Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which LP member?

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 9 years ago by mr twentyone.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
Member #19043
July 24, 2005
7378 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2007, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Everyone

Thank you Skony

hennybogan's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    McKinney/Texas
    United States
    Member #47363
    November 1, 2006
    706 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2007, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

Sure wish we could have a little convention in Las Vegas or Hawaii? I still have some frequent flier miles from the good ole "kill myself" traveling days.

I would really like to meet and hug all of the following. I pray every day for several on this list:

Todd, Emilyg, Delores247, Glenn123, Amber88, Mazk, Lucky, Sfilippo(creator of my beloved Duke),

Paruths(Ricky/LotSoft-Best on the market!! Plus LASAS3 is awesome), Ms5PennieGee, Omniscient, Laverne Maloney, Shawn67, Tntea, Blackapple, Cv844, and pacattack05-neat UFO stuff).

May God Bless All Of You. I hope some of my posts have brought either a smile, a song, or maybe even some laughter to your heart.

Ephesians 3:20

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      KENTUCKY
      United States
      Member #40028
      May 26, 2006
      578 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2007, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Sure wish we could have a little convention in Las Vegas or Hawaii? I still have some frequent flier miles from the good ole "kill myself" traveling days.

I would really like to meet and hug all of the following. I pray every day for several on this list:

Todd, Emilyg, Delores247, Glenn123, Amber88, Mazk, Lucky, Sfilippo(creator of my beloved Duke),

Paruths(Ricky/LotSoft-Best on the market!! Plus LASAS3 is awesome), Ms5PennieGee, Omniscient, Laverne Maloney, Shawn67, Tntea, Blackapple, Cv844, and pacattack05-neat UFO stuff).

May God Bless All Of You. I hope some of my posts have brought either a smile, a song, or maybe even some laughter to your heart.

Thats sweet hennybogan! I instantly thought of you when I responded to this question. I always enjoy talking to you on the phone!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
        Member #19043
        July 24, 2005
        7378 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2007, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Thats sweet hennybogan! I instantly thought of you when I responded to this question. I always enjoy talking to you on the phone!

Amber HB is a Gentleman that is fun to know and chat with,Take care Amber and HB ;Thanks  Delores247

I Agree!

Amber88's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          KENTUCKY
          United States
          Member #40028
          May 26, 2006
          578 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2007, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Amber HB is a Gentleman that is fun to know and chat with,Take care Amber and HB ;Thanks  Delores247

I Agree!

I totally agree with you Delores!

mglsr's avatar - candle
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #2369
            September 23, 2003
            3072 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2007, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I want to meet Amber 88,Angel M, Emilyg, Win D, Bluegrass, Lucky, Miss Bee, (I feel like I already know Mike-mglsr), (I already know KYMystical and Nobie) chouqunette, Dead Aim, Calabs and Blackapple just to name a few.  I would really like to meet anyone.

I don't know if thats good or bad Lenora (lol). Opryland is the place to meet. Or somewhere near Louisville, Bob?

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
              Texas
              United States
              Member #5816
              July 23, 2004
              4355 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2007, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Oh Henny You are so very sweet. Looking at your location, you are the one member who live closest to me here in Tx. It would be fun meeting  all the Texas group and then on to meet all the other members in other states at a centralize location!Sun Smiley

Your present situation is not your final destination!
              Good luck...5pennies Dance
                LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                Fughedaboutit (NY)
                United States
                Member #8160
                October 26, 2004
                6777 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2007, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Top of my list... psykomo Cool without a doubt!

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

alexiega's avatar - fetish chick.png
                  atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #4932
                  June 4, 2004
                  928 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2007, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Of course I would love to meet the entire LP family but if I just have to name a few, I would enjoy meeting:  EmilyG, Chouqunette, Dumars789, Mazk, Lucky, Todd, and even though I havent seen anything from him in ages, CalifDude.

Doesn't mean I don't value the input of others, those are just the names that came to mind first!  Wouldn't it be fun to have a yearly LP gathering!!!!

Let's Get PAID in $ GA $ !!

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
                    Member #24380
                    October 21, 2005
                    623 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2007, 2:56 am - IP Logged

I think an easier question to answer would be who WOULDN'T you want to meet. My list is a lot shorter for that but, of course, out of respect we won't be naming any names. Wink

Yeah, I agree.  The one(s) I would not like to meet are no longer posting here or they have a new attitude and name.  LOL.  You have to admit that Emily G.'s cat's waving tail is mesmerizing.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5121 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Which LP member would you most like to meet?

most likely everyone^^WOULD

like to meet and know..................................^^^^ Todd !!

BUT & ALWAYsssssssss A BUTTttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

don't think he would have the....TIMEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee<<<<<??

??????????????

what Do-Uuuuuuu poster's >>>THINK??

orher than ^^^ JACKPOT$$$$$$$$ (Gee, me wanta WIN big JP$)  

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2007, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I just wish Todd would post a picture of himself. I have a vision of how he looks,and it's not really important, but more of curiosity.

I've found out that most of the time, when thinking how someone looks is really not the way you, or I should say I imagined.

C'mon Todd Northrop!....lol

United States
                          Member #33295
                          February 19, 2006
                          699 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2007, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

LoL psykomo,

you must like big buttttttttttttttsss.

There at lots I would like to spend time with,but

my top 3 are Todd, lottolaughs, and Drum  psykomo!!!!

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5121 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2007, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I just wish Todd would post a picture of himself. I have a vision of how he looks,and it's not really important, but more of curiosity.

I've found out that most of the time, when thinking how someone looks is really not the way you, or I should say I imagined.

Todd L@@K's like.......^GOD^

(WITH).....................LOT's of.............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

^^^^^^^^^^ $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23267 Posts
                              Posted: July 21, 2007, 1:30 am - IP Logged