Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Spreadsheet Available to You........

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Rakster.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Saskatchewan
Canada
Member #19992
August 9, 2005
2867 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2007, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Cool!! You're in business now! Okay now,Rakster,I'll be waiting to hear some more test results from you now that you're all set.

Thanks!!

We still have a problem Houston..lol

As long as I do not change the top number and leave it blank we are ok... but if I try a number in the botton and leave the top blank... it goes to ####

Then I can not get it back to using the number int he top either again. Not sure what is happening there...lol.... but I can not save anything if I remove the top number at any time.

Even if I leave the top number in there and add a bottom number it works with the numbers... but once I delete the bottom number to just leave the top one in there... #### again.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2007, 9:18 am - IP Logged

We still have a problem Houston..lol

As long as I do not change the top number and leave it blank we are ok... but if I try a number in the botton and leave the top blank... it goes to ####

Then I can not get it back to using the number int he top either again. Not sure what is happening there...lol.... but I can not save anything if I remove the top number at any time.

Even if I leave the top number in there and add a bottom number it works with the numbers... but once I delete the bottom number to just leave the top one in there... #### again.

Rakster, I think it's time you got out the can of bug spray and "debug" that computer!  LOL Just kidding,haha.

I just tried the new one and it's working for me so there must be some kind of glitch somewhere in your system? I would have thought that when you deleted the old sheet then that would take the problem away. Will send another SOS to bud for ya.

Is anyone else having any problems like these???

Please let us know,thanks!

Am working on resending version 2,everyone, so you should have them by the end of the day.

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Just finished resending the new Version 2 to everyone.

Let me know if you DON'T receive it and would like a copy.

Last call.......get your requests in now,thanks!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
        Norfolk , Va
        United States
        Member #4541
        May 2, 2004
        25096 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again Lottolaughs. I'm still trying to see how it works here.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again Lottolaughs. I'm still trying to see how it works here.

I will post here how to get rolling in case some of you are still having trouble figuring it out.

Try backtesting some of your old results.

For example,take March 13th and 14th results and punch them into the the upper lefthand corner in the yellow boxes. Newest drawing first.

Click your mouse again so it will make the calculations for you.

Now check to see if you can find your March 15th,16th or 17th drawing results anywhere in the boxes with 3 numbers in them. They are in clusters of 8. Which division did it show up in, (1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04, or 1.05?) Budward has them nice and color coordinated for you so you can tell in a glance.

Our main goal is to find which division most of our winners fall under because we can't play all of them. If 1.05 keeps coming up roses then stick with that division.

Please take note of some of the other suggestions on here if just punching in your last 2 draws, as is, isn't working out for you.

Let us know how you're doing out there,thanks!

Does that help you out a bit,Blackie?

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
            Norfolk , Va
            United States
            Member #4541
            May 2, 2004
            25096 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

yes Lottolaughs. I have done that as you explained and I have found matches the last couple od days but they seem to be in one row one day and the next another day. Like you say " we cant play all of them. I will keep at it though. Thanks for the help.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2007, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

yes Lottolaughs. I have done that as you explained and I have found matches the last couple od days but they seem to be in one row one day and the next another day. Like you say " we cant play all of them. I will keep at it though. Thanks for the help.

You're welcome!  It will probably take some considerable backtesting to determine this,I know. Sorry about that.

Pay close attention to the 1.01 and 1.05, even if you have to mirror them,try that out.

Good luck,Blackie and keep in touch!

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2007, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Blackie, which method are you using to test them? Just the regular way?

See if mirroring your numbers before you punch them in might work out a little better for you.

dquick's avatar - spherewall
                  Hamlet, NC
                  United States
                  Member #41953
                  June 25, 2006
                  30 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2007, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Just finished resending the new Version 2 to everyone.

Let me know if you DON'T receive it and would like a copy.

Last call.......get your requests in now,thanks!

I did receive version 2 and I'm just starting to work with it.  I will not be able to back test very much until next week, due to working this weekend.  I'll keep you posted with what I find.  Again, thanks for all the suggestions and results, thus far.  Good luck to all........Cheers

dquick   US Flag

Sunny California
                    United States
                    Member #40295
                    May 31, 2006
                    7712 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2007, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I did receive version 2 and I'm just starting to work with it.  I will not be able to back test very much until next week, due to working this weekend.  I'll keep you posted with what I find.  Again, thanks for all the suggestions and results, thus far.  Good luck to all........Cheers

Thank you so much! Take your time, we want to hear some good news!

United States
                      Member #33295
                      February 19, 2006
                      699 Posts
                      Posted: May 4, 2007, 12:46 am - IP Logged

You are most welcome lottolaughs!!!

Good luck to everyone using the spreadsheet.

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Saskatchewan
                        Canada
                        Member #19992
                        August 9, 2005
                        2867 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2007, 1:09 am - IP Logged

You are most welcome lottolaughs!!!

Good luck to everyone using the spreadsheet.

I may have stumbled onto something... not sure but keep an eye on any updates...

What i am doing is using 1 number... the most recent number, then I take that number and replace the 1.01 withthat number... say the number called was 467... replace 1.01 with 4.67... replace 1.02 with 4.68 (increasing the decimal by 1 point) and so on for all 5 areas.  Then do a backcheck to see if the next days number is in there... I found in the at least 6 of the last 10 backchecked were winners.... now this is nothing as it needs more testing, but i think if budward can add a version 3 that can automatically formulate the 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05 into the running number of the latest number called....

467 would be 4.67, 4.68, 4.69, 4.70, amd 4.71... is it possible to have this spreadsheet automatically adjust to digits inputted into the previous draw area?

Thanks bud!

Sunny California
                          United States
                          Member #40295
                          May 31, 2006
                          7712 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2007, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I may have stumbled onto something... not sure but keep an eye on any updates...

What i am doing is using 1 number... the most recent number, then I take that number and replace the 1.01 withthat number... say the number called was 467... replace 1.01 with 4.67... replace 1.02 with 4.68 (increasing the decimal by 1 point) and so on for all 5 areas.  Then do a backcheck to see if the next days number is in there... I found in the at least 6 of the last 10 backchecked were winners.... now this is nothing as it needs more testing, but i think if budward can add a version 3 that can automatically formulate the 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05 into the running number of the latest number called....

467 would be 4.67, 4.68, 4.69, 4.70, amd 4.71... is it possible to have this spreadsheet automatically adjust to digits inputted into the previous draw area?

Thanks bud!

Rakster,good news for you! When I logged in this morning budward has a sheet almost ready for you! I will email it to you when it's ready.

Did you hear me say it before?? I'll say it again,budward's the best!! Party

Saskatchewan
                            Canada
                            Member #19992
                            August 9, 2005
                            2867 Posts
                            Posted: May 4, 2007, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Rakster,good news for you! When I logged in this morning budward has a sheet almost ready for you! I will email it to you when it's ready.

Did you hear me say it before?? I'll say it again,budward's the best!! Party

Thanks LL and Bud!!