Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Straight Into The Heart Of "Absolute Versatility": Part II

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 10 years ago by JAP69.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
kayee's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
missouri
United States
Member #34763
March 7, 2006
756 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Could I ask what numbers each letter represents?

that's what I was asking too! I'm really trying to get this but with the letters instead of numbers I'm just not getting it.

missouri
    United States
    Member #34763
    March 7, 2006
    756 Posts
    Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

I grouped them from the very beginning in this way: 

A (012)

B (3456)

C (789)

There are now only three numbers to worry anything about.

Thank you!

Grumple Dumple's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #48618
      January 3, 2007
      87 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

that's what I was asking too! I'm really trying to get this but with the letters instead of numbers I'm just not getting it.

Now, anytime that you see the digit "3" in the Pick 3 or 4 it is now every bit as much a 4, 5 or a 6; a 4 is every bit as much as a 3, 5,or a 6: a 5 is every bit as much as a 3, 4 or a 6; a 6 is every bit as much as a 3, 4 or a 5.

Among those 4 digits (3, 4, 5 and 6) there is only one to worry about now.

The single letter A represents either a 0, 1 or a 2 occurring.

The single letter B represents either a 3, 4, 5 or 6 occurring.

The single letter C represents either a 7, 8, or 9 occurring.

Smiley

United States
        Member #48618
        January 3, 2007
        87 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!

You are very welcome.  Smiley

JAP69's avatar - alas
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #6
          November 4, 2001
          8790 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

I grouped them from the very beginning in this way: 

A (012)

B (3456)

C (789)

There are now only three numbers to worry anything about.

Thanks for posting your letter to number conversion.

I do work with numbers in groups. But I grouped mine differently for my own reasons.

For a three number group I use this. I use a number to represent a group.

1____1-3-6-8
           2____024
           5____579

I also do a four number group keeping the even odd and high low numbers in their own group.

MAGA

United States
            Member #48618
            January 3, 2007
            87 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting your letter to number conversion.

I do work with numbers in groups. But I grouped mine differently for my own reasons.

For a three number group I use this. I use a number to represent a group.

1____1-3-6-8
             2____024
             5____579

I also do a four number group keeping the even odd and high low numbers in their own group.

Your welcome.

Jap69, that is impressive just to look at.

I don't get the 1 2 and 5 references, but to the right are Pick 3 and 4 type numbers I'm assuming.

I don't mean to be nosey though.

United States
              Member #48618
              January 3, 2007
              87 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2007, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

If I can, tomorrow I'll try to redo that fiasco with the formatting problems for the sake of clarifying what I had intended.

See ya everyone.

See Ya!

United States
                Member #48618
                January 3, 2007
                87 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2007, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

A B A

C B B

A B A

A A C

A C B

B C B

B B C

C B B

A B A

C B B

A B A

A A C

A C B

B C B

B B C

C B B

Two examples of different progressions occurring within the same span of numbers:

In the first example (at the very top) you will notice a progression occurring (illustrated in red in the extreme left column) and another progression occurring (illustrated in blue in the extreme right column). Both of those are to be perceived from the bottom going in an upward direction. Please notice that in the (red) progression the C is the "first occurrence" of a C and in the (blue) progression the A is the first occurrence of an A. Can you see that both progressions are "balanced"?

(red: remember that it is meant to be perceived from the bottom going up)

ABA

CBB

BBC

(blue: remember to perceive it from the bottom going up and from the extreme right column)

CBB

ABA

BBC

(Because that one depends on being percieved from the extreme right column, technically you can invert it like this so the human eye can perceive it in the more natural direction of left to right.)

Like this:

BBC

ABA

CBB

See how both the red and blue progressions are completed and balanced?

In the second example (beneath the top example) please note the occurrence of two progressions illustrated in green. (They are to be perceived moving in a downward direction):

ABA

AAC

ACB

ABA

BBC

CBB

Because both the middle and extreme right columns can be said to "dominate" for those two progressions, please view the progressions from either of those two columns.

Please note that both are "completed" and "balanced".

I want you to notice the presence of versatility within both examples.

Can you see how a number can be two or more things at the same moment because it can be involved in two or more progressions at the same moment?

If you have any difficulties understanding these examples please tell me and I will try to help you with it (in as much as I am able to).

Still problems with formatting correctly: all B's in the middle column of top example are supposed to be "black" and not red.

United States
                  Member #48618
                  January 3, 2007
                  87 Posts
                  Posted: April 11, 2007, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Just disregard the last post.

It's not only the B's with the incorrect colors -- there are some other incorrect colors as well throughout.

You won't understand the idea(s) correctly that I am trying to show you with all those wrong colors.

If anybody has any ideas about how to correct for the incorrect colors let me know.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #46570
                    September 14, 2006
                    558 Posts
                    Posted: April 11, 2007, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

A B A

C B B

A B A

A A C

A C B

B C B

B B C

C B B

A B A

C B B

A B A

A A C

A C B

B C B

B B C

C B B

Two examples of different progressions occurring within the same span of numbers:

In the first example (at the very top) you will notice a progression occurring (illustrated in red in the extreme left column) and another progression occurring (illustrated in blue in the extreme right column). Both of those are to be perceived from the bottom going in an upward direction. Please notice that in the (red) progression the C is the "first occurrence" of a C and in the (blue) progression the A is the first occurrence of an A. Can you see that both progressions are "balanced"?

(red: remember that it is meant to be perceived from the bottom going up)

ABA

CBB

BBC

(blue: remember to perceive it from the bottom going up and from the extreme right column)

CBB

ABA

BBC

(Because that one depends on being percieved from the extreme right column, technically you can invert it like this so the human eye can perceive it in the more natural direction of left to right.)

Like this:

BBC

ABA

CBB

See how both the red and blue progressions are completed and balanced?

In the second example (beneath the top example) please note the occurrence of two progressions illustrated in green. (They are to be perceived moving in a downward direction):

ABA

AAC

ACB

ABA

BBC

CBB

Because both the middle and extreme right columns can be said to "dominate" for those two progressions, please view the progressions from either of those two columns.

Please note that both are "completed" and "balanced".

I want you to notice the presence of versatility within both examples.

Can you see how a number can be two or more things at the same moment because it can be involved in two or more progressions at the same moment?

If you have any difficulties understanding these examples please tell me and I will try to help you with it (in as much as I am able to).

Still problems with formatting correctly: all B's in the middle column of top example are supposed to be "black" and not red.

Hi all...

Maybe you can clarify this for me ...

A=0,1,2

B=3,4,5,6

C=7,8,9

Last nights Pick 3 # in FL was 658

6 = B

5 = B

8 = C

Does this mean that ABA or CBB number combos may come out ?

For some reason, I see 892 and/or 594 coming out for tonight..oh well.

The 9 is a predominant # for tonights FL pick3... just feels right. Perhaps I should wheel 89254 and use those 10 combos...

Getting off-topic ,sorry ... Will review this more and see if I can put this puzzle together if possible.

Omniscient

United States
                      Member #48618
                      January 3, 2007
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2007, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi all...

Maybe you can clarify this for me ...

A=0,1,2

B=3,4,5,6

C=7,8,9

Last nights Pick 3 # in FL was 658

6 = B

5 = B

8 = C

Does this mean that ABA or CBB number combos may come out ?

For some reason, I see 892 and/or 594 coming out for tonight..oh well.

The 9 is a predominant # for tonights FL pick3... just feels right. Perhaps I should wheel 89254 and use those 10 combos...

Getting off-topic ,sorry ... Will review this more and see if I can put this puzzle together if possible.

Omniscient

Hello Omniscient. 

I wish it was as simple as seeing this occur in any last two drawings:

BBC

ABA

and then expecting that the CBB will appear the very next drawing to complete and balance it.

It doesn't work that way. AV is following it's own particular logic. All the progressions are very specific.

It is only occassionally that you will find the three that are needed to balance and complete the progression occurring in three consecutive drawings.

If I could just get those screwy colors to come up correctly!

I was hoping to eventually reach a point in which anyone who wanted to help me could work with me on some actual Pick 3 type lottery results. It's possible that any number of people could offer suggestions on the fly that just might prove to be solutions to some of the problems I'm having with the phenomenon. I mean, it might just be a "fresh pair of eyes" that will see some of these solutions.

Regards.  Smiley

Curious2k3's avatar - Curious 2k3.jpg
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #34209
                        March 1, 2006
                        265 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2007, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I sent you a PM Grumple.

missouri
                          United States
                          Member #34763
                          March 7, 2006
                          756 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2007, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Can you give us an example using numbers. I don't know about anyone else but it would sure help me. I get what you're saying about A=012 ect. but that doesn't make A only one number to worry about cause there are still three numbers that equal A. And how do you know when A is the first appearance cause 01and 2 come out all the time so how far do you go back to find A?

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8790 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Your welcome.

Jap69, that is impressive just to look at.

I don't get the 1 2 and 5 references, but to the right are Pick 3 and 4 type numbers I'm assuming.

I don't mean to be nosey though.

"I don't get the 1 2 and 5 references, but to the right are Pick 3 and 4 type numbers I'm assuming."

the 1 2 and 5 are the numbers I use to identify each group.
                            I track my draw results in software and I need to use numbers for the groups.

All numbers to the right are the lottery numbers.

coloring your numbers or letters.

I do not know what you are doing but this is the way I do it.

If you are coloring the A'S. Hi-lite the first A go select your color from the chart. Color your first A , When you select a color that color will remain present on the color selection in front of you.
                            Then proceed to the next A which you want to be the same color, Hi lite the A and go to color selection and just click on The color in front of you.
                            There is no need to repull the color selections when doing the same color.

Then when you want to do another color just pull the color chart and select your color. That color will remain in front of you until you want another color.

MAGA

JAP69's avatar - alas
                              South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #6
                              November 4, 2001
                              8790 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2007, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello Omniscient. 

I wish it was as simple as seeing this occur in any last two drawings:

BBC

ABA

and then expecting that the CBB will appear the very next drawing to complete and balance it.

It doesn't work that way. AV is following it's own particular logic. All the progressions are very specific.

It is only occassionally that you will find the three that are needed to balance and complete the progression occurring in three consecutive drawings.

If I could just get those screwy colors to come up correctly!

I was hoping to eventually reach a point in which anyone who wanted to help me could work with me on some actual Pick 3 type lottery results. It's possible that any number of people could offer suggestions on the fly that just might prove to be solutions to some of the problems I'm having with the phenomenon. I mean, it might just be a "fresh pair of eyes" that will see some of these solutions.

Regards.  Smiley

"I was hoping to eventually reach a point in which anyone who wanted to help me could work with me on some actual Pick 3 type lottery results. It's possible that any number of people could offer suggestions on the fly that just might prove to be solutions to some of the problems I'm having with the phenomenon. I mean, it might just be a "fresh pair of eyes" that will see some of these solutions."

I do not know how much you have ciphered out with your number groups. I could post some things I have figured out.

MAGA