Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$300. a day P/3 straight

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
joplin
United States
Member #45299
August 17, 2006
151 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2007, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

If you could spend $300. a day playing P/3 straight only, using tools on lottery post, would you make a feast of P/3 or would P/3 eat you alive?

Sunny California
    United States
    Member #40295
    May 31, 2006
    7712 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Even playing that amount of numbers is no guarantee you'd be hitting straights every day. I say,EAT YOU ALIVE!

joplin
      United States
      Member #45299
      August 17, 2006
      151 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I like that, let see what others say.

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2007, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty sure that in the long run, you would be in the red.

Maybe even in the short run, if the numbers stay away, which happens.

At 300 bucks a day, you'd only be covering 30% of the total which is a thousand.

Now ...if you could constantly cover 51% of the numbers playing online, you'd be ahead, and can parlay that 1% edge, eventually growing exponentially...LOL  Imagine more than 1%.

No matter how good a system is, as long as the odds are not in your favor, it's a losing system.

For example...If I had the greatest system in the world, using only 10 sets of numbers for a straight hit, there's still 990 other possible combos that have the chance of coming out.

Personally, I hardly ever play the fantasy five or the big lotto. The odds are just disgustingly undesireable. The Fantasy five here in Florida is about 376,000 to 1. Now ...the way I look at it is that I have such a hard time predicting a thousand to one, imagine contending with a thousand to 1, but 376 times more difficult.

Think about it. We're not even talking about millions to 1...LOL

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2007, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

If you could spend $300. a day playing P/3 straight only, using tools on lottery post, would you make a feast of P/3 or would P/3 eat you alive?

If you / or I spent the $300 a day... better be using the Seven day system... for the month..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

joplin
            United States
            Member #45299
            August 17, 2006
            151 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

30% isn't greatest odds, but doesn't a system that uses all the tools, such that lottery post offer, increase your chances?  How much do you believe it increase your odds, 5, 10, 20 percent?

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

30% isn't greatest odds, but doesn't a system that uses all the tools, such that lottery post offer, increase your chances?  How much do you believe it increase your odds, 5, 10, 20 percent?

That depends on what system or tools you'd be using,I suppose. You'd have to do a lot of backtesting and tracking to determine something like that. There's no way to put a percentage on "increasing your odds" because just when you think you've got something hot going on,it will go cold. It would fluctuate all the time.

You will have to do a lot of homework,let's put it that way. And even after you've exhausted all possibilities,tools,systems,etc. you still may not win. That's the lottery! Or any kind of gambling. Look at it this way, you're here on a great forum with tons of information. Now it's time to read all you can and take advantage of everything it has to offer. Will it increase your odds? Maybe,maybe not. But at least you can go into battle with some ammunition. Wink

JAP69's avatar - alas
                South Carolina
                United States
                Member #6
                November 4, 2001
                8790 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

If you do not want to get ate alive.

You will need to do a lot of exact order research and exact order systems strategy.

Do a lot of systems testing.

Good luck

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Are you kidding?

We have deflaters, infiltraters, compressors, disectors, filters, traps, even/odd, theories, rundowns, inspectors, Vtracs, L shapes, wheels, RNGs, you name it...we got it...LOL 

Actually..we have a sale this week on highs and lows...50 percent off!

joplin
                    United States
                    Member #45299
                    August 17, 2006
                    151 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs, I agree with most of what you say.  And by the way, there isn't any site better the L.P.

But here's the deal, you can close your eyes, and pick your numbers and have a 1 in 3 chance of winning.  I am not saying you wouldn't lose, but with systems such on L.P. you might just kick butt.

Sunny California
                      United States
                      Member #40295
                      May 31, 2006
                      7712 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2007, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Are you kidding?

We have deflaters, infiltraters, compressors, disectors, filters, traps, even/odd, theories, rundowns, inspectors, Vtracs, L shapes, wheels, RNGs, you name it...we got it...LOL 

Actually..we have a sale this week on highs and lows...50 percent off!

...."compressors,disectors"........too  too funny!   Laugh Away... Make your near and dear ones laugh with this ecard.Laugh Away... Make your near and dear ones laugh with this ecard.Laugh Away... Make your near and dear ones laugh with this ecard.

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2007, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Lottolaughs, I agree with most of what you say.  And by the way, there isn't any site better the L.P.

But here's the deal, you can close your eyes, and pick your numbers and have a 1 in 3 chance of winning.  I am not saying you wouldn't lose, but with systems such on L.P. you might just kick butt.

Sweetie,if we were kicking butt then we wouldn't be here chatting about the lottery,would we?? LOL.........Did you need any help finding systems on here? Or have you browsed around already? 

CCHS13's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                          Illinois
                          United States
                          Member #46704
                          September 23, 2006
                          3692 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2007, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

300/day would be a nice budget for my state specific Tiers

Even playing str8 only if you do several states the str8's will be thereYes Nod

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Dont

joplin
                            United States
                            Member #45299
                            August 17, 2006
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I realize that just 3 of you have respond to this post, I would love to hear from others too.  I appreciate your comments, I get the feeling there's not much faith that any system truly increases your chance of winning.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

I realize that just 3 of you have respond to this post, I would love to hear from others too.  I appreciate your comments, I get the feeling there's not much faith that any system truly increases your chance of winning.

It's not that there isn't any faith, but more likely that no one has broken the code of chaos so far. It doesen't mean  the code can't be broken, but rather...no one has found it...as far as I know ....LOL