Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DF finds new moon, Merc retrograde and Cancer

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Toney725.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
South Georgia
United States
Member #100
January 28, 2002
3734 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:53 am - IP Logged

thank you all.. hope you made some chump change there.

another merc ret thing is keys - losing them, finding them, locking them up in the car or house.

I usually play 049 for key -   back up 149
and 710 -                      711 for a back up.

so when you see or hear of flat tire you know what to play - another flat during merc retro is that number coming back. can be 049 046 or 146 as well.

same goes for keys with your key numbers.

It can be in a dream, but if you pay attention it will also be daily happenings .Annnnd.. the speed a number falls from the occurance or dream depends on the speed of merc and the moon.

Tonight I saw the spirit of my 17 year old grandaughter beside me, I know she is safe as she is sleeping on my sofa tonight. This has only happened three other times in my 52 psychic years. I see spirit all the time of the deceased. But not live people.. that will probably be a number. The other two were dire circumstance, two to prevent death, one to get to NY before the death to say goodbye. We have given her healing protection, she will be fine. Her name is porscha... odd spelling. address is 1758 & 1760.   
keys

as they fell in the past, Ga first. 1=0, 0=1

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28273 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2007, 9:13 am - IP Logged

We in Ga usually get 149 during a retrograde Merc. It follows a flat tire. My frien in Canada just had a flat on a farm JD at a huge expense.

I knew I should've written this down when I read it.  A co-worker came in late from a meeting on Thurs because he had a flat and what fell Sat midday, 149!!!  Will play this number from now on everytime someone tells me they had a flat and Lord knows I'm going to kill it, if I have one!  Smile

Thanks Soozy!

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
      South Georgia
      United States
      Member #100
      January 28, 2002
      3734 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2007, 11:27 am - IP Logged

YW, Toney.

Bird ?? did you get your vacation from that one ?? hehehehe.

Do the key thing if you hear of a key problem, that is also a usual during merc retro.

When people post different numbers for the same thing in a dream you will often see more than one of the numbers will fall within the week. ( all states )

Others may have a good number for keys they can depend on and will post it.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

It's official - the new moon, a 20+ day course of retrograde Mercury and Cancer strongly aspected in the day-to-day stuff for another day or so.

Intuition is a funny thing.  I mentioned yesterday that Cancer brings the 1s and 4s - it surely flushed out 111 and 444.  The 771 continued and that flash number 6888 dropped too.  Sometimes the most fleeting thing is the most important.  I want to be able to just throw out straight hits but it just does not work that way.  If you have an interest in what I post, use it as a link to what you think too. Maybe something I post will jibe with something nagging you. 

Cancer aspects are not a strong positive for me personally which helps me deal with my continued missing of DE by 1 digit just about every day since the 3939 fell.  I'm smiling - others are hitting and in my heart it makes me very happy.  I also have that feeling I get that the Universe is laughing at me a little, in a good way, and I hold no malice or negative feeling about it.  I know I need to stand on the numbers that matter to me as they are coming around.  Do you ever have that feeling?

Those numbers, many of which I put on the PB, are a handful but I'm going to post them here just for future info - 111/1111/222/8471/5718/4400/1177/6868/1113/8711/5101/3939/6788.  718/440/400/771/118/117/678/788.  A couple new entries 3949, 5678, 2277, 4440 and a DE QP on 416.  Here are some intuitive associations for some of these numbers and relate directly to me - please do not feel these are universal associations - 4400 (dragonfly) 6868 (dream) 1113 (dream) 1177 (death/loss) 5101 (home) 6788 (personal) 718/1718/5718 - (mentor, Dad, NY, MA).  Oh yes, Dad's day soon - need to think on this.

The Tarot today was a wonderful experience - positive cards, fortunate aspect, 1s continue to stand out but 3's put in an appearance.  I think the triple may drop in the 4-digit again, like the 4440 or 2220.

A special triple may drop again but we all need to figure out how the retrograde is going to affect us personally.  I'm going to post later on this but essentially there may be a backwards/opposite influence for some for the next 20 days.  I play 718 and 717 falls. I play the winning number today and it falls tomorrow and I forgot to play it back.  Everyone who plays regularly knows this feeling.  Yes, equipment and technical stuff may break down including your car, PC, frig, etc.

I'm seeking an answer for myself regarding 1111.  This number is rarely available to purchase in DE as always sold out/cut-off. It adds up to 4 and 4's are traditionally tied to angels watching over us.  However, I think the number is pure, although sometimes I'll get a 4 digit when the 3 digit is the issue.  If I figure this out, I'll speak up.  For months 1111 has not let me alone and it is an unusual number for me to notice. 

I have received some very kind messages from fellow LP members - thank you.  My efforts here are to put the information out for everyone to have in their efforts to win big.  My posting promises to be erratic because of time constraints and the chaos of my work life.  In fact, I need to fly now because a couple of my bosses (no intuition required on this one) are about to have a cow. Roll Eyes

GA MIDDAY 867... I swear I need to switch and become a midday player.  All my numbers are coming during the midday games on the days I don't play midday..which is most of them!! LOL

Great as usual Jake.  Still holding out for the 117 and 0117, 6868 and 6788.  I hope DE gives you some serious ca$h soon.  Win big!!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Middle GA
          United States
          Member #42874
          July 9, 2006
          3912 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

thank you all.. hope you made some chump change there.

another merc ret thing is keys - losing them, finding them, locking them up in the car or house.

I usually play 049 for key -   back up 149
          and 710 -                      711 for a back up.

so when you see or hear of flat tire you know what to play - another flat during merc retro is that number coming back. can be 049 046 or 146 as well.

same goes for keys with your key numbers.

It can be in a dream, but if you pay attention it will also be daily happenings .Annnnd.. the speed a number falls from the occurance or dream depends on the speed of merc and the moon.

Tonight I saw the spirit of my 17 year old grandaughter beside me, I know she is safe as she is sleeping on my sofa tonight. This has only happened three other times in my 52 psychic years. I see spirit all the time of the deceased. But not live people.. that will probably be a number. The other two were dire circumstance, two to prevent death, one to get to NY before the death to say goodbye. We have given her healing protection, she will be fine. Her name is porscha... odd spelling. address is 1758 & 1760.   
          keys

Thank you spookysoozy for the heads up.  Love the 711!!

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #38040
            April 23, 2006
            1643 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2007, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Okay, Folks, Play your key numbers!!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15876 Posts
              Posted: July 6, 2007, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

It's official - the new moon, a 20+ day course of retrograde Mercury and Cancer strongly aspected in the day-to-day stuff for another day or so.

Intuition is a funny thing.  I mentioned yesterday that Cancer brings the 1s and 4s - it surely flushed out 111 and 444.  The 771 continued and that flash number 6888 dropped too.  Sometimes the most fleeting thing is the most important.  I want to be able to just throw out straight hits but it just does not work that way.  If you have an interest in what I post, use it as a link to what you think too. Maybe something I post will jibe with something nagging you. 

Cancer aspects are not a strong positive for me personally which helps me deal with my continued missing of DE by 1 digit just about every day since the 3939 fell.  I'm smiling - others are hitting and in my heart it makes me very happy.  I also have that feeling I get that the Universe is laughing at me a little, in a good way, and I hold no malice or negative feeling about it.  I know I need to stand on the numbers that matter to me as they are coming around.  Do you ever have that feeling?

Those numbers, many of which I put on the PB, are a handful but I'm going to post them here just for future info - 111/1111/222/8471/5718/4400/1177/6868/1113/8711/5101/3939/6788.  718/440/400/771/118/117/678/788.  A couple new entries 3949, 5678, 2277, 4440 and a DE QP on 416.  Here are some intuitive associations for some of these numbers and relate directly to me - please do not feel these are universal associations - 4400 (dragonfly) 6868 (dream) 1113 (dream) 1177 (death/loss) 5101 (home) 6788 (personal) 718/1718/5718 - (mentor, Dad, NY, MA).  Oh yes, Dad's day soon - need to think on this.

The Tarot today was a wonderful experience - positive cards, fortunate aspect, 1s continue to stand out but 3's put in an appearance.  I think the triple may drop in the 4-digit again, like the 4440 or 2220.

A special triple may drop again but we all need to figure out how the retrograde is going to affect us personally.  I'm going to post later on this but essentially there may be a backwards/opposite influence for some for the next 20 days.  I play 718 and 717 falls. I play the winning number today and it falls tomorrow and I forgot to play it back.  Everyone who plays regularly knows this feeling.  Yes, equipment and technical stuff may break down including your car, PC, frig, etc.

I'm seeking an answer for myself regarding 1111.  This number is rarely available to purchase in DE as always sold out/cut-off. It adds up to 4 and 4's are traditionally tied to angels watching over us.  However, I think the number is pure, although sometimes I'll get a 4 digit when the 3 digit is the issue.  If I figure this out, I'll speak up.  For months 1111 has not let me alone and it is an unusual number for me to notice. 

I have received some very kind messages from fellow LP members - thank you.  My efforts here are to put the information out for everyone to have in their efforts to win big.  My posting promises to be erratic because of time constraints and the chaos of my work life.  In fact, I need to fly now because a couple of my bosses (no intuition required on this one) are about to have a cow. Roll Eyes

Ga eve  7/5  4399

Ga mid  7/6  0222

Stone Mountain, GA
                United States
                Member #3189
                January 1, 2004
                28273 Posts
                Posted: July 6, 2007, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Ga eve  7/5  4399

Ga mid  7/6  0222

I've been playing 2220 & 4440 ever since Jake posted this thread.  Why in the hell did I not check to make sure I had my usual set of midday tickets??!!!  ThudBang Head

Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2007, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing 2220 & 4440 ever since Jake posted this thread.  Why in the hell did I not check to make sure I had my usual set of midday tickets??!!!  ThudBang Head

That makes two of us!  I've only been playing it in the evenings.  I thought about playing midday today, but that thought got interrupted by a meeting, LOL!

Stone Mountain, GA
                    United States
                    Member #3189
                    January 1, 2004
                    28273 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2007, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

That makes two of us!  I've only been playing it in the evenings.  I thought about playing midday today, but that thought got interrupted by a meeting, LOL!

What really bites is, it's in the Jul 1 - 7 history thread that I posted.

Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: July 6, 2007, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

What really bites is, it's in the Jul 1 - 7 history thread that I posted.

I know and that's what's been making me put a little extra on it.  Between you, Jake and Dumars mentioning it, I knew it was a good number to play.  Let's not get too down about it so we can kick some ca$h butt tonite! Wink

Stone Mountain, GA
                        United States
                        Member #3189
                        January 1, 2004
                        28273 Posts
                        Posted: July 6, 2007, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I know and that's what's been making me put a little extra on it.  Between you, Jake and Dumars mentioning it, I knew it was a good number to play.  Let's not get too down about it so we can kick some ca$h butt tonite! Wink

Yep.  A couple of series, a couple of trips, could the quads be far behind???  What?