Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

do you play the lottery for.......

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 10 years ago by justxploring.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

do you play the lottery for fun,profit or both

i play strictly for fun [ 5 ]  [8.47%]
i play strictly for profit [ 17 ]  [28.81%]
i play for both fun and profit [ 37 ]  [62.71%]
Total Valid Votes [ 59 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2007, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I play it because it makes me feel like the hacker (hugh Jackman) in the movie "SWORDISH" trying to crack the FBI password (in this case acing Lotto6 & Powerball)...Playing the lottery also makes me feel like Keanu Reave in the movie "Chain Reaction"...I feel like i have those white robes that doctors and scientists use, and i am in a lab...

But i know that if i struck big, i will quit playing, i'll move the the next step which will be the stock market and the Forex...I will want to study the Forex, specifically the currency market in details but my goal will be to find something like the U.S stock market where the whole world can bet and where it will have multiple winners out of a crowd of losers...I may continue to work with other lotteries and figure out a way to beat them, but i'll be working with custom-made softwares if so...What i think i'll like to do if i struck rich is create what i would dubb/call lottolabs...And in this lottolab i'll hire LP members, mathematicians, statisticians, code breakers, combinatorics experts, wheel experts, RNG crackers, etc and try to figure out a way to crack/ace each lotto6 & Powerball types in the world (Powerball types, pick6 & above)...And i think i'll write a book about it and we might start a prediction site (that is if i struck big)...

I mostly play for fun...It gets to the point that if i was to struck big with Powerball, i'll brag that i am a hacker/cracker and that i crack the security password of the Department of Defense, the CIA, and the FBI..I'll considered myself the number 1 hacker/cracker in the world...I never did in real life but which one is better to crack the security password of the CIA or to win Powerball? I thought so...

"MOre important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie "Red Planet"...."

GIDDYUP's avatar - cls want_to_buy.jpg
    Dunn / Kinston North Carolina
    United States
    Member #46604
    September 17, 2006
    98 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2007, 1:30 am - IP Logged

My Avatar says it all !!!

Can't lose for winning Banana

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2007, 2:57 am - IP Logged

I might also myself if i can get enought time for me, study RNG's and the mind, and COIncidences and try to find if the mind thelepathy or mind reading is possible...And see if there is a relationship of the mind with its surrounding or with nature...See if there is a higher level of communication that involves Randomness...And also see if UFO's or aliens communicate in a random form of communication... 

"The Truth is Out There...."                        from movie "The X-Files"

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
        Wandering Aimlessly
        United States
        Member #25360
        November 5, 2005
        4461 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2007, 3:34 am - IP Logged

Strictly for profit.  A lottery win is the only way I'll ever be wealthy since I have no rich relatives and no discernable talents.  LOL

What are you talking about?  You are a great dancer.  I can't spin around like that!! Jester

Yes, I also play for the money but I checked both, since sometimes it's fun.  I definitely want to win a jackpot one day, even a small one.