Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are You a "Lottoholic"??

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 10 years ago by lottolaughs.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you eat,drink,sleep and breathe everything "lottery"?

YES--Get me to rehab! [ 11 ]  [18.64%]
YES--have to have a fix at least once a day [ 19 ]  [32.20%]
YES--but within reason [ 20 ]  [33.90%]
NO--Can take it or leave it [ 9 ]  [15.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2007, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I'll be the second to admit that you are a lotto junkie. Green laugh

Got to go now....I see a corner of the dining room table that doesn't have calculations scrawled on it yet.......

The "in denial"  Lottoholic

When caught with a pocketful of tickets,they are always mysteriously for "my friend Bubba."

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7713 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2007, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Tntea is my Name..

lotto is my Game...

Love it

The "poet,didn't know it" Lottoholic

"1--2  Buckle My Shoe

3--4  Knock at the Door

5--6  Pick up Sticks

7--8  Lay them Straight.....let's see.....the 12 pair is due,or is the 56? No,I'm sure it was the 78!"

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7713 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I voted take it or leave it.... The lottery has'nt been very kind to me over the yrs. so i've adopted that attitude towards it. I wont even waste my money on PB anymore till it crosses the 100 mill. mark, hardly ever play P-3 or P-4 anymore, maybe $5.00 a month on scratchoffs, but i do play NC's Cash 5 when it crosses the 200K mark.  Good Luck to ALL!!!!

The "big jackpot only" Lottoholic

Confesses to only playing the big ones but was spotted more then once milling around the convenience store when it was "only" 10 mil.

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2007, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

You know it is funny I was thinking of a poll (which I think has been done before) of how long can you go without checking in on the LP forums. My answer would be less than a day. But as far as lottoholism goes, rehab. #1 reason: I am absolutely convinced that the day I don't play one of my regulars it will drop. #2 reason: When I do hit, small or large, it feeds the fever.  LOL jarasan

P.S. Think 7394. More cowbell.White Bounce

The "haunted" Lottoholic

Dreams every night of being chased by 3 large numbers--199. Doesn't realize it's the price of the bag of pretzels he buys everyday at lunch. 

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
          Harbinger
          D.C./MD.
          United States
          Member #44103
          July 30, 2006
          5587 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2007, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

lottolaughs, Great Post! w/ professional psychological evaluations!  Thank You!

P.S. It is 4 small numbers that taunt me from behind the shadows in amusement park storage room behind the calliope.

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7713 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2007, 9:35 am - IP Logged

lottolaughs, Great Post! w/ professional psychological evaluations!  Thank You!

P.S. It is 4 small numbers that taunt me from behind the shadows in amusement park storage room behind the calliope.

Thank you,jarasan! Just having a little fun with you folks,and taking a break from number crunching.

4  numbers!  Cute!! LOL

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
              Middle GA
              United States
              Member #42874
              July 9, 2006
              3912 Posts
              Posted: April 5, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

I'll be the first to admit I'm a lottery "junkie".

How about all of you?

Do your palms sweat in line at the grocery store while glancing at all those bar codes in the cart???

Have you almost run off the road trying to make out that last number on the license plate ahead of you???

Does just reciting your phone number to someone raise the hairs on the back of your neck??

Please tell me I'm not alone!!!  LOL

I voted before I read your response and I said within reason.  But you're not alone.  After reading your response I guess I am a junkie after all!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7713 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2007, 11:43 am - IP Logged

I voted before I read your response and I said within reason.  But you're not alone.  After reading your response I guess I am a junkie after all!

It's funny that we don't like to think of ourselves that way, but we all have our vices. But you're right. The more responses you read,the more you're like,"Mmmmhmmm.....oh yeah.....I've done that!"  The ones here who admit it, I'm not worried about. But we've got tons more "closet" Lottoholics that we haven't heard from yet. Here's your chance to come clean!!  LOL

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7713 Posts
                  Posted: April 5, 2007, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi all,i must admit i am a junkie for the numbers because i saw policemen getting in their cars at the shopping plaza and i actually told them to hold on a minute and let me get those numbers on your plates; boy that gave them a good laugh,They were on Lunch break and was generous to wait for me to copy all 3 plates

Now the price of meat is a new Low for me,i find all the meat in which the number have hit for my state in any form,for instance the 591 that hit midday Texas; Well whatever cut of meat that is 591 will be on the Supper Table,now this is interesting the other 2 numbers on the Package I find to be put on the hot list and they hit too ,Goodluck All

The "cold cut" Lottoholic

Throws hors 'doeurve parties with the lucky meat everytime she has a win. Latest straight came from meat package 159.