Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Beating Gail Howard's Record Using Her Own System Challenge

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Luminus.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23261 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2007, 7:03 am - IP Logged

The challenge stands for the real world.  I'll even go a step further and make a prediction.  I will win at least 1 prize every single time I play.  How's that?

Well, I disagree with your "real world" statement.  The predictions board is setup to ensure that it mirrors the "real world" exactly.  In fact it's better than the "real world" because there is an inability to lie about how many tickets were bought, and there are detailed statistics to prove it.

In the "real world" we all have to take your word for it, but on the predictions board the numbers tell the story.  I prefer the numbers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Luminus's avatar - ouskuu

United States
    Member #51269
    April 3, 2007
    529 Posts
    Posted: April 8, 2007, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Well, I disagree with your "real world" statement.  The predictions board is setup to ensure that it mirrors the "real world" exactly.  In fact it's better than the "real world" because there is an inability to lie about how many tickets were bought, and there are detailed statistics to prove it.

In the "real world" we all have to take your word for it, but on the predictions board the numbers tell the story.  I prefer the numbers.

Fair enough.  To a previous poster who said Take-5 doesn't pay.  That's not true in NY.  1st prize here can run 100k.  2nd prize at $400 and 3rd at $25 max.

The universe does not bend to your ignorance.

Just because you believe it, doesn't make it true.