Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheels

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 10 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
tiber's avatar - underground
Port Orange florida
United States
Member #8611
November 11, 2004
2265 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2007, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Is there such a thing as a  12 digit wheel and a 9 digit wheel? If anybody knows where I can get these Please let me know,I'm not planning on playing all numbers that this generate just need the list that it outputs,I have been doing this by hand and it get very tiringThud THANKYOU.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2007, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Is there such a thing as a  12 digit wheel and a 9 digit wheel? If anybody knows where I can get these Please let me know,I'm not planning on playing all numbers that this generate just need the list that it outputs,I have been doing this by hand and it get very tiringThud THANKYOU.

The Maybells Quick Wheeler will wheel any number of Pick-3/4 digits up to 10 Straight or Box, sorry no can do 12 digits.  You can download it here. http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html

BobP

Port Orange florida
      United States
      Member #8611
      November 11, 2004
      2265 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

The Maybells Quick Wheeler will wheel any number of Pick-3/4 digits up to 10 Straight or Box, sorry no can do 12 digits.  You can download it here. http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html

BobP

Thanks for that web page now if only I can find a 12 digit wheel.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for that web page now if only I can find a 12 digit wheel.

Pick3/4 games only have 10 digits, but if you're looking  for wheels for other types of games there are links on that page for other wheeling programs including CoverMaster will create a wheel for any amount of digits over five.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Port Orange florida
          United States
          Member #8611
          November 11, 2004
          2265 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Pick3/4 games only have 10 digits, but if you're looking  for wheels for other types of games there are links on that page for other wheeling programs including CoverMaster will create a wheel for any amount of digits over five.

I check out that covermaster but they wanted a password to unzip it I guess it is not free, Also I need the 12 digit wheel  for pick4.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8392 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2007, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

It would help if you stated what games your interested in. For pick 5-6 games many even number wheels tend to generate repeat lines. meaning the same numbers will be on the same line.

Odd wheels sets will usually generate 3 or more numbers on the same line in many occurrences,  when i have used an odd number wheel group all the same digits won't be on more than one line together.

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7341 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2007, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

A Pick-3 game has 30 digits and Pick-4 has 40 so they are probably looking for box wheel using 12 of the digits. However unless it picks a double or triple, even an 8 digit box wheel pays less ($83) than the number of total combinations (84).

They might try finding a full 12 digit Pick-5 wheel that uses 2 key number.

Port Orange florida
                United States
                Member #8611
                November 11, 2004
                2265 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2007, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I wanted this for pick4, Where you wheel 12 digits to get 4.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19895 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2007, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

A Pick-3 game has 30 digits and Pick-4 has 40 so they are probably looking for box wheel using 12 of the digits. However unless it picks a double or triple, even an 8 digit box wheel pays less ($83) than the number of total combinations (84).

They might try finding a full 12 digit Pick-5 wheel that uses 2 key number.

I was assuming 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 were the only digits in a pick3/4 and that wheeling would position those ten digits in all 3/4 positions unless it was for box hits only.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3112 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2007, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I check out that covermaster but they wanted a password to unzip it I guess it is not free, Also I need the 12 digit wheel  for pick4.

There are three CoverMaster listings on the web page.  The latest free password protected copy, yes it is free, but the author wants to know who is getting copies. 

The older free without password version, lacks auto restart otherwise pretty much the same, good to learn on while waiting for the password.

The doc file so you know how to use it. 

What state game is this?  CM  doesn't do full wheels, best would be a 3if4 or 3if3of4 if you need 4if4 you could try GH's full wheeler for Pick-5 or Pick-6 and drop the key number(s).  Not a big investment if you're planning on playing that many lines.  12x12x12 = 1728

BobP

Port Orange florida
                      United States
                      Member #8611
                      November 11, 2004
                      2265 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2007, 12:54 am - IP Logged

There are three CoverMaster listings on the web page.  The latest free password protected copy, yes it is free, but the author wants to know who is getting copies. 

The older free without password version, lacks auto restart otherwise pretty much the same, good to learn on while waiting for the password.

The doc file so you know how to use it. 

What state game is this?  CM  doesn't do full wheels, best would be a 3if4 or 3if3of4 if you need 4if4 you could try GH's full wheeler for Pick-5 or Pick-6 and drop the key number(s).  Not a big investment if you're planning on playing that many lines.  12x12x12 = 1728

BobP

Is their a full wheel for 12 digits to create sets of 4 numbers. This is for illinois pick4

paurths's avatar - underground
                        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                        Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2007, 1:54 am - IP Logged

Is their a full wheel for 12 digits to create sets of 4 numbers. This is for illinois pick4

Hi tiber,

Pick4 has only 10 digits! Confused
                        0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7341 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2007, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Pick-4 games only have 10 digits (0-9) so to wheel (box) 12 digits, at least 2 of the digits would be used twice. But you haven't explained what you're asking for because a full 12 digit wheel would cost much more than you could expect to win.

If you're asking for a straight wheel that uses three 1st digits with three 2nd, 3rd, and 4th digits (3X3X3X3), there are 81 combinations.

Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3112 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2007, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

There is a disconect here. I'm looking at the Illinois games and don't see any Pick-4 that uses 12 digits. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/il

4if4in10 is 10x10x10x10=10,000
                            4if4in12 is 12x12x12x12=20,736

What will you do with the extra 10,736 numbers that can't be played?

BobP

Port Orange florida
                              United States
                              Member #8611
                              November 11, 2004
                              2265 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2007, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

OK lets see if I can explain this better lets suppose that you want to wheel these numbers.

I know that wheeling these will give me a lot of numbers

I just want to know if you need a 12 digit wheel for these

or not and if you do is their such a thing as a 12 digit wheel.Type