Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Be Careful...

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 10 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8489 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2007, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

i agree with Todd & the Ole' Lady and you are dead on UNVME about helping others.  you are so EXACT in willing to still help others, we must be wise in our helping and life does teach us wisdom in understanding the choices we should make.  without a doubt we are able to look at the mistakes of others and choose or not to allow that to be a guide. 

i care for ALL members here, and i don't mind telling you that my heart bleeds when one wounds another and though i have decided to remain mutual to all parties, i will choose to allow the mistakes of others to be my guide.

I enjoy seeiing both UNVME & tenaj's post, actually, every post by everyone that i am able to read.  i love every single forum in the house.  we are a great cummunity here, there is no placeElse i'd rather log onto than the Lottery Post.  it's the most exciting internet expeirence i've ever had.  there is laughter inside this place and sorrow, it's so real to me and i've had the experience of chatting with some great people and have even fallen in love with the lot of you's here.  i am sorry for anyone and all whose hearts have been wounded but i can't speak for others but for myself i will say, to you's, i know you must love numbers, enjoy helping and posting, so please don't stop doing what you enjoy and what someone like me enjoys seeing.  guess i got this idea that we are what we enjoy and we are who we enjoy.

Kisses 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31343 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2007, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I was fooled by a member, too.  Big $$$.    Get over it and move on.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49642 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I was fooled by a member, too.  Big $$$.    Get over it and move on.

Good advice Emily! Otherwise why start a thread such as this, many months after the incident, to Warn others? (To stir things up?) A gracious way to return would have been: Start posting again and say nothing of the past.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20108 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2007, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back, I'm sure a lot of folks out there were glad to see you post.

Move forward. Don't let the past keep you from moving forward..  Goodluck. 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2007, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

i agree with Todd & the Ole' Lady and you are dead on UNVME about helping others.  you are so EXACT in willing to still help others, we must be wise in our helping and life does teach us wisdom in understanding the choices we should make.  without a doubt we are able to look at the mistakes of others and choose or not to allow that to be a guide. 

i care for ALL members here, and i don't mind telling you that my heart bleeds when one wounds another and though i have decided to remain mutual to all parties, i will choose to allow the mistakes of others to be my guide.

I enjoy seeiing both UNVME & tenaj's post, actually, every post by everyone that i am able to read.  i love every single forum in the house.  we are a great cummunity here, there is no placeElse i'd rather log onto than the Lottery Post.  it's the most exciting internet expeirence i've ever had.  there is laughter inside this place and sorrow, it's so real to me and i've had the experience of chatting with some great people and have even fallen in love with the lot of you's here.  i am sorry for anyone and all whose hearts have been wounded but i can't speak for others but for myself i will say, to you's, i know you must love numbers, enjoy helping and posting, so please don't stop doing what you enjoy and what someone like me enjoys seeing.  guess i got this idea that we are what we enjoy and we are who we enjoy.

Kisses 

Hello Ducksafloat Thanks for your advice,i will now reconsider my thoughts of leaving because of hurtful and unfeeling thoughts of others,i don't want to make it an issue and call names but i can say the LOt of you are Beautiful human beings and it's as Duck's  states there is no where else i would rather be logged on to do the numbers but LP,I want to learn to trust again,First i would like to Thank U.N.V.M.E. for starting this thread because had it not been for her,Ducks you would not have your comment on here and i wouldnot have seen it,Thanks Todd for this great Site,I have come to Learn Happiness greif and sorrow,Mostly Happiness but it saddens me that i must take a brief leave because i am not good at being hurt and moving on,i don't know how but i will regroup and be back stronger and much wiser,I wish everyone the best of luck in what ever they choose to do,The motto to this is BE CAREFul,Thank you,,,,Delores247

wannawin24's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
            GA
            United States
            Member #33582
            February 22, 2006
            1026 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for coming back U.N.V.ME! You were greatly missed!!! Just keep being the wonderful person you are and KARMA will take care of the rest. :)

My NUMBER FELL!!!
            Custom Smiley 

United States
              Member #6388
              August 20, 2004
              3578 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2007, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey,I am in a good mood an not here to stir up anything,an within my thread that I Have started here,this was my choice to apologize to someone that deserved the right to know how I felt about what happen,an to be honest,why am I even explaining myself,I juz posted this to juz give advice,I am not mad cause I gave someone something,because I knew what I was doing,an the person never asked me,I juz took it upon myself an helped,I am juz saying to others out there,who may not know,that there are people that will try to use you,an I thought this thread would help alot of people out,I really don't have to justify myself to anyone here,if what anyone reads, here that you don't like,then before you waste your time an energy on writing something negative,you should juz keep it moving,cuz I'm really not here for the drama ,an u voicing your opinion is good,but think about what you write before hand,so we can keep LP a beautiful place to continue to share

United States
                Member #6388
                August 20, 2004
                3578 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thank you "T",I really appreciate that!

Don't forget to play 381,and 328 these two are hot...

Will call u back in 5  Embarassed

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #4313
                  April 11, 2004
                  2389 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2007, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

'God bless the child that has his own'! ...Never borrow, never lend! Pick yourself up, wipe yourself off and keep stepping!

Welcome back girlie!!!Party

Gentlespirit
                  'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2007, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

'God bless the child that has his own'! ...Never borrow, never lend! Pick yourself up, wipe yourself off and keep stepping!

Welcome back girlie!!!Party

I am sooooooooooooo HAPPY to see you,it's been such a long time,aaaaw this is a good day

GA
                      United States
                      Member #33582
                      February 22, 2006
                      1026 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2007, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Thank you "T",I really appreciate that!

Don't forget to play 381,and 328 these two are hot...

Will call u back in 5  Embarassed

Anytime!

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                      Custom Smiley 

GA
                        United States
                        Member #33582
                        February 22, 2006
                        1026 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2007, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Good advice Emily! Otherwise why start a thread such as this, many months after the incident, to Warn others? (To stir things up?) A gracious way to return would have been: Start posting again and say nothing of the past.

The reason to post things like this is because U.N.V.ME knows she has a supportive lottery family here at lotterypost who are happy to give any helpful feedback on her situation. Let it be past or present. :)

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                        Custom Smiley 

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

The reason to post things like this is because U.N.V.ME knows she has a supportive lottery family here at lotterypost who are happy to give any helpful feedback on her situation. Let it be past or present. :)

I don't think she asked for feedback. 

love to nibble those micey feet.

GA
                            United States
                            Member #33582
                            February 22, 2006
                            1026 Posts
                            Posted: May 29, 2007, 12:15 am - IP Logged

I don't think she asked for feedback. 

Well I don't think people post to have a blank page.

My NUMBER FELL!!!
                            Custom Smiley 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49642 Posts
                              Posted: May 29, 2007, 12:26 am - IP Logged

How does that explain U.N.V.ME abandoning the Lottery Post Family for the past 10 or 11 Months? (Instead of staying arround and taking advantage of that support!)

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!