Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Cash 4 System

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #52395
May 23, 2007
5 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2007, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum today and I have actually been working on my system for a little over six months now and its work pretty well for me.  Its not very mathematical, I dont guarantee a win everytime you play, or any of that stuff other people my suggest.  I play in Tennessee and Ive seen results to the point that my system pays for itself.  Ive made extra money off of it and Im trying to figure out a way make more money.

Before posting my material I just want to know if its okay to post my system here?

United States
    Member #52395
    May 23, 2007
    5 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Okay Ive checked out some more threads and I guess its okay to post my system........

First I would like to walk you all through the fundamentals of my Cash 4 system so that you can gain perspective on how to play.

-There are 13 drawings per week, (monday-sunday)

-On average 6or7 drawings will be singles:(1234) and the rest doubles/triples/quads:(1233, 1333, 3333)

-The goal is to play when you feel singles are going to fall and avoid doubles (they cant be predicted using this system)

-There are many different analytical tools to use in order to determine what numbers will fall next.

-1st take the previous weeks drawings and tally each numbers output (0-9) and use that as a guide as to how many times a number will/can fall in the present week. 

(note): No number usually falls more than 5-7 times per week.

(I have to leave for a moment but will post more information later on this)

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
      Florida
      United States
      Member #6147
      August 8, 2004
      1396 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2007, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Post away!!!  We would love to see it.

Good Luck!

Stavros

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2007, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I just found out about this forum today and I have actually been working on my system for a little over six months now and its work pretty well for me.  Its not very mathematical, I dont guarantee a win everytime you play, or any of that stuff other people my suggest.  I play in Tennessee and Ive seen results to the point that my system pays for itself.  Ive made extra money off of it and Im trying to figure out a way make more money.

Before posting my material I just want to know if its okay to post my system here?

Anyone can post their system and many do, but if you're posting a system that pays for itself then your system is unique.  There's no easier way to prove that it pays for itself than posting its predictions on the prediction board.  Good luck to you and welcome to LP.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
          Member #52395
          May 23, 2007
          5 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged
          Methods
          Method 1 (HOT/COLD Method):  Using HOT-COLD-MID numbers predict upcoming draws by combining different combinations of each using numbers 0-9.
          Method 2 (HI/LO Method):  The (1234) method uses HI/LO and WILD numbers and assumes that each drawing will use 2LO/2HI with a combination of WILD numbers as well. 
          Method 3 (Constants Method):  The “constants” method applies the theory that certain number combinations fall more than others.  (Ex.  17, 57, 79, etc.)  using these numbers as constants within your selection for each draw.  Also using this method one must obtain other combinations from the most current drawings to add to their “constants” weekly and also analyze which constants have fallen more than others.
          Method 4 (Triples Method):  uses numbers that have fallen in combinations of 3 (ex.  6842, 4865, etc.)  and applies the “hot three” into the equation and attempts to predict the “lone number”. 
          Method 5 (Repeats Method):  Using this method you can simply choose an exact 4 numbers from a previous week and play them and theoretically assume that history will repeat itself within the next week. 
          Method 6 (Combination Method):  This is simply a combination of all of the other methods and using them to anchor your selection of numbers.
          Method 7 (Tie-In Method):  This has been the most productive method I’ve used.  Its also the only method to date that has been proven to work.  You simply view the number combinations such as (79, 56, 59, etc.) and determine that 795 are tied in together by the same number and select another number that’s tied in with the same numbers.  It’s the closest thing I’ve found to a “sure bet” method.
          Method 8 (Filter Set):  This method requires you to simply play the numbers 6789 in any order and box it for the best opportunity to win.  You play it for the duration of the playing week (which will cost from $5.00-6.50) in order to catch the numbers when they fall.  You do not include this with your playing numbers.  The set “6789” is the most common of all set to fall within each week.  From my experience playing I realized that this number falls about 2-5 times per month. 
          Method 9 (Trips LO/HI):  This method uses the same strategy as the HI/LO method accept instead of using 2LO/2HI, you use either 3LO or 3HI along with 1HI or 1LO.  Using this method allows you to catch the times in which three high numbers or low numbers fall within any given drawing.

United States
            Member #52395
            May 23, 2007
            5 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2007, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I know that these methods will only pose new questions and that the methods alone dont help you much, but if you follow my instructions and use these methods as reference material it will help you.  I have created a myspace page where I will be answering any questions as to how to use this system that I've created.  So if you have any questions I prefer you ask them there but I will try to answer them here as well.

When I say that "the system pays for itself" I mean that you will have to invest your own money to start but youre not going to be required to play everyday of the week.  You'll usually play 1-3 times per week depending on how much you want to chance.

United States
              Member #52395
              May 23, 2007
              5 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2007, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

To kick off this system I want a few members to give the last two draws that they've had in there area.  (I havent tested this for other states)

I will show you how I go about predicting numbers. 

Its wednesday so there have been 5 drawings where I am.  I want you to post (starting with monday) the five drawings in you state/area and i will attempt to predict the next (evening) drawing.

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                Illinois
                United States
                Member #40207
                May 29, 2006
                2024 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

ILLINOIS

Monday-      Mid-  0506        Eve- 0916

Tuesday-     Mid - 9567        Eve- 6219

Wednesday-  Mid - 8542

Sunny California
                  United States
                  Member #40295
                  May 31, 2006
                  7712 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Swolliet!

Sounds interesting. Type I'm assuming you could apply these methods to the pick 3 also? We don't have Pick 4 in CA. so was just wondering.

It's nice to see a new "systemier" come on board, especially for P4. I've tried writing a few myself but can't seem to get the hang of it yet.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Florida 

1538-Mon

9568-Tues

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #6147
                      August 8, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

FL only has one evening draw.  What numbers would you use?

Good Luck!

Stavros

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP Swolliet!

Sounds interesting. Type I'm assuming you could apply these methods to the pick 3 also? We don't have Pick 4 in CA. so was just wondering.

It's nice to see a new "systemier" come on board, especially for P4. I've tried writing a few myself but can't seem to get the hang of it yet.

You beat me to the punch...LOL

Just imagine how better this system will do in p-3, considering just the reduction in possibilities alone.

It's always been my belief that the p-3 is the best way to go. Reason being, when and if someone finds a positive cash flow method on a consistent basis, they can always parlay that money beyond expectation. Those winnings would then be exponentially exciting to say the least.

But enough of my ranting.

I just want to add one thing. The above strategies seem good, but it seems it's just a myriad of strategies that have been around for a long time, put together as a new version of an old creature, but with the author's own little twist.

I always welcome any insight... Good work...

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

FL only has one evening draw.  What numbers would you use?

I don't think that will affect the outcome. He or she asked to just give the last 2 draws of your state.

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #52397
                            May 23, 2007
                            22 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry everyone but for some reason I was de-registered and had to create this account.

I will work on your number sets immediately

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #52397
                              May 23, 2007
                              22 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

3 is the only number that hasn’t fallen yet.

Heres my three predictions using my system.  I don’t promise that I’ll be right but I usually get 2 or 3 numbers if not 4.

2587  4839  2503

And you can check whenever the drawing occurs to see how close I was.  But this is my first time doing Chicago’s drawings.

What time do they have their evening drawings? 

Pacattack05 Im sorry but I wanted you to post every drawing this week starting with monday...sorry