Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Elizabeth03.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

do you quick pick or choose your own numbers?

i quick pick [ 5 ]  [8.93%]
i choose my own numbers [ 26 ]  [46.43%]
i quick pick and choose my own numbers [ 25 ]  [44.64%]
Total Valid Votes [ 56 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5124 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2007, 5:34 am - IP Logged

JUST .................to make a "SPLASH" &&&&&&&&&&&& edicateeeeee

ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW MEMBER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO........................????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HAD to ????????????????XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIII

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTQUICK-PICK$$$$$$$$$

LOL.....& don't expect to WIN?/

(1) QP a week???

must goforit$$

all ..................the,,,,,,,,,,,,,darn>>>>>>TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
    Gurnee, Illinois
    United States
    Member #49731
    February 12, 2007
    917 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2007, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

This week's winning tally:  QPs - 2; own picks - 0

That's right, I had two QP winners for a nice third tier prize; not the jackpot (had me thinking I did have 5 of 6 for a minute), but still nice nonetheless.  I am actually not focusing on the lottery so much now, but I do have a play in for every draw the next month.  Got other fish to fry...would be nice to get back and check all my tickets and find that everyone in lottery land and the media was waiting on ME to come forward to claim a jackpot prize....boy I am going to have some nice dreams in May.  See you all later...its been fun.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #15309
      May 13, 2005
      307 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2007, 8:18 am - IP Logged

When I feel good about the store or the clerk Roll Eyes,  I quick pick; otherwise, I pick.

Sun Smiley             

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2007, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link, but I found information on QP statistics in Florida and am very surprised that the amount of winners using QPs isn't very high.  I thought it would be at least 75%.  Am I reading this wrong?  This is the HTML version, not the .pdf.  Everytime I read a press release I see "Quick Pick" but maybe I just notice it more rather when it doesn't mention it at all. I use my own numbers most of the time, but I buy quick picks as well.  On a recent post in the pick-5 forum I mentioned I bought a couple of quick picks last week and someone won at the same store. So when the lottery fairy sprinkles her magic dust, I don't think it matters if you are betting your own numbers of using quick picks. 

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:QvIji0-p-24J:www.flalottery.com/inet/downloads/quickpicks.pdf+florida+quick+picks&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
          Nova Scotia
          Canada
          Member #9934
          December 27, 2004
          885 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2007, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I play insta piks and choose numbers as well. That way if I don't win on one I may win on the other. I don't want to miss my chance if it's my turn to win a large prize.