Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

run for powerball (system)

Topic closed. 185 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 7 of 13
PrintE-mailLink
spy153's avatar - maren

United States
Member #28409
December 15, 2005
1198 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2007, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

wonder where kosmic and luckylilly are?

voir-vous dans mes reves!Cool

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
    Member #28409
    December 15, 2005
    1198 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2007, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

codmander, I am going with 34 for tonight's mb. I think there is true potential with that number for tonight. 14 sounds good too. I think the statistics are off the mark tonight.

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
      Member #50124
      February 26, 2007
      601 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2007, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

wonder where kosmic and luckylilly are?

I got caught up trying to win WildCard 2 for a couple weeks, but that jackpot went so I'm back.

I'm playing 14 pb for Saturday's drawing because my kitty will be 14 tomorrow.  I'm also playing the 8 and the 41.  

United States
        Member #10438
        January 13, 2005
        431 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2007, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

codmander, I am going with 34 for tonight's mb. I think there is true potential with that number for tonight. 14 sounds good too. I think the statistics are off the mark tonight.

for mega mill i have the 9  for da megaball  tonite  threwout  9 games 9 mb childs age 9  of course this is a luck shot  but  thats what its all aboutConehead  everytime i get the mb nothin shows with it lol  rather hit the 5 and just guess on mb

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
          Member #28409
          December 15, 2005
          1198 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2007, 12:19 am - IP Logged

mm results 3-9-12-25-47 mb 37. Well, I was off altogether. But you got the nine...in the wrong spot. I count that as a hit. Luckylilly knows what she is talking about, and those numbers she gave sort of match up with yours. I'm thinking of playing even though the pot isn't that big. Don't get me wrong here, I would be tickled with the money. But I have to be a little more choosy when playing. So I don't play evey draw now. The 7-7-7 is what is drawing me in. Blue Angel .(that's the number GOD marks his people with in their foreheads so I like that number very much.)

United States
            Member #10438
            January 13, 2005
            431 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2007, 6:59 am - IP Logged

i dont know anymore  what a sinkin slump No Pity! 2 number slump is a bummer  maybe you should take my picks and play the total oppisite  lol  think im depressed cause i gotta go to work now for the next 2 days  since im not a multi millinare  think my sis had 3 tho... thats somthing

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
              Member #28409
              December 15, 2005
              1198 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

i dont know anymore  what a sinkin slump No Pity! 2 number slump is a bummer  maybe you should take my picks and play the total oppisite  lol  think im depressed cause i gotta go to work now for the next 2 days  since im not a multi millinare  think my sis had 3 tho... thats somthing

Yeah, I was sooooo disappointed to learn someone won the mega millions last night. It's back to the drawing board for us both. Maybe luckylilly and kosmic did better? Or do they not play the megamillions?

United States
                Member #50124
                February 26, 2007
                601 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I was sooooo disappointed to learn someone won the mega millions last night. It's back to the drawing board for us both. Maybe luckylilly and kosmic did better? Or do they not play the megamillions?

I don't play megamillions.  The closest place to buy is about 8 hours drive away, one-way.  If the jackpot ever gets over 250 million again, I may just make the trip.

Back to Powerball ~ My father was born 7/7 and my kitty's birthday is 7/7, so I went to the c-store at 7 pm tonight and bought a quick pick.  Came up PB 14, same as the one I played from Codmander's list.  Hmmm...  Good omen, ya think?  Waiting with bated breath ...

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                  Member #28409
                  December 15, 2005
                  1198 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2007, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Bouya !!!! 4+0 !!!!! In all, I won 142 dollars on powerball last night. I had several lines with three numbers and the one with 4 numbers. I would explain what I think about this but you can see for yourself.

I played       4-21-27-41-47 pb 26
                  winning #'s 15-21-27-41-47 pb 20

and in this case, I think close does count, it just doesn't pay the same. Yes, it was a bday. My nephew. It was pure luck that it went in that direction though. I guess 777 was lucky for me afterall.

I am excited to see how well others done too. I hope you done well. Luckylilly, I know you got something...come on with it.

United States
                    Member #50124
                    February 26, 2007
                    601 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2007, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Bouya !!!! 4+0 !!!!! In all, I won 142 dollars on powerball last night. I had several lines with three numbers and the one with 4 numbers. I would explain what I think about this but you can see for yourself.

and in this case, I think close does count, it just doesn't pay the same. Yes, it was a bday. My nephew. It was pure luck that it went in that direction though. I guess 777 was lucky for me afterall.

I am excited to see how well others done too. I hope you done well. Luckylilly, I know you got something...come on with it.

Wow, congrats!  I think you just pulled into the lead.  I matched the 41.  That's all.  No money. Sobbing Blowing Nose

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                      Member #28409
                      December 15, 2005
                      1198 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2007, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Wow, congrats!  I think you just pulled into the lead.  I matched the 41.  That's all.  No money. Sobbing Blowing Nose

I really thought you would be the one to pull out the show stopper on this one luckylilly. We haven't heard from the others yet. I think one of us may have hit a 5 + 0.

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2007, 12:11 am - IP Logged

VERY VERY NICE Spy153...that was a nice hit...congrats!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

spy153's avatar - maren

United States
                          Member #28409
                          December 15, 2005
                          1198 Posts
                          Posted: July 9, 2007, 10:53 am - IP Logged

VERY VERY NICE Spy153...that was a nice hit...congrats!!!!!

thank you. Smiley

United States
                            Member #10438
                            January 13, 2005
                            431 Posts
                            Posted: July 9, 2007, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

cool beans  nothin sweeter than circling numbers on your ticketsSmile

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                              Member #48046
                              December 7, 2006
                              1699 Posts
                              Posted: July 9, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

WWwooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Now we're talking!!    Spy15(something)  has defineitly taken the lead.

Here's how my PB went Saturday.....

I had 16 -20- 39

- 40- 48  (talk about 1 away) and 18 for my PB

Any way.... wwwwwoooooooooooo for spy

Mabey I'll start posting some#'s  annd ya'll do just the opposite(ha)

Page 7 of 13