Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Good Morning LP!!

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2007, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Red/black is usually what I play, interesting you mentioned that. Now what is this system you bought, Pac? Did I miss it somewhere?

I really don't want to promote anything here. It still hasn't been put through the ringer yet.

Will inform of progress...LOL

I swear!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:25 am - IP Logged

All That U Want... Tell your dear ones that you want all their dreams to be translated into reality.        I'll take you up on that! Is it better to stick with one number or "scatter" the chips around?

This method bets on individual numbers, but in a controlled manner. Betting on one or two numbers will beat ya down in the long run.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:26 am - IP Logged

The method I bought seems like the real deal. It only deals with LO/Hi.....Odd/even....And Red/black.

A ten year old kid could figure how to use the template, in about 5 minutes.

Just fill in the blanks and you know right away what to bet on.

Basically what this person did was to compile 5,000 actual plays from around the world, (which by the way, is what Steve Player similarily did with his Mastercash Red List for the p-3), and form a template from those statistics.

I could go into much more interesting detail but i won't....LOL

Pac

It is definitely an interesting approach, and in fact, I have also taken a method regarding LO/HI and all even money bets to improve upon that system that you have. It makes you a strategy player instead of a mechanical player.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        Heroic City
        Indonesia
        Member #31689
        February 2, 2006
        1153 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2007, 7:52 am - IP Logged

hello Keith, long time no see :)

well although i dunno about roulette, i think Mr Ion Saliu had discover the technique although his knowledge way beyond any one in the world :)

maybe you can discovered using La Jolla Covering Repository

http://www.ccrwest.org/cover.html

A (v, k, t) covering design, or covering, is a family of k-subsets, called blocks, chosen from a v-set, such that each t-subset is containedin at least one of the blocks. The number of blocks is the covering’s size, and the minimum size of such a covering is denoted by C(v, k, t). This paper gives three new methods for constructing good coverings: a greedy algorithm similar to Conway and Sloane’s algorithm for lexicographic codes [6], and two methods that synthesize new coverings from preexisting ones. Using these new methods, together with results in the literature, we build tables of upper bounds on C(v, k, t) for v = 32, k = 16, and t = 8.

well without 'real draw' of roulette result it little bit challenge, using xxx RNG wouldn't track the real roulette machine is it?

good luck

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
        Prae confusione sonitus maris.

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2007, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Hi sysp34! Glad to see you are still here! I haven't seen an email from you in some time. I know you are busy though, my friend!

Anyway, it is sort of a block covering scheme, yes. It is a phenomenon that is 100% hittable within a certain cycle of spins. Capitalization on this has been the tricky part but with the help of some roulette gurus, we have finally nailed it down to where your profits are unbelievable. And these nice profits are achieved within 10 to 12 spins of sitting down. That's what's so remarkable about it.

Stooges

Sunny California
            United States
            Member #40295
            May 31, 2006
            7712 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2007, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Sounds almost like how you would play keno, in blocks, that is. It's getting more interesting by the second! 

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
              Heroic City
              Indonesia
              Member #31689
              February 2, 2006
              1153 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2007, 7:40 am - IP Logged

yup, i've been little bit busy though learning jackpot trend

for example like this chart

Thanks to ImageShack for http://imageshack.us Free Image Hosting

Thanks to ImageShack for http://imageshack.us Free Image Hosting

above picture shown at least one times per month except Sep 2001 from last xx draws we have a chance to catch jackpot, reducing the combos is the tricky part :)

it seem with little bit patient and some luck we may catch the jackpot one times from 30 chances

good luck

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
              Prae confusione sonitus maris.

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2007, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

LL - it's almost so simple that it's ludicrous!

sysp34 - patience is the key....if you wait to pick your spots, you can almost guarantee yourself of being a winner.

Stooges

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7308 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2007, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

All That U Want... Tell your dear ones that you want all their dreams to be translated into reality.        I'll take you up on that! Is it better to stick with one number or "scatter" the chips around?

If you're going to scatter them around, put 1 chip on the 0 - 00 split, 3 clips on the 7 - 12 sixline, and 3 chips on the 25 - 30 sixline. You'll have 7 consecutive numbers on both sides of the wheel and have 18 chips if any of those numbers hit. (5 to 1 on the sixline and 17 to 1 on the split)