Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Misery Loves Company

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by AGF310.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2007, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Another fine day of playing in the wrong state -  Played by BD (bothering me, very unusual)  - 602.  Played my QP 515.  Played 1188 from my post yesterday.  Played 911 (Bird/QP).    I would rather not discuss that 555. 

May I mention the Fine State of Tennessee?  We have a couple of your residents rolling around town here lately - nice license plate but every time I look up - there they are.  I would appreciate it if you could call them home for dinner already.  I have enough trouble with DE plates that drive me nuts.  I'd mention the numbers but, knowing my luck, I'd get someone in trouble.

Hey honey, I was checking out LP and guess who I found - that low-life brother-in-law of mine with all that money he can't afford to pay us back.  See, I told you there were some good numbers on the mystical forum.... 

It's entirely possible I've been watching way too much Court TV.    Ponder

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #27294
    November 29, 2005
    15867 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2007, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Another fine day of playing in the wrong state -  Played by BD (bothering me, very unusual)  - 602.  Played my QP 515.  Played 1188 from my post yesterday.  Played 911 (Bird/QP).    I would rather not discuss that 555. 

May I mention the Fine State of Tennessee?  We have a couple of your residents rolling around town here lately - nice license plate but every time I look up - there they are.  I would appreciate it if you could call them home for dinner already.  I have enough trouble with DE plates that drive me nuts.  I'd mention the numbers but, knowing my luck, I'd get someone in trouble.

Hey honey, I was checking out LP and guess who I found - that low-life brother-in-law of mine with all that money he can't afford to pay us back.  See, I told you there were some good numbers on the mystical forum.... 

It's entirely possible I've been watching way too much Court TV.    Ponder

Jake, dont tell me that you are moving to D.C. now!LOL (midday  1188,  911)

TN had your 602 str midday, wow! MO had 515.  This is too wild!

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: August 18, 2007, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Nah, only 45 minutes away, DC's not my style, although I enjoy the history.  Watch tonight, they'll throw down 5718 or 1718 or some such nonsense or maybe even 718.  They are repeating a lot right now.  I don't think I've ever noticed anyone posting on LP from DC.

I did play some PB qp's tonight - cross your fingers!  Now that, I can absolutely guarantee, would be a moving party LOL

Georgia
        United States
        Member #27294
        November 29, 2005
        15867 Posts
        Posted: August 18, 2007, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Nah, only 45 minutes away, DC's not my style, although I enjoy the history.  Watch tonight, they'll throw down 5718 or 1718 or some such nonsense or maybe even 718.  They are repeating a lot right now.  I don't think I've ever noticed anyone posting on LP from DC.

I did play some PB qp's tonight - cross your fingers!  Now that, I can absolutely guarantee, would be a moving party LOL

4 sho!!!  PARTY at JAKES, if you grab that 210 mil tonight!!! Got my fingers crossed!

Georgia
          United States
          Member #27294
          November 29, 2005
          15867 Posts
          Posted: August 18, 2007, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of DC tonight, that  5718 is errily close to Birds prediction of 5768, which makes me think tonight is as good a night as any! 

United States
            Member #2217
            September 1, 2003
            985 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2007, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

4 sho!!!  PARTY at JAKES, if you grab that 210 mil tonight!!! Got my fingers crossed!

Better let me come to GA, DE is very small.  No need for every one to come to me,  I'll just cruise on down.   I guess we'd have to find appropriate accomodations - hey why not make it that LP Meet&Greet everyone was discussing recently.  Wait, let's just charter a Jet and go either to AC or Vegas.  See how quickly a little cash can stir things up?  Thank goodness there's no law against dreaming.  Disney

Georgia
              United States
              Member #27294
              November 29, 2005
              15867 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2007, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Better let me come to GA, DE is very small.  No need for every one to come to me,  I'll just cruise on down.   I guess we'd have to find appropriate accomodations - hey why not make it that LP Meet&Greet everyone was discussing recently.  Wait, let's just charter a Jet and go either to AC or Vegas.  See how quickly a little cash can stir things up?  Thank goodness there's no law against dreaming.  Disney

ROFL

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2007, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Dang!  Jake that 807 was in my recent dream......& remember Bird says 4=7....I feel you warming up over there, you are close to that big hit!

AGF - I think you've got a little intuition thing going on yourself - are you holding back from us?  Thanks Friend!  DanceHurray!

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15867 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2007, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

AGF - I think you've got a little intuition thing going on yourself - are you holding back from us?  Thanks Friend!  DanceHurray!

Jake, I only wish I had the gift of sight.....but they say be careful what you wish for, right?!  I try to pay close attention to posters like yourself, spookysoozy & Bird......lots to learn & blessings are abound!  I cherish each & every one of you.  But certainly, we can all learn from one another.  It is God's gift that we do.Lovies

United States
                    Member #2217
                    September 1, 2003
                    985 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2007, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Well, I still haven't lost my touch. 

Play tonight  875  and 975 fell.

4654 and 4657 fell

I think excepting the day I actually hit, I've done this every day forever. 

I did hit in several other states - well, at least on paper I did.    Played the 555 back, 1875, etc.

Stopped to get gas and when I was done I went in the store.  The clerk saw my truck and asked if I got gas, I said yes (paid at pump).  She asked if I got a receipt and I said yes - well you would have thought I gave her a winning number. She got really excited and said that I was the only person who had gotten a receipt for months as none of their 8-10 pumps was generating a receipt.  Oddly, this receipt got my attention because my reference # was 555 and 000.  Sometimes it is the very small, very trivial or very mundane things that really end up meaning something.  Or maybe I'm hypervigilent.  Crazy

Saw 1875 today solid and 555 came up again, may be coming round the mountain again.

I hear the 23rd (which is day of big astro move) is going to be better one again.   Jake 

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #27294
                      November 29, 2005
                      15867 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Hypervigilent, you are definitely not.......Bird keep showing me 4=7, as evidence by your afor mentioned "played 4654 and 4657 fell".  Only word that comes to mind.....wow!!  I  am enjoying you piecing together this puzzle, Jake......I would be very fortunate to be able to figure it out, in the nick of time, myself!LOL