Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

combinatorial lottery system

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 10 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lebanon, pa.
United States
Member #52189
May 14, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2007, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know if someone could please help me. I just brought the book combinatorial lottery systems by Iliya Bluskov. This book is for any 6 number lottery game. could any one tell me how to use the wheels in this book for a pick5/39 game. thank you. elton

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2007, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP!

You made an excellent choice in books,that's one of my favorite's! I have tried to use it for pick 5 also but haven't had any luck. There are some great wheels on here also,check them out!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3106 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know if someone could please help me. I just brought the book combinatorial lottery systems by Iliya Bluskov. This book is for any 6 number lottery game. could any one tell me how to use the wheels in this book for a pick5/39 game. thank you. elton

Didn't you read my review of this book on Amazon?  It is only good for Pick-6.  If it had key number wheels which it doesn't, you could elimate the key number and drop the highest prize tier from the guarantee, that's if you ever come across a Pick-6 wheel collection that includes key number wheels.  BobP