Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Lottery Ruminations"

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 9 years ago by justxploring.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10345 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2007, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

These are from the book Winning the Lottery In Your Spare Time (With Very Little Money) by C.F. Keller

At the end of the book he has a few pages of "Lottery Ruminations"- I'll post a coupe here and thought maybe we could go fcrom ther and make our own list.

From the book:

We make our best decisions using our left and right brains because both brains are intertwined. The old school of thought about keeping emotins out of the decision making process should be challenged.

A number's past performance is no guarantee of future results - although, on occassions, past performace has played into the mix, it's not something I totally depend upon.

The first part of the book mentions spreadsheets and how he tracks numbers, but it has a lot in it about luck and frame of mind. 

He says to see his spreadsheet go to oregonpilots.org but I don't find anything like that on the site.

Chapter 5 of the book is titled Lottery Techniques and Strategies- "there's no such thing as randomness."

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #1303
    March 27, 2003
    1508 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2007, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

What do you think of the book overall? Is it worth the time to read it (which takes away from doing other things) and do you think you may be better armed for the lotteries now than before you read it?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2007, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

These are from the book Winning the Lottery In Your Spare Time (With Very Little Money) by C.F. Keller

At the end of the book he has a few pages of "Lottery Ruminations"- I'll post a coupe here and thought maybe we could go fcrom ther and make our own list.

From the book:

We make our best decisions using our left and right brains because both brains are intertwined. The old school of thought about keeping emotins out of the decision making process should be challenged.

A number's past performance is no guarantee of future results - although, on occassions, past performace has played into the mix, it's not something I totally depend upon.

The first part of the book mentions spreadsheets and how he tracks numbers, but it has a lot in it about luck and frame of mind. 

He says to see his spreadsheet go to oregonpilots.org but I don't find anything like that on the site.

Chapter 5 of the book is titled Lottery Techniques and Strategies- "there's no such thing as randomness."

That's correct. There is only Random Number Displacement. Once you verify the deviance, you can the predict the pattern, therefore pridict the winning number about 80 percent of the time correctly. But you first have to do your homework. This is no pie in the sky. Read and re-read the excerpts I've posted.

But only with the help of the programming geniuses here at the LP, will I be able to launch this so called recovery program on my part, as to re-open this filed subject, which I should have given more credence to....lol

More to come...lol

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2007, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

That's correct. There is only Random Number Displacement. Once you verify the deviance, you can the predict the pattern, therefore pridict the winning number about 80 percent of the time correctly. But you first have to do your homework. This is no pie in the sky. Read and re-read the excerpts I've posted.

But only with the help of the programming geniuses here at the LP, will I be able to launch this so called recovery program on my part, as to re-open this filed subject, which I should have given more credence to....lol

More to come...lol

I forgot to point out that this is very similar to how the gravity in our universe works. There is no gravity unless there is mass present. Let me say this again.....There is no gravity, unless there is mass present.What does this really mean? I'll tell ya!

Just like in the comparison with the Koycerin method, there is no such thing as chaos, just a deviation from the norm.

SO.....If you have a universe which is void of any material objects, then you would also be void of gravity.

I used to think that gravity was a source of untapped energy, without end and source, just to be recently proven wrong.

The deviation I was talking earlier about with the Koycerin method was comprable to the way the universe naturally acts.

Most people read Einstein's theory of realtivity erroneously. If you do your research, only when planets, moons, stars, galaxies, nebulas, etc... are present, does a magnetic field occur, thus stipulating the deviance needed to find the pattern. See? If there were no material in this universe, not only would you have no gravity ( the deviance) ( Normally without materials in the universe, no deviance would occur, therefore no predictability or probability), but to take it a step further, you wouldn't have any time. That's right,,,,no time. Think about it...if there was no movement anywhere in the universe, there would be no such thing as time itself. Time relies on movement of something, whether it' suns, stars, clouds, moons,  whatever, it takes movement.

There are no gravitational wells...so to speak...when no matter is present. Einstein claimed that because of these material objects present in space, that they themselves were to be blamed for the cause of the gravitational warping of magnetic fields around planets, stars etc....

So....All you need is a bunch of material big enough to cause a magnetic field, and thus causing a deviation from the norm.

Just like the Koycerin method.

Look for the deviation (RND), find the pattern, Predict correctly.

That's what observers do at the Puerto Rico dish site...I think it's called Paracebo telescope dish. They continually look for blips...deviations or spikes from the normal chatter.

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2007, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

========================

Hey Pac...where are those posted? I'm also interested in a little deviance. LOL !

============

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2007, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

========================

Hey Pac...where are those posted? I'm also interested in a little deviance. LOL !

LOL>>>

They are not posted. I couldn't find the original post I made. I had to re-type it here at the LP.

I can make copies and send them...lol

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
              Harbinger
              D.C./MD.
              United States
              Member #44103
              July 30, 2006
              5583 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2007, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

From the book:

Since we are making our list of "Ruminations" I assume the "rumination" of long ponderance and discussion, not the counting of large numbers or being overly worried.

Here is mine:

"Winning is in the timing,  in order to win, you have to be in the right place at the right time, when this occurs good LUCK happens. 

Sooner or later, you match the phase of the LUCK cycle and you instantly are in the right place at the right time no matter what the circumstance is, you are going to win.

You can't force it and you can't fight it, you just have to be there ready to participate and enjoy the moment."

P.S. I am pondering how they do that new Heineken Draught Mini Keg commercial, I am ruminating whether or not they watched "Transformers" or something before making it.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: August 19, 2007, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hineken Rules......!

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10345 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:17 am - IP Logged

What do you think of the book overall? Is it worth the time to read it (which takes away from doing other things) and do you think you may be better armed for the lotteries now than before you read it?

Badger

It's a very entertaining book, but on the "technical" side, you're not going to learn anything that you can learn here on LP.

He has a list of recommnded reading and almost all of it is of the self-help genre. He also talks about Neuro-linguistic programming. 

He's also into things like biorhythms, big time.

Here's the chapter titles:

1. Wining Jackpots: Ralistic Goal or Pipe Dream

2. Luck Deconstruct & Ways to Improve Your Luck

3. Technological Tools & More

4.  Windows Into The Future?

5. Lottery Techniques & Strategies

6. Syndicate Vs Individual Play

7. Celbrating The Win

8. The Corporate Psychic

9. The Truth About Games

Lottery Ruminations

Some of the chapters are very short.  The book is 109 pages and the Lottery Ruminations goes from page 59 to page 109.  

PS

Posting the chapter titles has me seriously wondering if pacattack05 didn't write this under a nom de plume!

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Badger

It's a very entertaining book, but on the "technical" side, you're not going to learn anything that you can learn here on LP.

He has a list of recommnded reading and almost all of it is of the self-help genre. He also talks about Neuro-linguistic programming. 

He's also into things like biorhythms, big time.

Here's the chapter titles:

1. Wining Jackpots: Ralistic Goal or Pipe Dream

2. Luck Deconstruct & Ways to Improve Your Luck

3. Technological Tools & More

4.  Windows Into The Future?

5. Lottery Techniques & Strategies

6. Syndicate Vs Individual Play

7. Celbrating The Win

8. The Corporate Psychic

9. The Truth About Games

Lottery Ruminations

Some of the chapters are very short.  The book is 109 pages and the Lottery Ruminations goes from page 59 to page 109.  

PS

Posting the chapter titles has me seriously wondering if pacattack05 didn't write this under a nom de plume!

Scared

Nope! No Don La ploom here...lol

Or is it Don Lapree?( Step by step)......

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
                      Wandering Aimlessly
                      United States
                      Member #25360
                      November 5, 2005
                      4461 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2007, 12:50 am - IP Logged

There is no gravity, unless there is mass present.What does this really mean?

Oy!  I think it means I need to buy a girdle!  LOL

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2007, 1:10 am - IP Logged

There is no gravity, unless there is mass present.What does this really mean?

Oy!  I think it means I need to buy a girdle!  LOL

Ever since I can remember, I had a thing for Jewish girls. Back in the 70s. Her name was Laurie Lubitz in Junior high school, in band. I knew I didn't have a chance because of the football hunk, Mike Levi she was dating. I did hook up with a different one that was as crazy, but not as hot.

OY Vey!     Ga Vault!   

She was definitely a trip !    She actually wanted an allowance...lol  Plus a moped!!!

Remember...I was only 13, getting my own allowance...lol

The good old days in Forest Hills NY.

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10345 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2007, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Was that on Lon Gyeland? 

Lep

Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #1303
                            March 27, 2003
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2007, 6:00 am - IP Logged

I forgot to point out that this is very similar to how the gravity in our universe works. There is no gravity unless there is mass present. Let me say this again.....There is no gravity, unless there is mass present

But if you were observing (anything) then there would be mass present ; namely the observer. Therefore there would be gravity. (Heisenberg, Schodinger) If you are observing from a distance (e.g. Hubble) and looking at "empty" space, it would more be Schrodinger.... You don't know what state its in.....

Which is all fun and interesting. However, I still don't see how that relates to a pool of lottery numbers and how they will fall tonight when the RNG spits them out. Any deviation in how the RNG picks the numbers would have more to do with the specific algorithm that that particular RNG is based upon.  Gravity might have an influence on ping pong balls.  I don't see where it would have any at all significance of worth on an RNG algorithm.

============

Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #1303
                              March 27, 2003
                              1508 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2007, 6:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks Coin Toss.  You know, at one time I was looking down my nose at things like Bio Rythms, etc...but you know what they say about insanity: it's doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.  And it seems to me that we here have all been doing the same things (using too much logic perhaps) in trying to accomplish lottery wins, and we keep getting the same results: losses.

Maybe its time to try the things that "shouldn't work" as opposed to trying to use the things that "should work" but do not.

Scary, isn't it? LOL

============