Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Clandestine Raffle....Could you start it?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 10 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2007, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

How many of you seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman?

If you seen the movie you would see that they had a secret Club, more like a Cult, where very important people will gather (i think they gathered in a Private Castle or Mansion or Chatteau) to indulge themselves in sex, maybe orgies and the price for speaking out was death, or intimidation, or get cripple....You had to know the secret password & i think screename or the secret question...

And my question to you all is, could you start something similar, like a secret cult, where you do not meet for sex, but instead to perform a clandestine Raffle drawing, without the feds/police knowing about it?

What i am saying is there are ways you could do it....And the penalty you pay for that i think (i am not sure) might be the same penalty you pay to go and protest or something, you wouldn't do hard time...But if you wanted it to work you would have to do it a 1 time thing only or a once a year or every six mont meeting thing....

Guys, I think that if i was a bad, bad boy not affraid to go to jail, I would have started a "Clandestine Raffle"....I think i would start a raffle like the one done by Michigan State lottery according to NoCompLotto!: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/154853
and pocket half a million dollars for me...All i need is half a million dollars ONCE for me, and i am done, i will make that money multiply and multiply...But the question is where are you going to get 250,000 tickets/members...

Here in Panama, they got clandestine lottery that work with the country's lottery but i think it pays more but it definately cost less than the government's...They have them in every county and each county has like 30 streets (Like 4 for each county)...And very few of them get caught...Of course is clandestine...In the capital and the country side (provinces) is a lot worse, much worse...And the government doesn't have control over this clandestine lotteries...And is even more secret because if you win they don't have a house you can go and collect to call attention but instead they come to you and pay you LOL...

But again, if you want to start a clandestine raffle, you will have to intimidate the members, and do it once a year thing or once every six months and you will have to be a genius to be ahead of the police...

UP to this day i still don't know why the government will stop you from starting your own raffle, to me is like prohibiting someone from play golf or something.... 

If you laugh/snarl at my idea, well i've heard some of you talking about playing/betting on the website i can't remember the name of it right now, where you can play pick3 and pick4 for better odds) and no one said anything...Similar to 5Dime but i can't remember the name of it right now...

And my question to you all is, could you start something similar, like a secret cult, where you don't meet for sex, but to perform a clandestine Raffle drawing, without the feds/police knowing about it?

How many of you seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" with Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman?

"If you think about it Taxes, Dams, the Stock Market, are in a way, some forms of lottery..."

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2007, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

That has been my favorite movie for a long time now. Stanley Kubrick was a genius.

I've even bought the DVD. I must have watched it 15 times already...LOL My favorite part is when he sneaks inside and that weird music is playing. That music still gives me chills everytime I watch it. That whole ritual is creepy too.

The password was "Fidelio".

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

That has been my favorite movie for a long time now. Stanley Kubrick was a genius.

I've even bought the DVD. I must have watched it 15 times already...LOL My favorite part is when he sneaks inside and that weird music is playing. That music still gives me chills everytime I watch it. That whole ritual is creepy too.

The password was "Fidelio".

Yeah you are so rightLOL...that music gives you the chills...I don't know how they came up with that music....I want get that movie to watch it closely...That's the only movie i like from Tom Cruise...What's creepy too is the face of the guy in Red and what he says in latin...

"If you think about it, taxes, dams, the stock market are, in a way, some forms of lottery...."

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I totally recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

That movie was recommended to me by a friend at work about 3 years ago. It came up during a conversation I was having with him about a book I bought. The book, which I have since returned, instructed the reader to join their "Secret Society". After joining their exclusive club, they would show you how to get ahead in society using legal but strange ways.

But anyway, after telling my friend about this book, he told me about the movie, and that started my campaign with exposing the conspiracies of our country. From that moment, I couldn't stop investigating as much as possible. Starting with the Masons, the Illuminati, skull and bones, history of the Rothchilds who financed the early european wars, the meeting of all the top players and decision makers in the Bohemian Grove in San fransisco once every year in May. Grandpa Bush funding the Nazis...yeah you read it correctly.

They have a 30 foot statue of an owl, to which they hold ceremonies, and wear Klu Klux Klan type clothing performing mock effegies. These people aren't just regular people. Some participants include senators and the likes. I've heard that Merv Griffin and a whole host of famous people go there every year.

It's scary to see the video taken by the people who secretly taped it. There's just too much overwhelming evidence making me a believer.

Look at the top right corner of the one dollar bill with a magnifying glass. You'll see a little owl sitting on a crescent corner. The owl signifies the "All knowing". The eye on top of the pyramid an the back of the bill means all seeing eye.And the ubiquitous number 13 they're obsessed with.

There are about 5 people who control everything the world does. The berger something, I forget the name. They meet a few times a year in a secret location.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8359 Posts
          Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

there are many rules to hold a raffle and you must check with your state get permits etc. Most raffles are for non profit organizations so i guess that leaves you out a being able to pocket any money.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 24, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: April 24, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged
                MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #50273
                March 3, 2007
                348 Posts
                Posted: April 24, 2007, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

There was another movie I saw where this one guy was on a plane with a bunch of asian guys and they were betting hundreds of thousands of dollars on bets like if a guy on the surveilence monitor would approach a certain girl or turn left or right.  It was a dark comdey movie.  I can't remember the name of it.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: April 24, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

There was another movie I saw where this one guy was on a plane with a bunch of asian guys and they were betting hundreds of thousands of dollars on bets like if a guy on the surveilence monitor would approach a certain girl or turn left or right.  It was a dark comdey movie.  I can't remember the name of it.

Yeah...They were the Bilderbergers...LOL

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2007, 4:21 am - IP Logged

Another movie similar to Eyes Wide Shut is the movie the "9th Gate" with Johny Deep...This time the cult group meets in France....(I like it too)..

"If you think about it, Taxes, Dams, The Stock Market, are in a way, some forms of lottery...."

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2007, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I just saw on tv that they busted a gambling ring in Arizona, and the leaders or leader had 146 million dollars they had to confiscate it... 

What i learn from this is that a betting ring leader can make more money than a big drug ring/lord leader....I don't know why big drug lords don't start betting rings (like clandestine raffles) and this way make more money or they can leave their old job...How often do you see a Big Drug lord have 146 million dollars in his account? Only the big ones that operate drugs geographically like from countries to countries (not country to country)....And i mean if they start a betting ring, they are going to be doing something that is not heinous, something that doesn't kill people and destroys lives...A person may go to jail for it but the time is different from drug time....

But this drug lords are so retarded...They get so damn greedy (guys i condem selling drugs is just that the cases i hear about selling drugs are so funny)...YOu think that if i had 146 million dollars in my pocket i am going to continue selling drugs (i wouldn't do it in the first place but to make emphasis)....The other day i was watching a movie with Harrison Ford titled: "Clear & Present Danger"...And in the movie the number 2 drug lord of Colombia had the opportunity to become number 1 drug lord and had like hundreds of millions of dollars and still wanted to send drugs to the U.S knowing the high risk they present...And i sometimes think this people do it for the power & not for the money...But the retards don't know that How many people in Latin america have bank account of hundreds of millions...Only a handful...YOu can count them...Here in Panama i think that only 2 people of the entire population may have 100 million dollars...And i bet they are not Panamenian Residents but foreigners...The most i heard someone had here in Panama is 17 million dollars and that person was running for president and became president of Panama...

Is there a crime i don't condem is the betting ring (sport betting and Clandestine Raffles), i don't know why in the world the government doesn't create free lotteries or don't give people the choice to bet on sports...I think other countries like italy & Brazil I think Sweeden & NOrway, Hungary, etc, does, where you can play a lottery that's based on the soccer games...You bet on the lottery to see which soccer team is going to win (or something around those lines).....

If you think about it Taxes, Dams, The Stock Market, The Forex are in a way, some forms of lottery...."

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: April 26, 2007, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Here is another example of a Gambling raid..:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229677,00.html

just to prove that Gambling ring leaders and make more money than drug lords....

"If you think about it, the Stock Market, Dams, Taxes, the Forex are in a way, some forms of lottery..."

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2007, 12:34 am - IP Logged

I totally recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

That movie was recommended to me by a friend at work about 3 years ago. It came up during a conversation I was having with him about a book I bought. The book, which I have since returned, instructed the reader to join their "Secret Society". After joining their exclusive club, they would show you how to get ahead in society using legal but strange ways.

But anyway, after telling my friend about this book, he told me about the movie, and that started my campaign with exposing the conspiracies of our country. From that moment, I couldn't stop investigating as much as possible. Starting with the Masons, the Illuminati, skull and bones, history of the Rothchilds who financed the early european wars, the meeting of all the top players and decision makers in the Bohemian Grove in San fransisco once every year in May. Grandpa Bush funding the Nazis...yeah you read it correctly.

They have a 30 foot statue of an owl, to which they hold ceremonies, and wear Klu Klux Klan type clothing performing mock effegies. These people aren't just regular people. Some participants include senators and the likes. I've heard that Merv Griffin and a whole host of famous people go there every year.

It's scary to see the video taken by the people who secretly taped it. There's just too much overwhelming evidence making me a believer.

Look at the top right corner of the one dollar bill with a magnifying glass. You'll see a little owl sitting on a crescent corner. The owl signifies the "All knowing". The eye on top of the pyramid an the back of the bill means all seeing eye.And the ubiquitous number 13 they're obsessed with.

There are about 5 people who control everything the world does. The berger something, I forget the name. They meet a few times a year in a secret location.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM

I believe there are 2 major Conspiracy Theories...And I think they are the biggest in the world...One is the UFO phenomena...

The other is done By Big Bussiness Corporations...

I think there is a conspiracy by Bussiness corporations to charge the most to customers and keep them down always consuming wasting money...Example...If you notice cars that fall out of style by 4 to 7 years they continue to sell them at a cheaper price and you may not find them at the dealer but at places that sell used cars...Now ask yourself the question..Why do they not do that with cell phones, computers, Camcorders, etc (I am not talking about selling used cell phones i am talking about selling or still making not to old technology, technology that is not brand new)...Cell phones that are 3 or 4 years old, they do not make them any more or they don't have a store that sells them...Same thing with cam corders, ALL the camcorders that they sell now have a little small screen that you can see who you are recording...But what happened to the camcorders that you have to look through the tube (the small ones not big ones)...They don't make them anymore...The only place you may find 4 to 6 year old technology are in flea markets and pawn shops...And i know that there are people that will still like to buy those technologies...Right now the thing is, if is older than 2 years we we don't produce it anymore or get rid of it....

Same scenario applies to computer...in 200-2001 i saw on the newspapers some computers that back then they were the latest thing...Now they will not sell you those computers because the 2006-07 got more speed...But the 2000-01 were damn good ones what happened to them? Why don't they still produce them...They would cost less money....Those computers then would cost you around 7, 8, 9 hundred dollars...If they made them today they will cost you around 200 dollars...Why don't they still make them...? Because they want to flood consumers with newer things and make them pay the higher price...They know that if they sell computers for 200 dollars lots of people if not the majority of people will buy them because they are good as new....And you know what happens? Only the people that can afford the 2000-01 computer price are going to buy them, get rid of it, and buy the computers that are 2007..While the poor can't afford to wait until they lose value and buy the 2000-01 in 2007 for a cheaper price and new too...Same applies to laptops...I mean there are things that we should not have to worry if they are new, there are things like clothes that yeah we want to have the latest fashion and cars but a laptop and cell phones? I don't understand....And why they don't recycle computers and cell phones and camcorders?This is why i feel i live in the movie the Matrix and that there is something wrong with the world, that things could be better around the world but they don't like to change the world...And talking about this just brings up some rancor i have sometimes with the way things are done and things happen in America...I am not going to go into it but to give you an example...I happen to have a preference for white women..Now if a women is a hottie you think i am going to care if she just came from Yugoslavia?NOPE but there are people that....Well i'll leave it at that...

what i am saying is that they pay attention too much to innovation and to the latest thing is sickining....

What about the phones? if a phone is 3 years old is considered old and people dispose of them...They got phones that are 3 years old and are very small...And instead of making people spend money foolishly every year on the latest gadgets, they could use that money to do something constructive like charging people for insurance, all kinds of insurance...And i am not talking insurance that you pay monthly, but a very low yearly insurance that may cost you as little as 120 dollars a year instead of buying a 300 dollar cell phone...(you don't know how much i hate cell phones)...

same thing with videogames, why don't they still make nintendo64 how about the console named family? it is a very DAMN GOOD VIDEO GAME & CONSOLE, and i am sure there are people out there that will still like to buy them for their kids...And you may say, oh well maybe is because we are in the U.S.A? It happens everywhere in the world..Here in Panama it happens too...

I call this innovation...

Another example is my TV and my computer...MY computer has a Flat Screen, and my TV is a Flat Screen...My computer screen doesn't not weigh anything, while my flat T.V (the new ones) are heavy as hell, weights like 2 tons...And nowadays you can watch TV in your computer.....I am sure Some company can make a TV with the same materials they make the computer screen and make it not weigh nothing....If resolution is compromise a bit, well what's wrong with that...People don't go and buy TVs thinking in the latest resolution, something tvs strive for...

Maybe 1 or 2  things are not practicall to continue making like the old T.Vs that i am sure some of you may still have but the rest they could continue to make them....

and what do bussiness try to do? They try to lure you and bombard you with ads selling you the latest thing....

and finally i am going to say that there is a conspiracy to keep you the way you is chained in debt because you like to buy the latest thing....

Honduras
                            Member #20982
                            August 29, 2005
                            4715 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2007, 1:09 am - IP Logged

And there are metals and Rocks...You've heard right  ROCKS!!!, that people save and cheerish......

And they don't cheerish things like video games, (which should be cheerish a lot and save like relics)...Example is the family video game (it came after attari and before nintendo).....

I love the nintendo64 and i hate the playstation1, 2 3 4, and xbox, the smaller video games (the ones you can carry on your hand) etc and all modern video games, that's why i don't play video games..MY favorite video games (console) were of the nintendo64 and family...I hate laptops but i wouldn't mind having one for practicing typing and i hate cell phones...

We should cheerish video games consoles and their games for centuries to come...

"The Truth is Out There...."                              from movie "The X-Files"

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2007, 1:50 am - IP Logged

And then they don't have games that have shooting with helicopters and ships shooting at  each other on the playstation and xbox..Most games are racing and people shooting, but not helicopter or ship shooting at other ships/helicopters/forts....

Why don't they have a software that can translate automatically all the languages in the world to the desired language...I am not talking the softwares that they try to sell you that claims they can translate from one language to the next yet they miss small details when translating...I am talking a sophisticated software that can translate languages to other languages and pays attention to the smallest tiniest detail to 0.000001 margin degree of error....Why they don't have that software and have it available on the internet or make it come on your computer? because they don't want to unite the world but instead want to keep the world separated...(is another conspiracy theory)....Why doesn't Bill Gates for example does this since he calls himself the world richest man and owner of microsoft? Because he is too busy wanting to mantain his position as the world Richest man...Is not just Bill Gates but the richest people in the world...Why not the third richest guy in the world that's from mexico and who they call "Slim" because all they care about is making more money...

Or why they don't have a supercomputer connected to the internet that can translate all the languages in the world...A supercomputer could certainly pay attention to inflexction of languages and minute details when translating if thought how to...

Why don't they do this? Because there is a conspiracy  theory...

"The Truth is OUt There".......                           from movie "The X-Files"