Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Episodes of Jackpot Diaries on A&E this weekend!!

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 9 years ago by manzplan.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
Member #567
August 14, 2002
484 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:26 am - IP Logged

The New episode of Jackpot Diaries II will air on A&E at

Saturday, May 26 at 10pmET/9C

http://www.aetv.com/search/schedule.do?keywords=Jackpot+Diaries&linkedBy=text

Replay of Jackpot Diaries I will be on the following morning (Sunday, May 27) at 10amET/9C

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10354 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up!

Smile

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2007, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up!

Smile

DON'T L@@K for PSYKOMO in this

WON..........$$$

Hit With Stick   Chair   Stooges   Poke   Argue..................Thud

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
        nashville
        United States
        Member #49896
        February 18, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2007, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

thank you for the reminder

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
          Member #4121
          March 23, 2004
          817 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2007, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Cool~Thank you.

Party

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
            nashville
            United States
            Member #49896
            February 18, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2007, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

its on A&E right now just in case some people forgot. i watched the rerun of the one on E network right before this one...Cool

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: May 26, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

It is on again at 2 am also.

United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10354 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2007, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Seems this is the second one of these shows where the last segment was about a million dollar scratcher winner!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #11741
                  February 23, 2005
                  1233 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2007, 12:58 am - IP Logged

I watched Jackpot Diaries 2 tonight and to be honest all those people that won, really did deserve to win.  They were people helping people before they won and the one about the lady burying abandoned babies that had died was heart tugging..  It was a beautiful story.  I came away with a good feeling after watching the show tonight.

K.

United States
                    Member #4914
                    June 3, 2004
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2007, 1:07 am - IP Logged

i know how you feel,she was kind before and after she won.. i think it was all those little angels who helped her win.. it makes you feel good to know that decent people win,no offense to anyone..

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10354 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Hope everybody who wathced caught what "Hollywood" Henderson's financial planner said. He netter about $9.5 million after cash option and taxes.

About 70% was put into investments and real estate that will prodice an income of $10,000 a month after taxes.

Henderson himself said he gave a lot of people checks for $10,000 each- with a note that said, "And don't ask me for anymore damn money"!

Lep

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                        nashville
                        United States
                        Member #49896
                        February 18, 2007
                        1181 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2007, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

I watched Jackpot Diaries 2 tonight and to be honest all those people that won, really did deserve to win.  They were people helping people before they won and the one about the lady burying abandoned babies that had died was heart tugging..  It was a beautiful story.  I came away with a good feeling after watching the show tonight.

K.

I Agree!

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10354 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Re: the Roby, Texas winners. There were 43 people that split a $63 million dollar jackpot. Maybe at the time Texas didn't offer cash option, or maybe they all agreed on annuity, but the narrator said it came to $39,000 a year for the new millionaires.

With current prices that's not really that much.Sure it's nice to have it coming in extra, but still. Since most people today might earn that in their lifetime, was the 'mew millonaires' just hype?

Also, at least one of them sold hisr annuities to an insurance companiys to get a lump sum (for a lot less) and at the end of the segment the general consensuswas they hit once and are waiting to hit again, since most of the money is gone.

Lep

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                            nashville
                            United States
                            Member #49896
                            February 18, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Re: the Roby, Texas winners. There were 43 people that split a $63 million dollar jackpot. Maybe at the time Texas didn't offer cash option, or maybe they all agreed on annuity, but the narrator said it came to $39,000 a year for the new millionaires.

With current prices that's not really that much.Sure it's nice to have it coming in extra, but still. Since most people today might earn that in their lifetime, was the 'mew millonaires' just hype?

Also, at least one of them sold hisr annuities to an insurance companiys to get a lump sum (for a lot less) and at the end of the segment the general consensuswas they hit once and are waiting to hit again, since most of the money is gone.

i saw the report on  the 43 before this on dateline or abc i cant remember but the now mayor is the one who sold his annuities because his wife left him before he won and she took his stepdaughter so when the case went to court she accused him of molesting the step daughter so now he cant even see the little girl he grew to love so that is why he was so emotional and contemplated suicide...

MegaWinner's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #50273
                              March 3, 2007
                              348 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2007, 1:45 am - IP Logged

I missed it.  ARRRGHH!  I am going to see  if  it  comes  on  at  2am.

Sun Smiley I got my fingers crossed ready to win!!! Sun Smiley