Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Post 6/11-6/17

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bud1.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
White Lake,Mi
United States
Member #1495
May 12, 2003
5546 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2007, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Well, I had about 5 days of happiness.......lol....then poof

My 4th grandson, Lincoln Alexander ______  was born this morning and was immediately in ICU and put on a ventilator.  I got the word at 1:00 about it...........

I would appreciate your prayers.  I will leaving in a bit to go to the hospital.  My daughter is quite upset so I have been spending the last hour or so trying to calm her down.

take care of your daughter and we will pray that all is well with little Lincoln Alexander... take care Sandy.

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    White Lake,Mi
    United States
    Member #1495
    May 12, 2003
    5546 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2007, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

12 and 88 are the over dues for evening.....still looking for that double for evening draw....like 121,221 513 for tonight....and 921....good luck to all and thanks for the posts!!!!!!!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      Charlotte, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #7511
      October 5, 2004
      1488 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2007, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, will keep you and yours in my prayers also.

Just remember your signature line, HE will bring you through it! 

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        Charlotte, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #7511
        October 5, 2004
        1488 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

For evening I like the 25-20 pair with the 3-8-4-9

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
          Member #19043
          July 24, 2005
          7378 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2007, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

To all the families going through sad times i will light a candle of HOpe so you will have peace and JOy again,Blue AngelMay The Lord Bless and keep you safe,,Delores247Blue Angel

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2007, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.........Delores, I hope you are doing good.

Got home awhile ago, called tgirl, ate a sandwich and just going to update everyone now.

I must say I wasn't a very good Grandma today.......I broke down in tears when I saw him struggling to breathe.  The cardiologist came in neo-natal intensive care when I was there and I sat there for an  half hour while he examined Linc..........baby's heart is fine.......it is his lungs........Cardiologist told me it would touch and go for a couple days........he is in critical condition right now.........if we get thru the next couple days, he will in all probability make it.........He is on oxygen when I was there and having a hard time breathing.  When they take him off the oxygen, he turns "Dusty".........(gray)

Since he has been struggling all day, they are going to drug him up tonight and put in a ventilator so he gets some rest.......he is plumb wore out.  He will stay in the intensive care unit for approximately 2 weeks if he makes it.........

The problem was it was a Caesarean (sp) delivery and Linc swallowed some ambiotic fluid which I am told is quite common it a C section......but most babies don't swallow as much as he did.  As a result the lung problem which is Pulmonary Hypertension.

Just not alot they can do right now.  There was talk about moving him to U of M Hospital in Ann Arbor earlier today but they are keeping him where he is now for the time being.

There is only one thing we can do now.............and that is pray!

Sandy

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              roseville, MI
              United States
              Member #5980
              July 30, 2004
              18205 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2007, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Thank you everyone for your thoughts.........Delores, I hope you are doing good.

Got home awhile ago, called tgirl, ate a sandwich and just going to update everyone now.

I must say I wasn't a very good Grandma today.......I broke down in tears when I saw him struggling to breathe.  The cardiologist came in neo-natal intensive care when I was there and I sat there for an  half hour while he examined Linc..........baby's heart is fine.......it is his lungs........Cardiologist told me it would touch and go for a couple days........he is in critical condition right now.........if we get thru the next couple days, he will in all probability make it.........He is on oxygen when I was there and having a hard time breathing.  When they take him off the oxygen, he turns "Dusty".........(gray)

Since he has been struggling all day, they are going to drug him up tonight and put in a ventilator so he gets some rest.......he is plumb wore out.  He will stay in the intensive care unit for approximately 2 weeks if he makes it.........

The problem was it was a Caesarean (sp) delivery and Linc swallowed some ambiotic fluid which I am told is quite common it a C section......but most babies don't swallow as much as he did.  As a result the lung problem which is Pulmonary Hypertension.

Just not alot they can do right now.  There was talk about moving him to U of M Hospital in Ann Arbor earlier today but they are keeping him where he is now for the time being.

There is only one thing we can do now.............and that is pray!

Sandy the baby didn't have a bowel movement did he....If so that's dangerous if they inhale it.....Mackenzee came C-Section they had about 5 peds waiting for he to come out....they suctioned her mouth and down her throat before she cried this was pretty scary if they swallow this they need surgery like now...He will pull through Sandy I am praying for the little guy.....

God Bless You! 

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #20
                December 20, 2000
                56971 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2007, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Michigan - 06/15/2007

Mid/Eve
                159-158-087-081-938-930-173-179
                065-061-980-986
                ----------------------
                Key Numbers - 0-9-1-8

Good Luck Lep

Clarkston, Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #76
                  January 6, 2002
                  8528 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2007, 8:54 am - IP Logged

not the bowel movement that I know of Lee.  When he was deliverred, Tracy never even saw him and he didn't cry........they took him immediately and started working on him.  It was the amniotic fluid he got in his lungs.  Tracy saw Linc for the first time when my other daughter Jody was at the hospital last night.  Need I say, Tracy cried uncontrollably.  I am pretty calm in emergency situations but even I lost it when I saw Linc gasping for every breath. 

Jody called me this morning at 6:30 (I thought for sure it was bad news).  She called Tracy and found out they did not put him on the ventilator after all.  I don't why yet as I have not called the hospital this morning, but I think that is good news.  Bill is going to the hospital in about an hour and he is to report back to me what is going on and if I don't like what I hear, I will get to Troy Beaumont myself later.

Yes, Lee, it is scary........I lost my first child and I really don't want to go thru that again even though I am just the Grandmother.  It is a horrible experience that I hope my daughter doesn't have to deal with.  There is not a day goes buy that I don't think of my dead son.

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:28 am - IP Logged

For midday:

013-012-014-049-904-045-189-180-310-039-158-590-190-890-139-048-156

900-990-899-889-003-004-044-144-033-011-118-112-199-009-099

444-000-888-999-111

Good Luck everyone!

Sandy

pontiac mi
                      United States
                      Member #32337
                      February 11, 2006
                      1610 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2007, 9:44 am - IP Logged

hi lee; m/d.. 646-253-206-207-597-354-216-512-774-466-447-523-534..good luck to all

roseville, MI
                        United States
                        Member #5980
                        July 30, 2004
                        18205 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I feel so bad Sandy It will all work out.... What hosptial is he in Royal Oak Beaumont....

Midday

071-074-075-721-724-725-021-024-025-381-384-385-891-894-895-391-394-395-691-694-695-661-664-665

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Clarkston, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #76
                          January 6, 2002
                          8528 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2007, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I don't remember the order today at midday.  I was talking to tgirl when the draw came on.

But the midday numbers were (remember I don't know the order)

925-0041

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Abe" as Bill has nicknamed him (he has special names for all the grandsons...zach is z-man, Lance is LACL, Ben is Big Ben).........is doing better today.  His oxygen level is better,  his heart rate is much better, and his blood gases have improved.  They are going to attempt to give him a bottle later today. So maybe we are over the hump. Bill said he didn't appear to stuggle to breathe as hard as he was yesterday.  My sister is having an Angiogram on her brain today (somewhere in the head area) because they know she has an anuerysm there and they are doing the Angiogram to find out if it is lipped or cupped....lipped anuerysm can be coil stented to contain it...........but if it is cuffed, they need to open up her head and clip it..................lots of stuff going on right now.  Seems like everyone I know has something medical to deal with.  It is getting old.

Sandy

pontiac mi
                            United States
                            Member #32337
                            February 11, 2006
                            1610 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2007, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

hi lee; m/d.. 646-253-206-207-597-354-216-512-774-466-447-523-534..good luck to all

well i see i was all around that m/d... number..m/d..was 925...... 4100

roseville, MI
                              United States
                              Member #5980
                              July 30, 2004
                              18205 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

ALot close ones

Mad ALL IN!Mad