Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Scorpio Dreams

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: June 25, 2007, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

now c, em'

i like it when girls behave badly, all i can do @ this moment is this,

ROTFL  Belly Laugh Laughing 1 

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
    california
    United States
    Member #23475
    October 13, 2005
    659 Posts
    Posted: June 25, 2007, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Tonight, the moon slides to Scorpio giving us Cancer/Scorpio/Cancer for Sun/Moon/Mercury.  The 3 planets which touch our immediate, day to day lives, are all swimmingly together in the water signs.  When the moon is in Scorpio, we that dream do so more vividly, and more often with great accuracy.  Scorpio is, in my humble opinion, the most naturally psychic of all and yet not always willing to step up and tell everyone they know exactly what's going to happen next.  Scorpio likes its mystery and secrets and it's kind of like the knowing smile.  Just before you sleep the next couple of nights, meditate and ask for the winning numbers to be shown to you and remembered.  The remembered part is very important - no point in dreaming of winning # if you can't remember it!  You could ask for the answer to some other important issue in your life as well of course. 

In Delaware, I equate Scorpio with 222.    For instance, when the astro line up is Scorpio/Cancer/Scopio, you'll definitely find me playing the triples.  Scorpio does have a connection with Mars and ruled by fire signs, 1's and 9's and 0's crop up too. I wonder if it's time for 111 to fall in the 4-digit.

Please come to LP tomorrow to the Mystical Forum and talk about your Scorpio dreams so we can all get some really good numbers from them. Bed

Hey Jake,

Sat. E in Cali 822, your 711 only "look up". Didn't look, grrr.

Today I hope you caught that 7 and 8 in DE, you were talking of a few days ago.

Last night i seemed to dream over and over 192 & 395.

Scorpio and Cancer? Yikes, I'm already surrounded with 'em here.

Just want to hit little 'ol Fantacy Five, buy a van, load the cat and go to the coast for the summer!!!

Prosperity Blessings. . TA

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #27294
      November 29, 2005
      15860 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2007, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Tonight, the moon slides to Scorpio giving us Cancer/Scorpio/Cancer for Sun/Moon/Mercury.  The 3 planets which touch our immediate, day to day lives, are all swimmingly together in the water signs.  When the moon is in Scorpio, we that dream do so more vividly, and more often with great accuracy.  Scorpio is, in my humble opinion, the most naturally psychic of all and yet not always willing to step up and tell everyone they know exactly what's going to happen next.  Scorpio likes its mystery and secrets and it's kind of like the knowing smile.  Just before you sleep the next couple of nights, meditate and ask for the winning numbers to be shown to you and remembered.  The remembered part is very important - no point in dreaming of winning # if you can't remember it!  You could ask for the answer to some other important issue in your life as well of course. 

In Delaware, I equate Scorpio with 222.    For instance, when the astro line up is Scorpio/Cancer/Scopio, you'll definitely find me playing the triples.  Scorpio does have a connection with Mars and ruled by fire signs, 1's and 9's and 0's crop up too. I wonder if it's time for 111 to fall in the 4-digit.

Please come to LP tomorrow to the Mystical Forum and talk about your Scorpio dreams so we can all get some really good numbers from them. Bed

1's and 9's and 0's crop up too. I wonder if it's time for 111 to fall in the 4-digit.

DE eve  6/25  910...nice job, Jake!  Hope u caught it!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
        Stone Mountain, GA
        United States
        Member #3189
        January 1, 2004
        28242 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2007, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Dog: 857 / 723 / 659 / 566 / 127 / 0214

Red: 079 / 111 / 412 / 508 / 384

Truck: 248 / 523

Hey Jake!

DelawareMidday 4Tue, Jun 26, 20072-4-0-1

Now, I know you played it since both AGF310 & I posted it for you.

Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15860 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Good morning JakeSee Ya!

Thanks for today's post.

red  395  225  4044

dog  151  990  653  2260

pickup truck  381  602  619  3937

good luck! 

KY mid 6/26  2026, # for dog.....nice job, Jake!Hurray!

Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15860 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2007, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake!

DelawareMidday 4Tue, Jun 26, 20072-4-0-1

Now, I know you played it since both AGF310 & I posted it for you.

WTG, Toney725, I have my fingers crossed that he caught it, also appeared in tntea's dream, so I was all over that one....nice job!!!Hurray!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
              Member #2217
              September 1, 2003
              985 Posts
              Posted: June 26, 2007, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

WTG, Toney725, I have my fingers crossed that he caught it, also appeared in tntea's dream, so I was all over that one....nice job!!!Hurray!

Winning is important, but equally so, you guys ROCK!!    AGF, Toney, thank you so much for the numbers.  I did not have the number this morning.  I signed off early yesterday, took the night off away from the PC because I'm so frazzled and didn't do any real surveillance before deciding I needed to cut back to save for the full moon.  A couple of days ago, I had a QP of 2301.  Going to blame this too on Mercury retrograde -  still the dunce!  Dupe Alert

I'm still smiling.  Sooner or later if we keep pulling this all together, we will all see the benefit. Sun Smiley

Georgia
                United States
                Member #27294
                November 29, 2005
                15860 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2007, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Winning is important, but equally so, you guys ROCK!!    AGF, Toney, thank you so much for the numbers.  I did not have the number this morning.  I signed off early yesterday, took the night off away from the PC because I'm so frazzled and didn't do any real surveillance before deciding I needed to cut back to save for the full moon.  A couple of days ago, I had a QP of 2301.  Going to blame this too on Mercury retrograde -  still the dunce!  Dupe Alert

I'm still smiling.  Sooner or later if we keep pulling this all together, we will all see the benefit. Sun Smiley

I Agree! We have managed to form a really nice team in the mystical arena.  Jake, you ROCK!  There is much time to collaborate, as you say, & pull this all together....couldnt have said it any better, myself. Thanks for guiding us in the right direction.Lovies

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #26915
                  November 24, 2005
                  6189 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2007, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! We have managed to form a really nice team in the mystical arena.  Jake, you ROCK!  There is much time to collaborate, as you say, & pull this all together....couldnt have said it any better, myself. Thanks for guiding us in the right direction.Lovies

I Agree!

Stone Mountain, GA
                    United States
                    Member #3189
                    January 1, 2004
                    28242 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Wed, Jun 27, 2007DelawareMidday 41-3-1-1
                    Wed, Jun 27, 2007Washington, D.C.Midday DC-41-1-1-7
                    Mon, Jun 25, 2007OregonPick 4 1pm7-1-1-1

Send 'em on down to GA, Jake!

Bahamas
                      Member #2416
                      October 1, 2003
                      1206 Posts
                      Posted: June 27, 2007, 4:09 pm - IP Logged
                      Wed, Jun 27, 2007DelawareMidday 41-3-1-1
                      Wed, Jun 27, 2007Washington, D.C.Midday DC-41-1-1-7
                      Mon, Jun 25, 2007OregonPick 4 1pm7-1-1-1

Send 'em on down to GA, Jake!

Jake....

You Rock

Brightmink!

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!Type

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: June 27, 2007, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

dbello, AGF, Toney, brightmink - we make a great team and I don't think I could keep this up without the support.  It means a great deal, especially right now.  For all here, I will try to keep it going.    Jake

Stone Mountain, GA
                          United States
                          Member #3189
                          January 1, 2004
                          28242 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2007, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I hope D.C. players are following this Jake.

Washington, D.C.DC-4Wed, Jun 27, 20071-2-2-2
                          Midday DC-4Wed, Jun 27, 20071-1-1-7
                            chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                            Member #31284
                            January 27, 2006
                            8962 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2007, 9:50 am - IP Logged

dbello, AGF, Toney, brightmink - we make a great team and I don't think I could keep this up without the support.  It means a great deal, especially right now.  For all here, I will try to keep it going.    Jake

You have more support than you know.

dbello's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #26915
                              November 24, 2005
                              6189 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2007, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Dreamt of butterflies last night - I was trying to catch one.  I didn't remember until this morning when I went to check the mail and noticed a large black butterfly along my path.