Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Conspiracy Theory ??

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Green Blood's avatar - army

Bahamas
Member #25228
November 3, 2005
29 Posts
Posted: March 30, 2007, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I did not want to say anything about this but the memory of it keeps on playing in my mind like watching a bad car wreck.

Anyway here goes. Around December last year I was watching WGN Chicago  live Illinois Midday Pick 3 drawing when they "rolled tape", The lady said "Welcome to your Rehersal midday Pick 3 draw" and I guess the numbers that were drawn in the rehersal were the actual numbers drawn.(I never knew they had to rehearse a random drawing, wow thats deep).

But wait it gets scarier, just a few weeks ago I was watching WGN live midday Pick 3 drawing again, and as the lady turned on the first machine for the first ball, man that ball took forever to pop up and when it did pop up it went flying out of the machine into the air and on the ground(you should have seen the look on that ladies face) but here's the thing I would have thought the camera would have followed the ball on the ground and then continue on to the 2nd and 3rd ball but nope as soon as that ball hit the ground they cut the program and told the viewers the results will be posted later on the website.(what kind of crap is that).

I like Illinois Pick alot but I wonder is it really as random as they say it is or does somebody know what the number is going to be before it is drawn. Cause if there is such a "Lotto GrandMaster" out there who decides what Illinois Pick3 draws should be, boy would I like to buy that guy or gal a cup of coffee.

Man right now I dont know what to believe. I tried strategy after strategy, system after system, experiment after experiment and I cant accurately lock on to the numbers. So in my confused cant see the city for the smoke mind I started thinking what could be more random than a guy getting up out of bed every morning and deciding what todays number will be. No system in the world could ever predict that on a consistant basis. So Lotto GrandMaster I'm calling you out, you big, bad, son of a bizch, holla at ya boy let me get at you dogg.All I'm sayin is hook a player up cuz.LOL

Lotto is a War & Dollars are my Soldiers.Surrender

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    KENTUCKY
    United States
    Member #40028
    May 26, 2006
    578 Posts
    Posted: March 30, 2007, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Just keep trying! Don't give up...read and learn all you can on this website and things will click.

Pick3man's avatar - moon
      Northern ILL
      United States
      Member #49911
      February 19, 2007
      2 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2007, 11:16 am - IP Logged

They do have several rehearsals for each drawing.  They also have a random drawing for one of the seven sets of machines that they are going to use for that draw.  I also think they have started manipulating the drawings.                                                                                                                                                                                     Pick3man

US FlagPick3man

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: March 30, 2007, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I think all lotteries have pre draws. Security purposes

so you saw an equipment failure and think because of it it's rigged. Have you ever owned a car that when you turned off the key your engine kept running. Guess they rigged your car.

equipment failures happen all the time and this was one of those times it happened at the wrong time. I'm sure after they drawing the fixed whatever caused it.  

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Bahamas
          Member #25228
          November 3, 2005
          29 Posts
          Posted: March 30, 2007, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I think all lotteries have pre draws. Security purposes

so you saw an equipment failure and think because of it it's rigged. Have you ever owned a car that when you turned off the key your engine kept running. Guess they rigged your car.

equipment failures happen all the time and this was one of those times it happened at the wrong time. I'm sure after they drawing the fixed whatever caused it.  

Yes I hear you four4me. Models also have hickups on the runway but they dont stop they make the best of it and that what I would have expected from them but who am I right? News reporters also make mistake but show goes on so you dont have to be sarcastic about it.

United States
            Member #10720
            January 23, 2005
            933 Posts
            Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I have seen more than one drawing in nj where a machine failed and the lady reached her hand in and picked out a ball while looking the opposite direction. I might even have a photo capture of it someplace. But I think the term "rehearsal" means that they test the draw machine before the actual drawing and maybe they grabbed the wrong tape or something. Being that I win more than average (but not enough to make a good profit just YET), I doubt most of the conspiracy theories but I don't rule out anything. Run a backtest of your system against the draw history and see if there are any strong deviations from normal. I don't see why the Lottery would want to have less people win unless it's a fixed payout.

Bahamas
              Member #25228
              November 3, 2005
              29 Posts
              Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I have seen more than one drawing in nj where a machine failed and the lady reached her hand in and picked out a ball while looking the opposite direction. I might even have a photo capture of it someplace. But I think the term "rehearsal" means that they test the draw machine before the actual drawing and maybe they grabbed the wrong tape or something. Being that I win more than average (but not enough to make a good profit just YET), I doubt most of the conspiracy theories but I don't rule out anything. Run a backtest of your system against the draw history and see if there are any strong deviations from normal. I don't see why the Lottery would want to have less people win unless it's a fixed payout.

Thanks LckyLary now I can deal with that. Thanks to Amber88, Four4me and Pick3man

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19900 Posts
                Posted: March 30, 2007, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I did not want to say anything about this but the memory of it keeps on playing in my mind like watching a bad car wreck.

Anyway here goes. Around December last year I was watching WGN Chicago  live Illinois Midday Pick 3 drawing when they "rolled tape", The lady said "Welcome to your Rehersal midday Pick 3 draw" and I guess the numbers that were drawn in the rehersal were the actual numbers drawn.(I never knew they had to rehearse a random drawing, wow thats deep).

But wait it gets scarier, just a few weeks ago I was watching WGN live midday Pick 3 drawing again, and as the lady turned on the first machine for the first ball, man that ball took forever to pop up and when it did pop up it went flying out of the machine into the air and on the ground(you should have seen the look on that ladies face) but here's the thing I would have thought the camera would have followed the ball on the ground and then continue on to the 2nd and 3rd ball but nope as soon as that ball hit the ground they cut the program and told the viewers the results will be posted later on the website.(what kind of crap is that).

I like Illinois Pick alot but I wonder is it really as random as they say it is or does somebody know what the number is going to be before it is drawn. Cause if there is such a "Lotto GrandMaster" out there who decides what Illinois Pick3 draws should be, boy would I like to buy that guy or gal a cup of coffee.

Man right now I dont know what to believe. I tried strategy after strategy, system after system, experiment after experiment and I cant accurately lock on to the numbers. So in my confused cant see the city for the smoke mind I started thinking what could be more random than a guy getting up out of bed every morning and deciding what todays number will be. No system in the world could ever predict that on a consistant basis. So Lotto GrandMaster I'm calling you out, you big, bad, son of a bizch, holla at ya boy let me get at you dogg.All I'm sayin is hook a player up cuz.LOL

Green Blood,

I see you're from the Bahamas.  If you're playing through an off shore company rather than with Illinois then even a pre-decided drawing shouldn't effect you unless you're picking your numbers the same way as people in Illinois.  I doubt if a "Lotto GrandMaster" would pick an outcome that would benefit anyone other than Illinois.  Figuring out which numbers he's trying to avoid could help your game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Bahamas
                  Member #25228
                  November 3, 2005
                  29 Posts
                  Posted: March 30, 2007, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Green Blood,

I see you're from the Bahamas.  If you're playing through an off shore company rather than with Illinois then even a pre-decided drawing shouldn't effect you unless you're picking your numbers the same way as people in Illinois.  I doubt if a "Lotto GrandMaster" would pick an outcome that would benefit anyone other than Illinois.  Figuring out which numbers he's trying to avoid could help your game.

RJOH I appreciate your input and have viewed some of your post, you seem sensible and very reasonable and I respect that so its good to have you on board.

Yes I do try to pick my numbers as the people in Illinois do. The world is now a global marketplace thanks to N.W.O. and Big Brother (and of course lottery post)lol.

AT&T told us to" reach out and touch someone", 20 years ago. So imagine what we would be doing in another 20 years God spears life.

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: March 30, 2007, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

i don't believe i know there is a big conspiracy by the World Lottery Corporation & NOrth American Lottery Corporation...

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                      FEMA Region V Camp #21
                      United States
                      Member #520
                      July 27, 2002
                      5699 Posts
                      Posted: March 30, 2007, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I am very confident that IL runs its lottery drawings in an honest manner.  If I wasn't I wouldn't play it.  Technical glitches happen.  A state lottery would have to be insane to shoot their "cash cow" in the foot.

As I've mentioned here before, I have a friend who worked as a WGN stagehand for years and the lottery was one of his daily assignments.  His description of the process they go through to pick the ball sets, the machines, conduct the pre-draw tests and the actual draw convinces me there is no evil underfoot.  The one minute drawing takes about 2 hours to prepare for and the whole process is overseen by an independent auditing company. 

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

lottobrain's avatar - box
                        Smyrna, DE
                        United States
                        Member #10074
                        January 1, 2005
                        125 Posts
                        Posted: March 30, 2007, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Well this reminded me of something I saw back around 1992.  I had been living in DE for about 8 months and was watching a Philly station that aired the live PA drawings one night. About 10 minutes before time for the drawing, a three digit number was flashed onto the screen during the show that was on.  The number was "000".  I didn't think to much of it immediately, but then I realized it was not yet time for the numbers drawing. Just before 7:00pm, the drawing came on and the numbers were drawn.....and the number was 130, not 000.  The next night the number drawn was 000.  I then began to think that the drawings must have been prerecorded a day or more in advance and someone at the station had posted the wrong number by accident.  Strrange....very strange.  Conspiracy.....of some kind?......Of course not one by the lottery.

Bahamas
                          Member #25228
                          November 3, 2005
                          29 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2007, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Well this reminded me of something I saw back around 1992.  I had been living in DE for about 8 months and was watching a Philly station that aired the live PA drawings one night. About 10 minutes before time for the drawing, a three digit number was flashed onto the screen during the show that was on.  The number was "000".  I didn't think to much of it immediately, but then I realized it was not yet time for the numbers drawing. Just before 7:00pm, the drawing came on and the numbers were drawn.....and the number was 130, not 000.  The next night the number drawn was 000.  I then began to think that the drawings must have been prerecorded a day or more in advance and someone at the station had posted the wrong number by accident.  Strrange....very strange.  Conspiracy.....of some kind?......Of course not one by the lottery.

Honestly lottobrain I have witness that too on the same Illinios station, so that make 3 incidences as well as sometime ago someone on lottery post posted something to effect that they went to a 3rd party website for there local results and the website posted the wrong number, coincidently the number the following day was the number that was posted the day before(Say what.What tha ....).

Hey folks I am not saying that there is a conspiracy, I am merely raising an eyebrow in curiosity and asking what do you think.

I love Illinois P3 I am still reaping the benefits of it to this day so I am not trying to take bread out of my own mouth.

Bahamas
                            Member #25228
                            November 3, 2005
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: March 30, 2007, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I am very confident that IL runs its lottery drawings in an honest manner.  If I wasn't I wouldn't play it.  Technical glitches happen.  A state lottery would have to be insane to shoot their "cash cow" in the foot.

As I've mentioned here before, I have a friend who worked as a WGN stagehand for years and the lottery was one of his daily assignments.  His description of the process they go through to pick the ball sets, the machines, conduct the pre-draw tests and the actual draw convinces me there is no evil underfoot.  The one minute drawing takes about 2 hours to prepare for and the whole process is overseen by an independent auditing company. 

Hey Rick G can you please explain to me how the process works. When you say "conduct the pre-draw tests and the actual draw" are they the same number that always come up in the pretest and actual or is it different numbers all of the time? Cause man if its different numbers all of time how could one accurately predict numbers using a system based on previous draws.

I am asking this humbly and with all due respect.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: March 30, 2007, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

don't ask me for the answers because i am not going to post them...

But why does WVa and no other state has the lottery Wva has..Why  they chose WVa?..Samething with Kentucky, why does KY has the lottery it has and no other state, why don't they have that lottery in another state instead of KY?

Why Ca does not have a pick4 an the pick5 is base on horseracing? Why in Tx the scratch-offs cost more than in GA but pay less than in GA...?

why don't they put WVa cash25 in CA or NY, or Tx, or FL, since they're bigger states in population they should be able to rake more money for the game right ?

Why does ma has the number game and no other state comes close to it....

YOu probably wouln't know the answer....the answer i say is because they're scared...Guys, the Lottery Know what they're doing...

"For the Glory of Rome...."                                  from movie "Gladiator"