Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottosync 1.6 breakthrough??

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 10 years ago by moeman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #1888
July 20, 2003
184 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2007, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

i maybe found the missing link that can make this program run to full potential i went through the diffrenet sample sizes and found my computer seems to hit the numbers when a sample size is between 150-200 because my computer is slower it seems to run better with lower sample sizes for example back testing the last 2 draws i found it hit 3/10 and then a 4/10 just missing ther fifth number i thinkl the ideal sample sizes will vary from computer to computer it will be up to you the user to back test to see if your perfect sample size exists  remember  is just a test the next few draws i test may just turn to nothing but fluff!!!

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
    Member #3002
    December 11, 2003
    477 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2007, 7:11 am - IP Logged

I remember saying something a while ago to Vick about the lower samples seeming to be more accurate? however when i tested it, it was more in the 400-600 range for my pc (3.4ghz).

This still doesnt solve the problem of not predicting numbers from the last draw though, and I seemed to have more luck when using the lower samples and doing numerous predictions until 6-10 numbers repeated the most, and then playing those numbers. But I used it for the Irish Lotto most of the time.

However I dont use lottosync at all anymore, I currently just use lotterycracker.

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.

Canada
      Member #1888
      July 20, 2003
      184 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2007, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

yep sample size of 200 for my computer seems to work best hit 4/10 in canada 6/49 tonight

Canada
        Member #2859
        November 23, 2003
        463 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2007, 12:36 am - IP Logged

seems like your computer's tuned best for 200 samples luckyhorse -Cheers

i'm going to do some back test for ontario 49 and check

but STILL WAITING FOR 1.8 Roll Eyes

United States
          Member #51688
          April 19, 2007
          200 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2007, 3:34 am - IP Logged

i maybe found the missing link that can make this program run to full potential i went through the diffrenet sample sizes and found my computer seems to hit the numbers when a sample size is between 150-200 because my computer is slower it seems to run better with lower sample sizes for example back testing the last 2 draws i found it hit 3/10 and then a 4/10 just missing ther fifth number i thinkl the ideal sample sizes will vary from computer to computer it will be up to you the user to back test to see if your perfect sample size exists  remember  is just a test the next few draws i test may just turn to nothing but fluff!!!

sounds  good

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
            Member #3002
            December 11, 2003
            477 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2007, 4:50 am - IP Logged

yep sample size of 200 for my computer seems to work best hit 4/10 in canada 6/49 tonight

I wonder if this lower sample will only provide lower tier prizes like 3's and 4's ? maybe the higher samples provide the higher prizes after a longer playing time ?

Good Luck anyway!

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late - Benjamin Franklin.
              LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2007, 4:40 am - IP Logged

seems like your computer's tuned best for 200 samples luckyhorse -Cheers

i'm going to do some back test for ontario 49 and check

but STILL WAITING FOR 1.8 Roll Eyes

Vick

It seems to me that by now it is clear that any newer versions of
              LottoSync if there are any are only for Marco's own use and that all
              or most of us will never get them, but nothing is for sure.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                Member #52160
                May 13, 2007
                77 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2007, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I am not computer savy but what has the speed got to with it.Programs are written by commands.How can the speed change the outcome and if it does how can the system seller or writer of the program  make claims as the outcome of the method.