Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Going RNG I'm afraid!

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 10 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tnlotto1's avatar - logo
nashville
United States
Member #49896
February 18, 2007
1181 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2007, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

One more thought :

Wait til LottoMike hears this - he will blow a gasket too !!!!!

im sure lottomike will react as soon as he hears about it and he will also email them...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23356 Posts
    Posted: July 16, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: July 16, 2007, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I should have known something was up when they changed the draw break times. RNG draws always have earlier draw breaks than ball drawings.

(insert signature here)

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
        nashville
        United States
        Member #4990
        June 8, 2004
        1376 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2007, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I just sent my email also and told them I would boycott and try to get everyone else to do the same.

United States
          Member #53521
          July 9, 2007
          13 Posts
          Posted: July 16, 2007, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Haha, funny you posted the pic of Rebecca, JoshuaCloak. Just the other month I was looking up numbers and decided to visit the 'Winners' page. As I sat here looking at the pics, I was thinking to myself that if I ever won... I was NOT going to let her be in my pic. Just something about her screams "Homecoming Queen gone bad".

*(Email sent as well)* 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #1303
            March 27, 2003
            1508 Posts
            Posted: July 16, 2007, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

This is from their website. 

Upcoming developments include:
            •A new prize level in the popular game, Lotto 5, which will allow a player to win by matching two of five numbers in addition to three other prize levels in this game
            •An exciting new way to hold drawings using the latest in automated technology, joining numerous lotteries throughout the country that use similar computerization

"•An exciting new way to hold drawings using the latest in automated technology, joining numerous lotteries throughout the country that use similar computerization "

That's Marketing gibberish for It's exciting because it saves us money and we won't have to broadcast the drawings any more".

If it goes like Wisconsin did, it will be a lot tougher to hit the P3 or P4 without spending the farm. Unfortunately, this is the future way of things.  Going to RNG doesn't seem to affect the Bottom Line in any state.  People still play it, and the lottery saves money in the six-figure range yearly from it.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
              Member #1826
              July 11, 2003
              2645 Posts
              Posted: July 16, 2007, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Some computerized states, Louisiana and Minnesota are couple, actually televise those cartoons masquarading as drawings.

(insert signature here)

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                Mid-Missouri
                United States
                Member #644
                August 31, 2002
                4271 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2007, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Some computerized states, Louisiana and Minnesota are couple, actually televise those cartoons masquarading as drawings.

MO is another one of those states doing that Jimmy. It is really sad... The only bonus to it is you see the ball rolling end over end but when it starts getting down to the end of the chute the ball straightens itself out. No more having to read them upside down or sideways. lol.

It is so lame. Sad 

Check it out for yourself. MO drawing 

I tried to view one myself but it kept kicking me out. You all may have better luck.

TN, prepare to be F'd . (on the State Lottery Report Card)         TN Players------->  Chair<-------Money Hungry Lottery Commission

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: July 17, 2007, 1:43 am - IP Logged

MO is another one of those states doing that Jimmy. It is really sad... The only bonus to it is you see the ball rolling end over end but when it starts getting down to the end of the chute the ball straightens itself out. No more having to read them upside down or sideways. lol.

It is so lame. Sad 

Check it out for yourself. MO drawing 

I tried to view one myself but it kept kicking me out. You all may have better luck.

TN, prepare to be F'd . (on the State Lottery Report Card)         TN Players------->  Chair<-------Money Hungry Lottery Commission

I finally got the video working. I had to change a setting. Choose Midday drawing after clicking the link to see all 3 fake drawings.

Best of Luck TN,

Fight Hard! Boxing

Bryan  :)

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
                    North Dakota
                    United States
                    Member #13397
                    April 5, 2005
                    1623 Posts
                    Posted: July 17, 2007, 2:01 am - IP Logged

If we can't stop it I will simply drive to GA for Fantasy 5.  Plain and simple.  Oh yeah, I'll play Powerball in TN but good bye Cash 3 and 4 as well as Lotto 5.  I may even buy a scratchoff too but since I'm in GA I might just play theirs.  After all, they have a lot of the same games we have in TN. 

I actually kind of had a hint they would do this.  With million $ madness and the recent play it again drawings they used a computer to randomly pick the winners.  I guess it's easier on them that way and cost efficient because we all know Becca needs another face lift. 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
                      nashville
                      United States
                      Member #49896
                      February 18, 2007
                      1181 Posts
                      Posted: July 17, 2007, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

If we can't stop it I will simply drive to GA for Fantasy 5.  Plain and simple.  Oh yeah, I'll play Powerball in TN but good bye Cash 3 and 4 as well as Lotto 5.  I may even buy a scratchoff too but since I'm in GA I might just play theirs.  After all, they have a lot of the same games we have in TN. 

I actually kind of had a hint they would do this.  With million $ madness and the recent play it again drawings they used a computer to randomly pick the winners.  I guess it's easier on them that way and cost efficient because we all know Becca needs another face lift. 

you are right about million madness and play it again because i didnt win anything on either of those and i wasnt close on million madness. i won cash 4 years ago but i dont have a chance of winning at any game if they go to rng

North Dakota
                        United States
                        Member #13397
                        April 5, 2005
                        1623 Posts
                        Posted: July 17, 2007, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

There will still be winners with RNG but to me and a lot of other players that is a huge loss in integrity and takes all the fun out of the games.

Delaware
                          United States
                          Member #30273
                          January 14, 2006
                          494 Posts
                          Posted: July 17, 2007, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

There will still be winners with RNG but to me and a lot of other players that is a huge loss in integrity and takes all the fun out of the games.

TN knows where the money is - the die-hard players that'll play every game without regard for nuisance things like integrity.

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
                            Florence, Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #8658
                            November 13, 2004
                            1993 Posts
                            Posted: July 17, 2007, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

I can already hear the emails...  I'm about to send mine right now...

I hope you get a reply. I never get a reply back to my emails.

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

North Dakota
                              United States
                              Member #13397
                              April 5, 2005
                              1623 Posts
                              Posted: July 17, 2007, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I think they have flagged my email because they never reply anymore unless it's a good comment.