Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Cash 4 System

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7713 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Swolliet,you can use the Lottery Results button on here to get whatever results you want. It posts them for every state for the last 10 draws but if you decide to get a paid membership you will have accesss to a great data base of years of results for every state,Canada and some other countries as well.

Kansas City, MO
    United States
    Member #50725
    March 13, 2007
    78 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, swolliet2 for sharing this method with us.

MO last 5 draws: 3411,7087,6750,2171,5386

I wish you loads of luck.

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #52397
      May 23, 2007
      22 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I used to play cash 3 and never hit it.  I created this system for cash 4 only, but if you find a way to make it work for cash 3 I'd love to see how you did it.  Im new to this forum and I've been trying to browse and find out everything in a hurry here but I have a myspace that I just created for these types of questions and help so I you want you can add me.  Im on myspace alot more than Im on any forum.

stavros's avatar - avatar 6898.gif
        Florida
        United States
        Member #6147
        August 8, 2004
        1396 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Florida - 

1-5-1-3
        9-5-6-8

Good Luck!

Stavros

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #52397
          May 23, 2007
          22 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, swolliet2 for sharing this method with us.

MO last 5 draws: 3411,7087,6750,2171,5386

I wish you loads of luck.

what time is their evening drawing?  I dont want to predict after the drawing has passed, to avoid skeptical opinions.

I also need to know which ones were midday and evening.....

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
            Illinois
            United States
            Member #40207
            May 29, 2006
            2024 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

3 is the only number that hasn’t fallen yet.

Heres my three predictions using my system.  I don’t promise that I’ll be right but I usually get 2 or 3 numbers if not 4.

2587  4839  2503

And you can check whenever the drawing occurs to see how close I was.  But this is my first time doing Chicago’s drawings.

What time do they have their evening drawings? 

Pacattack05 Im sorry but I wanted you to post every drawing this week starting with monday...sorry

Illinois eve draw is around 9:20 PM....thanks Swolliet2!!!  How did you arrive at these numbers?

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

I used to play cash 3 and never hit it.  I created this system for cash 4 only, but if you find a way to make it work for cash 3 I'd love to see how you did it.  Im new to this forum and I've been trying to browse and find out everything in a hurry here but I have a myspace that I just created for these types of questions and help so I you want you can add me.  Im on myspace alot more than Im on any forum.

Sorry..I misread...

But one thing I want to understand. You say you had no luck with p-3, so you moved to the p-4?

The p-4 is 10 times harder than the p-3. What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance...

Tennessee
                United States
                Member #52397
                May 23, 2007
                22 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Sorry..I misread...

But one thing I want to understand. You say you had no luck with p-3, so you moved to the p-4?

The p-4 is 10 times harder than the p-3. What am I missing here?

Thanx in advance...

I didnt have this system when playing pick 3.  Cash 4 theoretically is 10x harder but with my system there more to analyze. 

ILLINOIS

Monday-      Mid-  0506        Eve- 0916

Tuesday-     Mid - 9567        Eve- 6219

Wednesday-  Mid - 8542

If you look at these numbers from mon-wed. 

monday midday has the numbers (0&6), the evening have (0&6)

tuesday midday has (6&9), just like monday evening

tuesday evening has (6&9) just like tuesday midday....thats a trend.  Each drawing gives you 2 numbers if you look closely so you only have to come up with two others using my system.

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I didnt have this system when playing pick 3.  Cash 4 theoretically is 10x harder but with my system there more to analyze. 

ILLINOIS

Monday-      Mid-  0506        Eve- 0916

Tuesday-     Mid - 9567        Eve- 6219

Wednesday-  Mid - 8542

If you look at these numbers from mon-wed. 

monday midday has the numbers (0&6), the evening have (0&6)

tuesday midday has (6&9), just like monday evening

tuesday evening has (6&9) just like tuesday midday....thats a trend.  Each drawing gives you 2 numbers if you look closely so you only have to come up with two others using my system.

My bad....

I was speaking in straight wins.

Cash 4 theoretically is 10x harder but with my system there more to analyze. 

It's not theoretical...it's a fact, as far as straights are concerned.

Isn't there any way you can think of applying, and in the process,  modifying it to the p-3?

Tennessee
                    United States
                    Member #52397
                    May 23, 2007
                    22 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2007, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Illinois eve draw is around 9:20 PM....thanks Swolliet2!!!  How did you arrive at these numbers?

lets see if the numbers are anywhere close before we go into detail about how I found them.....lol.

But if you're online after the drawing I will be here as well.  and we can go over how to get the winning numbers then.

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #52397
                      May 23, 2007
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2007, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

My bad....

I was speaking in straight wins.

Cash 4 theoretically is 10x harder but with my system there more to analyze. 

It's not theoretical...it's a fact, as far as straights are concerned.

Isn't there any way you can think of applying, and in the process,  modifying it to the p-3?

I've never tried......do you have msn messenger?

or yahoo messenger so we can discuss this further without being as time consuming?

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        Saskatchewan
                        Canada
                        Member #19992
                        August 9, 2005
                        2867 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2007, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

or yahoo messenger so we can discuss this further without being as time consuming?

I too would like to know if this applies to pick 3.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                          Beautiful Florida
                          United States
                          Member #5709
                          July 18, 2004
                          20229 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2007, 8:44 pm - IP Logged
                          Methods
                          Method 1 (HOT/COLD Method):  Using HOT-COLD-MID numbers predict upcoming draws by combining different combinations of each using numbers 0-9.
                          Method 2 (HI/LO Method):  The (1234) method uses HI/LO and WILD numbers and assumes that each drawing will use 2LO/2HI with a combination of WILD numbers as well. 
                          Method 3 (Constants Method):  The “constants” method applies the theory that certain number combinations fall more than others.  (Ex.  17, 57, 79, etc.)  using these numbers as constants within your selection for each draw.  Also using this method one must obtain other combinations from the most current drawings to add to their “constants” weekly and also analyze which constants have fallen more than others.
                          Method 4 (Triples Method):  uses numbers that have fallen in combinations of 3 (ex.  6842, 4865, etc.)  and applies the “hot three” into the equation and attempts to predict the “lone number”. 
                          Method 5 (Repeats Method):  Using this method you can simply choose an exact 4 numbers from a previous week and play them and theoretically assume that history will repeat itself within the next week. 
                          Method 6 (Combination Method):  This is simply a combination of all of the other methods and using them to anchor your selection of numbers.
                          Method 7 (Tie-In Method):  This has been the most productive method I’ve used.  Its also the only method to date that has been proven to work.  You simply view the number combinations such as (79, 56, 59, etc.) and determine that 795 are tied in together by the same number and select another number that’s tied in with the same numbers.  It’s the closest thing I’ve found to a “sure bet” method.
                          Method 8 (Filter Set):  This method requires you to simply play the numbers 6789 in any order and box it for the best opportunity to win.  You play it for the duration of the playing week (which will cost from $5.00-6.50) in order to catch the numbers when they fall.  You do not include this with your playing numbers.  The set “6789” is the most common of all set to fall within each week.  From my experience playing I realized that this number falls about 2-5 times per month. 
                          Method 9 (Trips LO/HI):  This method uses the same strategy as the HI/LO method accept instead of using 2LO/2HI, you use either 3LO or 3HI along with 1HI or 1LO.  Using this method allows you to catch the times in which three high numbers or low numbers fall within any given drawing.

I've seen this before somewhere, I'll have to search to see where I've seen it from. Did'nt swolliet say he created this? I know I've seen this before....

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2007, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Discuss it right here. No messengers needed....LOL

Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #52397
                              May 23, 2007
                              22 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2007, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I've seen this before somewhere, I'll have to search to see where I've seen it from. Did'nt swolliet say he created this? I know I've seen this before....

I can guarantee that i wrote that word-for-word with no help from anyone.  So if you see this anywhere someone would have had to take this from me.  This is also the first time that I've posted this online so I doubt you could find this. 

As to "pacattack05" I've never used my system on Pick 3 because its based on more analysis than anything else.  Theres not enough to analyze (in my opinion) to attempt my system with Pick 3.  I use number trends and take into account the previous weeks drawings and number totals to predict for future drawings.  I hope that helped to answer your question.