Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You win a jackpot and have to appear at a press conference

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 10 years ago by tnlotto1.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Amarillo/Austin
United States
Member #1424
April 25, 2003
696 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2007, 12:57 am - IP Logged

There are several possibilities:

A. Reply to any question with either "No comment" or "None of Your Business"

B. If they ask how you chose your numbers, tell them some wayout method even God couldn't fathom.  Tell them that you slaughter small helpless animals and examine their entrails under the light of a full Moon.  Then leer at the lottery employees and offer to demonstrate later in the evening.  your head and drool for the camera.

C.  In short, have fun and be as obnoxious as possible.  Those who pry and demand to know everything get what they deserve.

Orangeman

Grand Rapids, Michigan
    United States
    Member #53008
    June 19, 2007
    67 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2007, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I would show up dressed as a giant lotto ball with the number 17 printed on me...oh wait, someone else already thought about that one already.Big Smile  Hmmm....I guess I would show up dressed as a woman and my wife would show up dressed as a man...that would really get people thinking...still debating on whether or not to grow a beard for when I dress up as a woman.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #48725
      January 7, 2007
      1958 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2007, 11:18 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't wear a disguise at all. I was an outcast when I was in school because I was fat(not anymore though). I would want everyone I used to go to school with I won the lottery if I actually did win. Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

Gonna win.Big Smile

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
        nashville
        United States
        Member #49896
        February 18, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2007, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't wear a disguise at all. I was an outcast when I was in school because I was fat(not anymore though). I would want everyone I used to go to school with I won the lottery if I actually did win. Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool

some people have a mental list of people whose faces they would want to rub their lottery win in. most dont think the exposure of your privacy would be worth it with all the criminals out there but i understand where you are coming from. maybe you could go into hiding after you do the big "dont you wish you were me" press conference.