Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Creo

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3114 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2007, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I'm looking for some input on a lottery software called Lotto Creo.  I downloaded the 15 day trial version which is some what limited.

The trial program predicts 20 numbers, but only allows you to wheel 18 so you have to eliminate 2, but it tells you what those 20 numbers are so you can always use your own wheels with the trial version. 

Using the Prediction Analyzer on the Fl 6/53 the first time I got 3 right among 20, but didn't play.  The second time I did play and got only 2 correct among 20 playing a 12 ticket 3if5of6 wheel for 18 of the numbers.  Somewhat discouraged for Sat 03/31/07 I played all 20 numbers on a CoverMaster made 90% 3if6in20 numbers 6 line open cover wheel.  I could not believe my eyes when I found all 6 winning numbers among the 20 and one line had 4 of the winning numbers for a $67.50 win.   Wheel coverage of 4if6in20 was 22% so I got lucky.

The odds of getting all 6 winning numbers among any 24 is roughly 1 in 100 so I'm wondering is this just a lucky break or common enough to be worth buying the software.  Your experience only please, no sales pitches or links.  Thanks.  BobP

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Saskatchewan
    Canada
    Member #19992
    August 9, 2005
    2867 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2007, 1:05 am - IP Logged

I'm looking for some input on a lottery software called Lotto Creo.  I downloaded the 15 day trial version which is some what limited.

The trial program predicts 20 numbers, but only allows you to wheel 18 so you have to eliminate 2, but it tells you what those 20 numbers are so you can always use your own wheels with the trial version. 

Using the Prediction Analyzer on the Fl 6/53 the first time I got 3 right among 20, but didn't play.  The second time I did play and got only 2 correct among 20 playing a 12 ticket 3if5of6 wheel for 18 of the numbers.  Somewhat discouraged for Sat 03/31/07 I played all 20 numbers on a CoverMaster made 90% 3if6in20 numbers 6 line open cover wheel.  I could not believe my eyes when I found all 6 winning numbers among the 20 and one line had 4 of the winning numbers for a $67.50 win.   Wheel coverage of 4if6in20 was 22% so I got lucky.

The odds of getting all 6 winning numbers among any 24 is roughly 1 in 100 so I'm wondering is this just a lucky break or common enough to be worth buying the software.  Your experience only please, no sales pitches or links.  Thanks.  BobP

There is a free site online that shows you 20 numbers wheeling systems... do not buy this...

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3114 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2007, 1:12 am - IP Logged

There is a free site online that shows you 20 numbers wheeling systems... do not buy this...

Try reading what I wrote before you reply.  I never suggested buying the program for 20 number wheels you can make them free with CoverMaster or get them right here on Lottery Post.  In fact here is the wheel I used.  BobP

1  5 14 16 18 20
       1  4  7  8 12 17
       2  3 11 15 18 19
       2  6  7 13 16 20
       4  8  9 10 13 14
       5  6  9 10 12 17

United States
        Member #986
        January 5, 2003
        280 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2007, 4:50 am - IP Logged

Try reading what I wrote before you reply.  I never suggested buying the program for 20 number wheels you can make them free with CoverMaster or get them right here on Lottery Post.  In fact here is the wheel I used.  BobP

1  5 14 16 18 20
         1  4  7  8 12 17
         2  3 11 15 18 19
         2  6  7 13 16 20
         4  8  9 10 13 14
         5  6  9 10 12 17

I think you just hit a lucky day BobP.  I've had Lotto Creo for awhile, then again maybe it works for your lottery but for my 5/39 hasn't faired well.  You can't import any drawings, you have to take what they give you in the updates drawing.  You can if you want put them in manually.  Sometimes I get double numbers in the tickets line or zeroes.  I've tried contacting them on the issue but a year later still no response.  Of all the lottery software I have, I'm sold on Expert Lotto.  You get immediate support and continuous upgrades/builds.  Any idea you have to improve the software the team will implement it into the software.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Saskatchewan
          Canada
          Member #19992
          August 9, 2005
          2867 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2007, 10:13 am - IP Logged

1  5 14 16 18 20
           1  4  7  8 12 17
           2  3 11 15 18 19
           2  6  7 13 16 20
           4  8  9 10 13 14
           5  6  9 10 12 17

My bad... jumped the gun again... congrats on your good luck.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3114 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2007, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

I think you just hit a lucky day BobP.  I've had Lotto Creo for awhile, then again maybe it works for your lottery but for my 5/39 hasn't faired well.  You can't import any drawings, you have to take what they give you in the updates drawing.  You can if you want put them in manually.  Sometimes I get double numbers in the tickets line or zeroes.  I've tried contacting them on the issue but a year later still no response.  Of all the lottery software I have, I'm sold on Expert Lotto.  You get immediate support and continuous upgrades/builds.  Any idea you have to improve the software the team will implement it into the software.

Lotto Creo seems to have several ways to selecting numbers, I was using Prediction Analysis, letting it run for about twenty minute and highlighting the highest number before going to Prediction.  Is that what you were doing?

Does Expert Lotto have a default prediction routine that can be tested, how does it select numbers for you to play?  Thanks BobP

United States
              Member #986
              January 5, 2003
              280 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2007, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

I tried all kinds of methods with Lotto Creo, sometimes letting it run for hours.  The groups analysis for Lotto Creo seem to be the best for picking numbers.  Expert Lotto does have a prediction, and gives values/numbers but the trend prediction is what your really looking for.  There's a very active forum for the software.

Fergus
                Canada
                Member #5532
                July 9, 2004
                87 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Good going Bob on the hit with Creo

Raziel

Dump Water Florida
                  United States
                  Member #380
                  June 5, 2002
                  3114 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2007, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I tried all kinds of methods with Lotto Creo, sometimes letting it run for hours.  The groups analysis for Lotto Creo seem to be the best for picking numbers.  Expert Lotto does have a prediction, and gives values/numbers but the trend prediction is what your really looking for.  There's a very active forum for the software.

I realized my free version copy of Expert Lotto was 2004 so I downloaded a fresh copy.  Looked it all over including the grayed out areas and I cannot find trend prediction or any prediction for that matter.  I visited the Expert Lotto Forum and didn't find anything on prediction even in the paid users only forum though I only looked at the last 100 messages. 

Here are the 20 numbers Lotto Creo Smart Numbers predicted for Wed April 4th.

11 14 17 18 21 23 26 27 28 33 35 36 37 41 43 46 48 49 50 52

BobP

sask.
                    Canada
                    Member #2713
                    November 6, 2003
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2007, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Bob,

Can you set Lotto Creo to predict any quantity of no's like say for instance 12 0r 14 ect?

Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3114 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2007, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob,

Can you set Lotto Creo to predict any quantity of no's like say for instance 12 0r 14 ect?

Far as I can tell this routine is locked in at 20 numbers.  In the trial version I'm still working with they only allow you to wheel up to 18 numbers so after the Smart Numbers predicts 20 you have to eliminate 2 of the picks before the program allows you to advance to wheeling, but of course you can always use your own wheel. 

BobP

sask.
                        Canada
                        Member #2713
                        November 6, 2003
                        35 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks Bob,

I'm trying out the trial version begining lastnite.

ExpertLotto's avatar - appicon
                          Trebic
                          Czech Republic
                          Member #8380
                          November 3, 2004
                          66 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2007, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

look for 'beta versions' section at our downloads page. the predictor (and some other new features) are not included in the latest official version yet. you'll need a license to use the predictor though.

btw, there's also a link to a white paper at our own discussion board that explains the math behind the predictor (short story - it's based on pattern matching)

Expert Lotto Team

libra's avatar - chi
                            Cleveland , Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #961
                            December 27, 2002
                            44250 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2007, 12:48 am - IP Logged

Hi Bob

A while back , I posted about Lotto Creo Pro 5.0. When I tried it I got several 4 of 5's. I noticed that you did not mention anything about the filters.  They tell you in percentages how often that filter has hit or not hit. With boxes that you can uncheck to eliminate what you don't want to use.There are 10 filters. Hot & cold, Low & High, Last Drawn, Even - Odd, Last Five, Width of Line, Sums , Bankers, Last Digit , First Digit.Also Check out  options at the top of the page. You have Hot Cutoff -5 to 15, HotMin cutoff 0 to 10 and Statistic Cutoff  last 15 to 90 games to be used. Are you using this? After the second 4 of 5 hit I did buy the program. One thing about software is you have to take the time to learn how it works , otherwise you will be disappointed as to how often it hits. I do still use Lotto Creo and no I have not hit the Jackpot yet.

Good Luck Libra Dave         Libra 

Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3114 Posts
                              Posted: April 5, 2007, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I realized my free version copy of Expert Lotto was 2004 so I downloaded a fresh copy.  Looked it all over including the grayed out areas and I cannot find trend prediction or any prediction for that matter.  I visited the Expert Lotto Forum and didn't find anything on prediction even in the paid users only forum though I only looked at the last 100 messages. 

Here are the 20 numbers Lotto Creo Smart Numbers predicted for Wed April 4th.

11 14 17 18 21 23 26 27 28 33 35 36 37 41 43 46 48 49 50 52

BobP

And the winning numbers are: 3-13-19-22-49-53

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh! only the 49 came in, a fitting balance to six correct last draw, oh well 10 more tries before I'm playing on my own money again. 

For Sat 04/07/2007 FL6/53 Lotto Creo Prediction Analysis is:

05 11 18 19 21 23 26 27 33 34 35 36 40 41 46 48 49 50 52 53

BobP