Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Suggestion to Todd

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LuckyLilly.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5124 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

redtoad:

What is UR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PROBLEM?????????>>>

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......just??

a still a........little baby in U-mther's womb>>wrote song(my little baby)  .........<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBABY?

in.................mother's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOMB, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

pur MOTHER'S.....<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<WOMB?????????<<<<<<<<<<

GROW^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^STUPID!!!

even psykomo got LOCKED in BEGIN'GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I even get locked out on some lottery terminal's...............UUUUUU

"STUPID^^^^put ^^^^or sh ^^^POT!!!!!

thanks for all your post<<<<<on LP tadpole!!!!!!

BedJack-in-the-BoxBig Grin AngelBig Grin SantaBlue ThinkingChairCoffeeDanceDisneyDohDrum>>>

Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States
    Member #53008
    June 19, 2007
    67 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2007, 11:51 am - IP Logged

I, too, was banned for trying to post a link to the sister site USAMega, which I didn't realize was a sister site at the time.  I thought I was posting info nobody knew about.  LOL  And a really mean automated message came up Sobbing and Blowing Nose and I wasn't allowed back in till I repented and begged forgiveness.  Wink

I have yet to find the rule that says you can't post links until x amount of time or x posts on the site.  After I was banned, I looked.  I swear I did.  Could someone direct me to where it is, please?

Hey LuckyLilly,  that's funny because the same exact thing happened to me.  I as a new member didn't realize the rule about posting links and I posted one to usa mega.  I fully understood the rule after I was banned and emailed Todd back and I got reinstated.  No big deal.  I think the way the program works is perfectly fine especially if it keeps out spammers.  By the way...I didn't know USA Mega is a sister company...how'd you find that out...as a newbie I'm still learning.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2007, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey LuckyLilly,  that's funny because the same exact thing happened to me.  I as a new member didn't realize the rule about posting links and I posted one to usa mega.  I fully understood the rule after I was banned and emailed Todd back and I got reinstated.  No big deal.  I think the way the program works is perfectly fine especially if it keeps out spammers.  By the way...I didn't know USA Mega is a sister company...how'd you find that out...as a newbie I'm still learning.

This page will help: http://www.usamega.com/about-usa-mega.asp

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LuckyLilly's avatar - savy chick.png

United States
        Member #50124
        February 26, 2007
        601 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2007, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

There's a link to USAMega on this site (down the left side of the page, it's a button actually) plus it's mentioned in this news article under the heading Crooks "borrow" popular website names.

Edited to Add:  Todd beat me by one minute.  See Ya!