Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why did you join lottery post

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 10 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Why did you join lottery post?

For friends and common fellowship? [ 9 ]  [12.00%]
A message I read provoked me to join? [ 7 ]  [9.33%]
To share my brilliant wisdom of winning? [ 4 ]  [5.33%]
To tell everyone to stop wasting their $? [ 2 ]  [2.67%]
To have someone build me a software to win? [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Just Curious was all? [ 5 ]  [6.67%]
Was Bored one night? [ 4 ]  [5.33%]
I love numbers or games of chance? [ 27 ]  [36.00%]
Another reason all together? [ 7 ]  [9.33%]
Hey A lottery winner needs some place to hang out! [ 10 ]  [13.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 75 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
Member #31284
January 27, 2006
8962 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2007, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

To get a better understanding of numbers from more experienced players!

United States
    Member #53080
    June 23, 2007
    26 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2007, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone this is rubblehead, Well I may not be the sharpest tac in the box but it appears my poll sure has brought out the nastolgic feeling of remember back, I can sure tell everyone loves lotterypost. Personally I never have heard of Maybells??? It appears some people came from that site, it must have been a pretty cool site.

It also seems the majority joined www.lotterypost.com simply because they love numbers and games of chance. We'll really who doesn't if you think about it, the "thrill factor" the "anticipation" gearing up for the drawing all day and finally playing your tickets, wow the excitement of "what if" maybe?" and "you never know" "could happen?" who's to say I could'nt be the next jackpot winner" o the chance to dream! All play apart in the loving a game of chance. And I guess maybe that is why the lotteries and lotterypost is so famous.

I really do appreciate everyone reponding I have read each and every reponse and I tell ya, they were all some pretty good ones. It sure seems some have come along ways since joining lottery post and have learned a great deal about how to play better and a little bit more about themselves. And have gained a few online friends and had a great deal of fun too. I guess that can't be half bad then.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to lotterypost you all sound like a great bunch!!!

I sure wish I had a jackpot winning ticket for each of you ..but I sometimes can hardly make ends meet sometimes myself. You all seem like pretty cool people.

The reason I joined was simply to ask the Question.  Why did you join lottery post? And to ask it in a poll question format.

And I guess I found out! the ol "games of chance" have it again, gotta love those ol games of chance.

Maybe this tells us a tad bit about ourselves?

Good luck everyone!

Aint no tellin what tomorrow could bring! Maybe even a jackpot win for someone in www.lotterypost.com you just never know?

Rubblehead

csfb's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg

United States
      Member #15309
      May 13, 2005
      307 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2007, 5:52 am - IP Logged

That's a very good question, "why did I join lotterypost?  Or, why do I even visit this site anyway?

I ask myself that question often.  One day I was surfing the web searching for news about a particular lottery winner when I came upon this site.  To my amazement, I not only found what I was searching for but read more news of other winners.  I was hooked.  Since then I visited this site regularly. 

Now, visiting lotterypost has become a daily ritual.  More like some kind of therapy when I'm feeling burdenned with the cares of the world.

Sun Smiley             

United States
        Member #53080
        June 23, 2007
        26 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2007, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Hey everyone its me Rubblehead guess what! ??

I won 4 numbers right in the lotto tonight and won $30 bucks Bam! Just like that! for a buck!

I played 1 set of my own digits (6 number) and 4 of the 6 I played showed.

Heres how it happened: My girlfriend called me early this morning about 6 am and said she had a lawnmowing job for us to do at this old ladies house and so she picked me up and we went to do the lawn when we were done, we got in the car and left, then I saw this store and said that is the place I am going to win! I had this feeling I was going to win this morning, that I was going to win something. I kind of knew it! We'll anyhow she pulled into the store but we didnt have any money to play cause the lady gave us a check for the lawn care,and we hadnt cashed it yet but then I suddenly rememebered I had this $3 winning ticket I got the other night and decided to bring it with when she picked me up to do the lawn care,

so I had brought my $3 dollar winning ticket, so I used 1 dollar of the three and won $30 not  bad $30 bucks for a buck! And then we went to KFC!

Hey I am so very poor that felt great to eat at KFC 10 pieces for 7.99 

Hey did you all hear that Cornel Sanders was turned down like a 100 times by finacial capitalist before someone believed in his mamas recipe to mass market it! 100 times.

Shows us to never give up a!

O yeah and Paris Hilton is out of jail!

I just had to throw that in there!!!

Rubblehead!

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
          Member #26882
          November 23, 2005
          1404 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2007, 8:04 am - IP Logged

White BounceI joined when I saw that Lottery Post had a mystical forum! Everything has a mystical side in life, even the lottery!!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - rsz 1franklinmillion-front.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11339 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2007, 8:08 am - IP Logged

White BounceI joined when I saw that Lottery Post had a mystical forum! Everything has a mystical side in life, even the lottery!!

how ya been!  hope you've been well.haven't seen ya posting in a while.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2007, 8:33 am - IP Logged

how ya been!  hope you've been well.haven't seen ya posting in a while.

Hey there Lottomike, I am doing great, thanks for asking! Just have been busy with my 8 month old daughter ! I also just got a new computer with windows vista on it and am trying to figure it out LOL! Using vista is like being in fort Knox!

I do come here and read posts, just don't have a lot of time to write in is all. I shall have more time when the little one gets a bit older no doubt.

Hope you are winning some big bucks Mike!

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                Decatur, GA
                United States
                Member #20471
                August 18, 2005
                2669 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2007, 9:16 am - IP Logged

I joined the lottery post for one reason. That is, to learn from the very best lottery predictors. I must admit that I am very impressed. Sun Smiley

Winning is Funtastic!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10392 Posts
                  Posted: June 27, 2007, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Since you mentioned that. When I first started posting here that was a draw, and I once started a thread asking how come there were 10 times more threads in Mystical than in Mathematica, given all the system players and people working on formulas and patterns.

But it seems that 99% of Mystical is requests for dream numbers, so if you strip that out I guess Mathematical is in the lead.

I came here by invitation from a member here* who is on a Yahoo group dealing with lotto. The info. available on that group was way over my head and lotto 'budget'.

*Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2007, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

I liked what the site had to offer.