Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery post hall of fame

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

do you think lottery post should have a hall of fame?

yes it should [ 19 ]  [47.50%]
no it should not [ 17 ]  [42.50%]
i'm not sure [ 4 ]  [10.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 40 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
missouri
United States
Member #34763
March 7, 2006
756 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2007, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

How about a Hall of Shame for those who predict everyday and never get a single hit?  Wink 

Or maybe a Hall of Blame for those who use other member's predictions and then get upset when they don't win.  Or a Hall of Same for the people who post the same topics over and over and over again. 

Green laughGood one!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2007, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

How about a Hall of Shame for those who predict everyday and never get a single hit?  Wink 

Or maybe a Hall of Blame for those who use other member's predictions and then get upset when they don't win.  Or a Hall of Same for the people who post the same topics over and over and over again. 

yeah..I like this one also..Justxploring..lol..also makes me raise an eyebrow..lol

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Coastal Georgia
      United States
      Member #2653
      October 30, 2003
      1866 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2007, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Hall of Same is a great one !

In fact, there is someone we all know ( who has been silent for over a month now ) that would be the first person to be enshrined in the Hall of Same....

DD

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Funny stuff,JustXploring!

LottoMike,sounds like you got your next poll topics!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: March 29, 2007, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

So So FunnyGreen laughGreen laugh

I Think it would be interesting,Think of it like the Emmy Awards etc,Some may have lots of views and others don't,it happens,That is what make the world go around,,,,,Delores247Lovies

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23277 Posts
            Posted: March 31, 2007, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

No,dear,I don't think there should be a hall of fame. We're all going to go down in history here anyway. Whatever you post on the internet, isn't it alive forever? I mean,it never disappears,does it?

It lives on forever, provided I:

• Continue paying the data center costs for all the servers and bandwidth
            • Get new servers (the current ones are probably reaching their life expectancy.)
            • Keep doing backups

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: March 31, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

YOU.................beat me to the PUNCH "JX"........................................

I was going to suggest............................................................"THAT"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AIN'T THAT A SHAME"??????????????????????????????????????????

(just HOPE we DONOT think....................ALIKE)

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: March 31, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

It lives on forever, provided I:

• Continue paying the data center costs for all the servers and bandwidth
                • Get new servers (the current ones are probably reaching their life expectancy.)
                • Keep doing backups

I didn't realize that,Todd. Just thought it would travel around forever in the Twilight Zone. Thanks for the info!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23277 Posts
                  Posted: March 31, 2007, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I didn't realize that,Todd. Just thought it would travel around forever in the Twilight Zone. Thanks for the info!

All this stuff needs to exist someplace, does it not?  That "someplace" is on my servers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: March 31, 2007, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I can see why you would think that. It's like the "I love lucy" episodes traveling through space.

I liked the Twilight zone thing though.....funny stuff...LOL