enough.  Gosh - hot flashes, night sweats, age spots, spider veins and now my mouse finger is slowing down.

LOL  Click on the stars in the topic list of the forum (before you open the thread) and it'll show you the ratings without you having to rate first.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
      Member #41383
      June 16, 2006
      1969 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2007, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

People look at me and think 'there's a sucker wasting his money on the lottery'.

I look at them as they walk into McDonald's thinking 'now there's a heart attack waiting to happen'.

As was already said: you can't take it with you.