Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scorpio Dreams

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2007, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Tonight, the moon slides to Scorpio giving us Cancer/Scorpio/Cancer for Sun/Moon/Mercury.  The 3 planets which touch our immediate, day to day lives, are all swimmingly together in the water signs.  When the moon is in Scorpio, we that dream do so more vividly, and more often with great accuracy.  Scorpio is, in my humble opinion, the most naturally psychic of all and yet not always willing to step up and tell everyone they know exactly what's going to happen next.  Scorpio likes its mystery and secrets and it's kind of like the knowing smile.  Just before you sleep the next couple of nights, meditate and ask for the winning numbers to be shown to you and remembered.  The remembered part is very important - no point in dreaming of winning # if you can't remember it!  You could ask for the answer to some other important issue in your life as well of course. 

In Delaware, I equate Scorpio with 222.    For instance, when the astro line up is Scorpio/Cancer/Scopio, you'll definitely find me playing the triples.  Scorpio does have a connection with Mars and ruled by fire signs, 1's and 9's and 0's crop up too. I wonder if it's time for 111 to fall in the 4-digit.

Please come to LP tomorrow to the Mystical Forum and talk about your Scorpio dreams so we can all get some really good numbers from them. Bed

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #26915
    November 24, 2005
    6189 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2007, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Tonight, the moon slides to Scorpio giving us Cancer/Scorpio/Cancer for Sun/Moon/Mercury.  The 3 planets which touch our immediate, day to day lives, are all swimmingly together in the water signs.  When the moon is in Scorpio, we that dream do so more vividly, and more often with great accuracy.  Scorpio is, in my humble opinion, the most naturally psychic of all and yet not always willing to step up and tell everyone they know exactly what's going to happen next.  Scorpio likes its mystery and secrets and it's kind of like the knowing smile.  Just before you sleep the next couple of nights, meditate and ask for the winning numbers to be shown to you and remembered.  The remembered part is very important - no point in dreaming of winning # if you can't remember it!  You could ask for the answer to some other important issue in your life as well of course. 

In Delaware, I equate Scorpio with 222.    For instance, when the astro line up is Scorpio/Cancer/Scopio, you'll definitely find me playing the triples.  Scorpio does have a connection with Mars and ruled by fire signs, 1's and 9's and 0's crop up too. I wonder if it's time for 111 to fall in the 4-digit.

Please come to LP tomorrow to the Mystical Forum and talk about your Scorpio dreams so we can all get some really good numbers from them. Bed

Sounds like a good idea Jake.  I dream all the time and vividly anyway - and to enhance I need only eat some pork - LOL!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: June 25, 2007, 8:21 am - IP Logged

I'm about to take a few self-imposed hours away from the computer, but before I go-----

The Scorpio moon entry played on me all night.  3 dreams of note, 1 I'm working on remembering, 1 I do not think is relevant and the final 1 I really need to think about.  I'll throw some words out to you all who are so good at word/number assoc.

Red - dog - truck (pickup) - lifting (lifted/lift).  Sorry not much to go on, but the dream was very specific to me.

I continue to miss Delaware by 1 digit every single drawing, even when I try to cover both sides.

Ok, I'm going to throw a number out here that may herald something else entirely but I won't know until things fall.          4000/0004.

That said, the digits 1 - 7 - 3 made an appearance this morning.    711 continues to nag me.

I must confess, I am more than a little fatigued. I need to step away and recharge.  I definitely need to look ahead to see where these numbers that keep reverberating my brain might pop up, like 711 and 1718.  It may be that all things are awaiting the full moon, I believe, coming at the end of the month.  Got to take a look at things.   

Take care today, don't let little things get out of hand and become big things - it's not worth it.  Jake

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15872 Posts
        Posted: June 25, 2007, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Good morning JakeSee Ya!

Thanks for today's post.

red  395  225  4044

dog  151  990  653  2260

pickup truck  381  602  619  3937

good luck! 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28263 Posts
          Posted: June 25, 2007, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Dog: 857 / 723 / 659 / 566 / 127 / 0214

Red: 079 / 111 / 412 / 508 / 384

Truck: 248 / 523

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15872 Posts
            Posted: June 25, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

addendum: couldnt find "lift"

raise  047

lepricorn2's avatar - lol

Bahamas
              Member #9843
              December 24, 2004
              907 Posts
              Posted: June 25, 2007, 11:07 am - IP Logged

461-832-548-541-747

440-382-901-132-150

7312'0267'9087-1413

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15872 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Dog: 857 / 723 / 659 / 566 / 127 / 0214

Red: 079 / 111 / 412 / 508 / 384

Truck: 248 / 523

Jake, this is the second dream of yours in which 2041 surfaced.  Hope u have a straight in here somewhere.  Good luck everyone!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
                  Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8495 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2007, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

hey now Jake,

i am a scorpio and i had a dream.  um not much of a dreamer as in sleep, more of a day-dreamer, well, last night when i went to sleep i drempt that i climbed through a window after spotting Mos-Def (Actor/Rapper) to have an affair with him.  my  husband saw me climbing through the window and yelled for me to come back, i never turned around and me and Mos-Def started bangin' !!  now um laughing right now because my husband woke me up and asked, "who are u dreaming about?" so i told him what i was dreaming and then he and i started bangin' !!!!!!  when we were done, he said, "i bet not catch u dreamin' bout' Mos-Def again.  we both laughed.Green laughnow i know many may not share this type of dream and such an awakening reality, but it's all good!  we family!Green laughSulk Offbut this was my dream.

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
                  Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #27294
                    November 29, 2005
                    15872 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Nice, ducksROFL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31363 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

hey now Jake,

i am a scorpio and i had a dream.  um not much of a dreamer as in sleep, more of a day-dreamer, well, last night when i went to sleep i drempt that i climbed through a window after spotting Mos-Def (Actor/Rapper) to have an affair with him.  my  husband saw me climbing through the window and yelled for me to come back, i never turned around and me and Mos-Def started bangin' !!  now um laughing right now because my husband woke me up and asked, "who are u dreaming about?" so i told him what i was dreaming and then he and i started bangin' !!!!!!  when we were done, he said, "i bet not catch u dreamin' bout' Mos-Def again.  we both laughed.Green laughnow i know many may not share this type of dream and such an awakening reality, but it's all good!  we family!Green laughSulk Offbut this was my dream.

Hey Ducky - no wonder I like u - I'm a scorpio, too.

Dog 616

love to nibble those micey feet.

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #27294
                        November 29, 2005
                        15872 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Nice, ducksROFL

climbing  321

window  447  979  157  0549

actor  584  301  3410

husband  641  695  398  1156

"bangin"  183  549  6166

yell  321  097  080  2584

good luck, ducksROFL

Wentzville, Missouri
                          United States
                          Member #2243
                          September 4, 2003
                          8495 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Ducky - no wonder I like u - I'm a scorpio, too.

Dog 616

where'd the set 616 come from, u callin' me a dog em' ??Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughnow that's funny!!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Wentzville, Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #2243
                            September 4, 2003
                            8495 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

climbing  321

window  447  979  157  0549

actor  584  301  3410

husband  641  695  398  1156

"bangin"  183  549  6166

good luck, ducksROFL

i swear, my dream makes me think of lottomike a.k.a ($traight-$hooter) that fella' had sum dreams!  now AG, gotta tell ya' we had that 166 in DE/TN last evening.  so that 6166 and maybe even, u got there, looks decent, and it makes me c, 6666 and that 2584 got Maloney written all over it!  thank u!

"bangin"  183  549  6166

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31363 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2007, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

where'd the set 616 come from, u callin' me a dog em' ??Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughnow that's funny!!Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Oh no!  You're my putty cat

Cat 17 

love to nibble those micey feet.