Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Doubles anyone!? 12 states....

Topic closed. 181 replies. Last post 9 years ago by TheMaker.

Page 13 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2007, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

I thought I'd give a summary of the June performance broken down by state...maybe this will help you state specific players!  LOL

State# of hits
GA3
IL3
KY2
MD0
MI1
NJ4
PA1
SC4
TX0
TS1
VA3
NY3

So that's 25 hits so far this month, ~1.2 hits/day.  As you can see from the chart, MD and TX are due a hit, while MI is waiting on it's repeat hit from 02-Jun.  The larger chart posted at the beginning of the week should give you more info on skips each state has seen.

I really have not had a lot of feedback in this post as of late, so I will most likely discontinue it after tonight's draw.  Since it takes a lot of time to generate these tiers, I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep up with them.  And since it probably is not being very useful to anyone, I really don't see a need to continue.  that's cool!!  Cool I hope there was at least ONE person who caught a win off this thread, then I'd say it was well worth the effort....!  Good luck everyone, and may the numbers fall your way! 

hi Calabs i wish you would reconsider your decision to close the thread,i think it is doing a great service to the people at LP,i know that i appreciate your post and what is that old saying? how do we get the message to the people?1 at a time,wishing you great success here,,,LP Member Delores247

TheMaker's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
    Member #44530
    August 5, 2006
    8439 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2007, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Only one double fell within the 12 states, and it was a winner...

NJ - 979 (there's that state repeat again!)

And in the 12 states deflated list, it was among our beloved tier 6!!!  LOL

WTG calabs!!!

Congrats!!!

GOD BLESS EVERY ONE!!!

Page 13 of 13