Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Be Careful...

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 10 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2007, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP Members,

I am back,going to continue to post here...

I know that I have been gone for some time now,an I have recieved alot of e mails from my friends here,wanting me to come back,it is true that I have been financially blessed,which is not one of the reason why I chose to not post here for awhile,I juz had other things going on in my life,that required more of my attention than this,out of no disrespect to anyone,there were questions that were asked of me,that I have yet to answer,so to those of you who still need info,feel free to send the questions my way an I will do my best to answer them all accordingly...

The reason I entitled this post,"Be Careful" is because,although we all come here an talk to one another an get advice,there is a line that we must draw,when it comes to personal business,don't think you know someone juz because you talk here on a daily basis.I did encounter a bad experience here,someone needed my help an my heart juz wouldn't allow me to turn my back on them,so I lended my assistance to help them,an the truth of the matter,I told them that what I sent them,they didn't have to worry about giving it back,cuz I was doing it from my heart,but this particular person tried to hit me up with other excuses as to what they were going through,but I only decided to lend to them advice on what they were going through an they flipped on me,calling me every name in the book,an being very disrespectful,but this is a Big lesson in which I learn,an I wont make the same mistake...

I want to apologize to a dear friend here of mine,she knows who she is,I wasn't able to help her when she needed me,due to what happen,but I didn't have the time to explain to her because there was a breakdown in communication,an we juz stop speaking all together,which it hurt,because we both were there for each other through some very trying times,so "C" you are missed,even when you think you are not,thank you so much for your advice an concern,an I pray that everything has worked out for you...

You know,we come here,in hopes to find new ways to come up with good numbers an to see what others post,as well a talk about,you never know what kind of mood others are in,I don't admit to being a counselor here on LP,although,my profession is An Investment Counselor.

On LP,before I even post  my numbers here,I do a study an look up numbers throughout the history of the lottery,an I take my time,so when I post my numbers here,I would never give you all numbers ,that I would not play myself,So anytime you see me doing a post,you can best believe alot of time went into my choices in which I display here...

I am here to help anyone that I can,so if you ask me what's a good number for your state,it may take me a little time to get back with you,cuz i'm not going to give you any ol' number,I will actually look it up for you,so don't think you are being ignored because I don't treat people that way.

Let us juz continue to share ,an not take things to deep here,an enjoy each day,

Stay Blessed...

U.n.v.me Embarassed

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #40207
    May 29, 2006
    2024 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you had an unfortunate experience.  Some people like to take advantage of others, but I believe karma will take care of them in the long run.  U.n.v.me, you are a wonderful person and good karma will follow you!  Thanks for sharing!  Glad you are back! Smiley

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23275 Posts
      Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad to hear you've gotten past your bad experience enough to start posting again.  I know that many people have benefitted from your numbers in the past, so this is good news.

This is a good lesson to anyone out there:  don't give money to someone if you expect to get it back.  Because most of the time you won't.  If you do decide to give someone money, think of it as a purchase, not a loan.  Plus, as you can see from UNVME's example, you can make that same "purchase" more than once, and the person will still not be happy.

Most of all, when you give someone money, do not think for one second that you are helping solve a problem.  95% of the time you are either prolonging the problem, or making it worse.  Sorry, that's just human nature.

You have a good heart UNVME!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Rubi 311's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
        Illinois
        United States
        Member #40207
        May 29, 2006
        2024 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2007, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm glad to hear you've gotten past your bad experience enough to start posting again.  I know that many people have benefitted from your numbers in the past, so this is good news.

This is a good lesson to anyone out there:  don't give money to someone if you expect to get it back.  Because most of the time you won't.  If you do decide to give someone money, think of it as a purchase, not a loan.  Plus, as you can see from UNVME's example, you can make that same "purchase" more than once, and the person will still not be happy.

Most of all, when you give someone money, do not think for one second that you are helping solve a problem.  95% of the time you are either prolonging the problem, or making it worse.  Sorry, that's just human nature.

I Agree!

jersey city
          United States
          Member #42514
          July 4, 2006
          5 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

sorry you had a bad experience....i hope everyone reads and understand this message..blad you are back...i used to follow you before i join lottery post

love rhonda

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2007, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back U.N.V.ME....

I know exactly how it feels to be taken advantage of people who are supposedly "friends". Not the same scenario as yours but nonetheless.

Stealing 420 bucks while I'm sleeping from my jean pocket in the closet is pretty low.

So now, I just have the wad on my person at all times.

I'm not talking about low lifes. He's a salesman for a well established paving company who earns about 80 grand. That's right, you heard it right. I'm guessing his pay rate wasn't written in concrete, so he probably hardened his heart not to care enough....

But you know what they say...what goes........

Anyway....blabbing on...again...welcome and when can I give you my state to work on?........LOL

Thanx...

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2007, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Sorry you had an unfortunate experience.  Some people like to take advantage of others, but I believe karma will take care of them in the long run.  U.n.v.me, you are a wonderful person and good karma will follow you!  Thanks for sharing!  Glad you are back! Smiley

I appreciate that,thanks alot...

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Todd,thank you for all the advice you have given me in the past an up to this point,ur loyalty means alot to me,thanks for Everything....

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Zena,i'm posting some great numbers,keep a look out... thanks again for following my posts,I appreciate that....Good luck to u!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                    Clarksville
                    United States
                    Member #487
                    July 15, 2002
                    17638 Posts
                    Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

never lend..never borrow..that will save a lot of sorrow.  In this time of uncertainty and high gas prices..this saying really rings true.  If only we realize that we can't save anyone!

Glad u r back.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
                      Member #6388
                      August 20, 2004
                      3578 Posts
                      Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back U.N.V.ME....

I know exactly how it feels to be taken advantage of people who are supposedly "friends". Not the same scenario as yours but nonetheless.

Stealing 420 bucks while I'm sleeping from my jean pocket in the closet is pretty low.

So now, I just have the wad on my person at all times.

I'm not talking about low lifes. He's a salesman for a well established paving company who earns about 80 grand. That's right, you heard it right. I'm guessing his pay rate wasn't written in concrete, so he probably hardened his heart not to care enough....

But you know what they say...what goes........

Anyway....blabbing on...again...welcome and when can I give you my state to work on?........LOL

Thanx...

Thank u!

It's soooo good to be back....

What you went through was bad,an i'm sure you learn from that,juz know,good will follow,an anytime u need my help,i'm hereWink 

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: May 27, 2007, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Thank u!

It's soooo good to be back....

What you went through was bad,an i'm sure you learn from that,juz know,good will follow,an anytime u need my help,i'm hereWink 

This happened years ago. But I did learn a very valuable lesson. Unfortunately, the best lessons are the hardest, as everyone knows.

It came around to bite him in the rear, like life does. His ex-girlfriend stole 500 bucks while he was sleeping. Sometimes justice shows it's proud head....LOL

NASHVILLE, TENN
                          United States
                          Member #33372
                          February 20, 2006
                          1044 Posts
                          Posted: May 27, 2007, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Many long years ago, while living in Memphis, a female motivational speaker was coming to town.  To drum up business she placed a few ads on TV.  I did not attend her sessions but I did get a couple of thoughts from her TV spots.  I wish to share them now with all of you.

1) if money can fix it, it ain't a problem.

2) don't tell people your troubles.  Half of the people you tell don't care and the other half think you deserve it.

I appreciate you not going into detail about your problem.  What you did say was satisfactory.  We have all been there and done that. 

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                            Fughedaboutit (NY)
                            United States
                            Member #8160
                            October 26, 2004
                            6777 Posts
                            Posted: May 27, 2007, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back U.N.V.ME, missed your posts...Yes Nod

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2007, 12:51 am - IP Logged

I did encounter a bad experience here,someone needed my help an my heart juz wouldn't allow me to turn my back on them,so I lended my assistance to help them,an the truth of the matter,I told them that what I sent them,they didn't have to worry about giving it back,cuz I was doing it from my heart,but this particular person tried to hit me up with other excuses as to what they were going through,but I only decided to lend to them advice on what they were going through an they flipped on me,calling me every name in the book,an being very disrespectful,but this is a Big lesson in which I learn,an I wont make the same mistake...

Glad to see you posting again U.N.V.Me.  I stopped posting to the boards too because the exact same thing happened to me here on LP with the exception that I was a fool and continued to let them hit me up.  The first one was a gift then the sobs stories started. This person quit speaking to me when the money stopped.  I brought it to the attention of the board and everybody knows who it is (except the newbies in the last 5 months) and they never paid me back or acknowledged it.  But I won't stop helping people just because that one person took advantage of me.

So be careful is right.

takeemtothebank