Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

have you ever had someone thank you for using your picks and winning?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
New York, NY
United States
Member #39471
May 16, 2006
2696 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2007, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  When I offer something, it makes me feel really good when they gracefully accept.

Some metaphysical folks claim that you should always accept a gift/offering even if you can't use it, because it's the universe offering it to you.  If you turn down gifts from the universe, they will stop being offered.  If it's something you don't want or can't use, accept it gracefully, make the giver feel good, then find someone who can use it to give it  to and make them feel good also.

reminds me of the prciniple-made popular in the movie by that name--Pay It Forward.

Instead of giving it to me give it to someone (else) in need. That way we widen the chain of generosity and benevolence in the universe. 

$$$

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2007, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

reminds me of the prciniple-made popular in the movie by that name--Pay It Forward.

Instead of giving it to me give it to someone (else) in need. That way we widen the chain of generosity and benevolence in the universe. 

Isn't that like someone making a gift of a donation to their church or charity in your name and sending you a card of thanks to let you know?  I've heard of people doing that and the persons receiving the gift having mixed feelings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

luckypunk's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
      hesperia ca
      United States
      Member #51533
      April 13, 2007
      44 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

well a couple of months ago i won 400 bucks on daily 3 game using your prediction 568! So thanks Cheers and i bough gas, milk, diapers and stuff i was running low on.  Came in handy trust me.... so Banana

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: June 28, 2007, 8:47 am - IP Logged

thanks luckypunk!!      Cheers