Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you think I learned something..

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 9 years ago by emilyg.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
wyoming, michigan
United States
Member #53058
June 22, 2007
637 Posts
Posted: August 30, 2007, 1:08 am - IP Logged

BA, words have only as much power as you give them.  You do a very good job at predicting, i watch and listen and you are in the top 5% of this site.  Keep up the good work you are a very good teacher!!!!!!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: August 30, 2007, 1:15 am - IP Logged

BA, words have only as much power as you give them.  You do a very good job at predicting, i watch and listen and you are in the top 5% of this site.  Keep up the good work you are a very good teacher!!!!!!!!

BlackAppple

You are the very best and everyone knows that.

As they say: "Don't worry, be happy" 

50 Thousand people here will say that you are the best of them all. 

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
      Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
      LA/TX
      United States
      Member #5957
      July 29, 2004
      9102 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2007, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Prev | Next >Received: Yesterday, 11:18 pm

UnhappyC'mon now Blackapple, you know you took my numbers.... and mixed them up with yours.  It is so obvious.

I highlighted the ones in red that are exactly the way I posted them, and you didn't even mix them up good.  You could have changed the positions so it wouldn't be so obvious.

I was going to call you out on the board but I think we can handle this like adults.  I'm trying not to fall out with people.  Either give me credit on the thread that you have mixed the numbers that .. posted for ..... or I will call you out or tell Todd.

I don't want to fall out with you, Blackapple.  This is one of the reasons I quit posting, and started my own website.  People took from me.  Please don't do this.  You know you did it.  I ain't mad at you.  I want you to know that you can't do me like that.

This  is darn petty to accuse someone of stealing numbers of all things. If that's that the case everyone here is stealing numbers from someone. Whoever this is needs to get a life and move on. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.

BA I like to thank you. I would not understand this game as well as I do now if it wasn't for your. When I started reading them I wasn't looking at the the numbers you was posting but was trying to figure how you arrived at your conclusion. The more I read the more it got me to thinking of ways to come to a more compact solution to the program. Know I understand the concept thanks to you.

Since  I have been on the post you and Lucky are the only 2 still posting. All the other great thinker have been runned off by comments like the above.

People needs to remember it's not about you but the game. I have never seen so much pettiness as I have seen in the last 2 years on this site. It totally blows my mind.

You are good at what you do and there is no need for you to defend yourself to anymore. People can take your information and use are just move.

"Money is a good servant, but a poor master."

http://lotterynumatic.blogspot.com/

Icey's avatar - yocco
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #48145
        December 11, 2006
        412 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2007, 8:12 am - IP Logged

OKAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lets stop talking about this petty issue.

And lets get back to posting.....

We all know what BA is capable of and we all know that he is the BEST....

So, BA what do you like for IL Mid today......

Thats what I want to KNOW!!!!

And keep up the good work and stop worry about the noise in the MARKET and watch the price of the FISH......

That what we say in THE BAHAMAS BABY!!!!!!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

What?OK LP people, It was I who sent Blackapple that Private Message.  This is what happened, maybe after you’ve read this you won’t be so quick to say I’m on drugs, a hater, negative and all those other names I was called.

On  August 28, 2007, 12:14 pm I created a thread called NC Missing Numbers.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161757 

They are the numbers that have not hit in any combination in NC since its’ beginning.  So they are a specialized set of numbers for NC.  I was especially proud that I had the resource tool to pull out a specialized group of numbers.   Most of them are doubles, just a few six ways and all but one of the trips.

Then on the same day Aug 28 9:30 p.m. Blackapple created a thread called North Carolina Hydra 8/28-9/3.  I look at all NC threads and I noticed that mixed in Blackapple’s thread were the NC Missing Numbers almost in it’s entirety.  Spread out, same position as mine. I didn’t think it was a coincidence because they were specialized numbers from a certain date period.

This is Blackapple’s NC thread and the numbers in Red are the NC missing numbers.  Then I took a look at Blackapple’s other threads to see if he had a habit of posting in the first position and noticed that he didn’t.  The reason the Missing in NC numbers are in this position is because that’s the way the program spit it out.

EACH  section  should hit

016, 018, 025, 027, 029, 034, 045, 047, 079, 124, 126, 128, 135, 137, 146, 169, 178, 189, 234, 236, 245, 259, 268, 279, 349, 367, 369, 378, 389, 457, 459, 468, 479, 567, 569, 578
          002, 007, 009, 011, 115, 117, 119, 223, 225, 227, 133, 144, 344, 448, 155, 466, 277, 477, 677, 288, 488, 889, 099, 299, 799

Reduction ??

018,  034,  128, 135, 137,  178, 189, 234, 236,  268, 349, 367, 369, 378, 389,  468,  578
           223,  133, 344, 448, 288, 488, 889

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Cricket Symphony

018, 023, 035, 036, 039, 048, 068, 089, 134, 135, 138, 158, 189, 234, 237, 239, 248, 278, 345, 347, 356, 359, 368, 369, 378, 458, 468, 489, 678, 689
          003, 008, 113, 228, 233, 336, 338, 558, 377, 188, 288, 588, 788, 399, 899

BIG WiLLIE's

017, 026, 027, 028, 037, 125, 126, 127, 179, 234, 235, 269, 278, 279, 289, 378, 379, 467, 478, 567
          117, 224, 225, 226, 233, 244, 557, 667, 377, 477, 577, 288

Then I thought about all the times other people had got on Blackapple for copying and pasting their threads, renaming it and making it his own. To me it looked like the NC Missing numbers had been mixed in with his.  I know that people have alike minds and alike numbers but this was different because it was almost the entire thing copied, leaving out most of the trips. 

Since I hadn’t been posting lately and have a repetition for “stirring the s**t pot”, and wanting to change my image I sent Blackapple this private message hoping to keep down any drama.  Blackapple gave me his ass to kiss and posted my private message to the board in this thread. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161791

C'mon now Blackapple, you know you took my numbers Missing in NC and mixed them up with yours.  It is so obvious.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161785 

I highlighted the ones in red that are exactly the way I posted them, and you didn't even mix them up good.  You could have changed the positions so it wouldn't be so obvious.

I was going to call you out on the board but I think we can handle this like adults.  I'm trying not to fall out with people.  Either give me credit on the thread that you have mixed the numbers that Tenaj posted for Missing in NC or I will call you out or tell Todd.

I don't want to fall out with you, Blackapple.  This is one of the reasons I quit posting, and started my own website.  People took from me.  Please don't do this.  You know you did it.  I ain't mad at you.  I want you to know that you can't do me like that.

So when I saw that he had posted my private message to the board.  I showed Todd what I’ve shown you.  Todd asked me had Blackapple copied my entire thread before before and I told him not to me that I’ve noticed but I’ve seen where he has done it in the past to other posters but not recently.

Todd said to me that when I sent the email to Blackapple I wasn’t nice enough and that I didn’t respect him.  He said my e-mail wasn’t “sweet enough”. He said that Blackapple has been a long time faithful member and he deserved more respect than I gave him.  Todd’s words were “he’s been around for awhile.” 

He said that I should have just plainly asked Blackapple how he got his numbers and that I had noticed that we had similar numbers rather than jumping right in and accusing him.  I didn’t agree at the time because it was more than just some similarities to me.

So, I didn’t care if he had been a long time faithful member.  All I saw was a thief.  Todd didn’t like that attitude or my opinions about why he wanted me to give Blackapple more respect.  So he cursed me out at his best (and still might) and made me wonder why was I even posting again and why am I even a member of this site.

I felt like the villain, like I was the one who had done something wrong.  Then I started thinking, maybe Todd was right.  Maybe I didn’t approach Blackapple correctly.  Maybe I didn’t put enough sugar on it.  Me, being the straight shooter that I am thought that dealing with Blackapple through private email was enough because before I would have sprayed him up on the board. And that was a big step for me.

Todd was right and I was wrong in the way I handled it.  I have changed my mind and I’m giving Blackapple the respect that Todd and everyone else think he deserves and I’m asking BLACKAPPLE like I should have done at first. 

TO: BLACKAPPLE

I’m humbling myself and I am apologizing to you. Please accept my apology.  I jumped the gun, did not respect you and was too hasty in accusing you.

SO I’M ASKING YOU

Blackapple, I’ve noticed some similarities in your numbers with numbers that are missing in NC.  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/161757  I used a custom program that can pull out what’s dead in any date range.  How did you do yours?  What workout did you use to get the numbers missing in NC?  Did the numbers that are missing in NC come together with your other numbers or did you use a special program separately. 

Did you use your Reduction, Cricket Symphony or Big Willie’s workouts or did you use something else? Do you include missing numbers in your other posts for other states? I am truly impressed on how we are on the same page.

With the greatest respect to a Guru

Tenaj

Please post your answer to this thread rather than private message. 

takeemtothebank

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20233 Posts
            Posted: August 31, 2007, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey BA - Just know this - for that one negative person response that there are thousands of members who read and use your numbers with confidence; me included !!

Very aptley said lucky, and I could'nt agree more..

BA, your post have helped a lot of people here at LP and I don't believe there is any need to defend your credibility to ANYONE. It could be the other way around, and yet I don't see you attacking anyone here at LP. Your dedication to helping others is unsurpassed and I have been helped by you many times also..    Thank you ...!

In my opinion, your buisness is your buisness and no one else's. Keep up the excellent work...!

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23349 Posts
              Posted: August 31, 2007, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Just for the record, I told Janet three times in private now, and I'll say it again in public, that every time I write to her she takes my words and creates some meaning that did not exist.

You should all take what Janet attributed to me and forget it, because she has twisted some of it, changed a lot of it, and made up the rest. 

Regarding the numbers that she is proud of coming up with, I guess Janet doesn't realize that using Lottery Post's tools, one can easily -- in about a minute -- get all the combos that haven't hit within any length of time, is any state, and sort out the doubles, etc.  And a lot more than that.  I guess I'm proud of the tools I created too, but I don't kid myself that nobody else will come up with the same numbers.

As I predicted to Janet in private, she has started the next step in her pattern of going around saying that I "took the other's person's side" against her.

Janet admitted to me that she had never seen Blackapple copy her numbers before.  I suggested that since Blackapple has been around for years, has helped a lot of people, and has never done such a thing to her, that she might have asked him about his numbers, rather than accusing Blackapple of outright copying her.

After I suggested that, Janet's then told me that I "need people with his type of flare to keep and bring people to [my] site."  Do you see the connection?  I don't.  I believe I was saying something along the lines of "do unto others..."

This stuff used to bother me, especially when it came from a person who has gained years of benefit from my site.  Maybe I've just been through it so many times that I'm numb to it now.  That only reason I'm posting this is because someone who has not been through it all might get the wrong impression from Janet's comments.  This should provide the proper balance.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4054 Posts
                Posted: August 31, 2007, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

UnhappyWhy don't ya'll give Blackapple a chance to respond rather than repeating posts in this thread. 

So how about it Blackapple, since we had so many simularities, how did you get your numbers? Maybe we can work togehter or something since we were so so much alike with the numbers that are missing in NC.

BTW - Congratulations on the 826 hit last night in NC.  It wasn't a new number.  It has a history in NC. My program will pull out 7 days before it hit and 7 days often to learn the followers.  129 combo was near 826 each time hit in NC.  Most people when they do followers that only go with what came after but I do what came with or near.

Date

Draw

+1

+2

+3

+4

+5

+6

+7

08/30/2007

07/22/2007

07/15/2007

See, i don't mind sharing.  The thing you have to do with followers is pay attention to what draw the state might move off.  In this case it was the 129 that NC moved from to get 826.  They went back two days.

Now we know that 826 combo and 129 travel together in NC.  And another thing - if it does what normal states do the 826 combo will come back.  If you remember it did the last time.  A good tip for what follows is first that draw when it was the busiest.

I was going to go back and see how often NC get new numbers because they tickle in but when they start coming they keep coming but after what happened it put a damper on it. 

BTW - I can do any state like this.  Pauths had it in his program but it was only what came after.  I was like it's not just what comes after it's what's with or near, so I had him to add seven days before for me, highlight the alike numbers, show number of time and transport it to Excel.  Neat huh  

takeemtothebank

Icey's avatar - yocco
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #48145
                  December 11, 2006
                  412 Posts
                  Posted: August 31, 2007, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Do you do the same in FL?

What follows the 093???

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                    A long and winding road
                    United States
                    Member #17084
                    June 10, 2005
                    4574 Posts
                    Posted: August 31, 2007, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

BA- two points for being the better person and being a contributing member despite someones attempt to "call you out". Truly unbecoming of that person. I use your techniques as a guide. NOT as a trademarked product in which permission must be asked before using.

Tenaj- Humble pie and a course in proper communication would best serve you. Its admirable that you *admit* your mistake publically. ITs unfortunate though that you had to twist the true dialogue to favor your stance. The truth lays in a dimension that hasnt reached your corner of the world. Learn from this overall experience.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

You should all take what Janet attributed to me and forget it, because she has twisted some of it, changed a lot of it, and made up the rest. 

Out and Out lie.  I have told the truth of what happened.  I'm have not twisted, changed or or made up anything.  What Todd is talking about was my opinions of why he thought I should be more respectful to Blackapple.  I have a right to my opinions.  He didn't like them.  He is simply pulling rank.    

So he's is cursing me out again.  The proof is in the pudding of the two threads.

People are going to make their own decisions and I'll wager that the people who clearly see there was a plagarism won't say it here because they are afraid but they will tell me. Also the people who know that Blackapple has been called out of this sort of thing in the past will be afraid to say it too.

I'll also wager that Blackapple won't reveal how he came up with those numbers either. 

So how 'bout it Blackapple, since we had so many simularities in our numbers.  How did you come up with yours.  I've told you how I came up with mine.    

takeemtothebank

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23349 Posts
                        Posted: August 31, 2007, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Out and Out lie.  I have told the truth of what happened.  I'm have not twisted, changed or or made up anything.  What Todd is talking about was my opinions of why he thought I should be more respectful to Blackapple.  I have a right to my opinions.  He didn't like them.  He is simply pulling rank.    

So he's is cursing me out again.  The proof is in the pudding of the two threads.

People are going to make their own decisions and I'll wager that the people who clearly see there was a plagarism won't say it here because they are afraid but they will tell me. Also the people who know that Blackapple has been called out of this sort of thing in the past will be afraid to say it too.

I'll also wager that Blackapple won't reveal how he came up with those numbers either. 

So how 'bout it Blackapple, since we had so many simularities in our numbers.  How did you come up with yours.  I've told you how I came up with mine.    

I am cursing you out now?  No Nod

Thank you for proving my point.

I don't lie.  I believe I accurately said just what you did to me through private messages -- and then what you brought into the public forums.

Maybe you shouldn't have posted your diatribe on the public forums.  Then all of this would not have been revealed. 

EDIT: Janet, you can't re-post a duplicate message.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Charlotte NC
                          United States
                          Member #17406
                          June 18, 2005
                          4054 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2007, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!Thank you Todd.

takeemtothebank

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #54608
                            August 24, 2007
                            1181 Posts
                            Posted: September 1, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

wow RT.....welcome to the LP  LOL

Lucky Star's avatar - flower2
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #38040
                              April 23, 2006
                              1643 Posts
                              Posted: September 1, 2007, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

wow RT.....welcome to the LP  LOL

ROFL  Welcome to Lottery Post, rteague !!!

Peace.  And, Good Luck!!!