Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about the Stave Player Sytem?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Level.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2007, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:
Who knows or uses the Steve Player System?  Do it works really for Lotto games as his website said? Thanks.
lottoburg

Lkydeb*594's avatar - yummyxmascat
    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
    Member #38062
    April 23, 2006
    12579 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2007, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Hi, all:
    Who knows or uses the Steve Player System?  Do it works really for Lotto games as his website said? Thanks.
    lottoburg

We have talked about Steve Player's system soooooooo many times.  Click on forums on the above blue bar then click on search bar, type in Steve Player's system  & you will find what u r looking for there.   Good Luck!  

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
      Member #47
      December 11, 2001
      236 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2007, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all:
      lottoburg

I have some of Steve's  systems .The one I use the most is the power blox system and it works .Twice this month I won $40.I also have his trump system for the play 5 .I hit on a roll down last year won $1400.00 had 2 with four numbers.Some people on this web sight dont  like steve player .I have had luck with his systems. Linda

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        New York, NY
        United States
        Member #39471
        May 16, 2006
        2696 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2007, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

How comes the only people who start threads about the Steve Player System are new Lp members within their first 10 posts?

Am I missing something? 

$$$

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2007, 9:19 am - IP Logged

How comes the only people who start threads about the Steve Player System are new Lp members within their first 10 posts?

Am I missing something? 

I believe this is because Steve Player or Gail Howard's names are all over the place and are usually people's first introduction to lottery systems and wheels. Robert Serotic's books were the first ones I ever got but you don't hear his name as much as Steve or Gail now.

Boston
            United States
            Member #54786
            August 29, 2007
            1 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2007, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Steve players system works but not the way he intended.i use the baseline grids combine with the powertraps and i win not everyday, but i get hits.you got to study his systems  and  try it your way. it has work   for me.  t

lima ohio
              United States
              Member #53429
              July 7, 2007
              195 Posts
              Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:30 pm - IP Logged
               hi,i got some of steve players ..... hit wheels do you want to trade
                Amarillo/Austin
                United States
                Member #1424
                April 25, 2003
                696 Posts
                Posted: September 24, 2007, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

I won almost all of Steve's systems in a contest and have conducted an extensive study of his work.  His PrimeLine series is the best he has and is easily utilized with other systems.  I won't sell or trade his systems because that is not ethical.  Frankly 99% of his systems are junk, but almost all lottery systems are junk, so that is not really a slam on the Steve Player organization.  Yes. there is no Steve Player.  That is the name of the company. 

Orangeman

jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
                  Member #47
                  December 11, 2001
                  236 Posts
                  Posted: September 24, 2007, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I won almost all of Steve's systems in a contest and have conducted an extensive study of his work.  His PrimeLine series is the best he has and is easily utilized with other systems.  I won't sell or trade his systems because that is not ethical.  Frankly 99% of his systems are junk, but almost all lottery systems are junk, so that is not really a slam on the Steve Player organization.  Yes. there is no Steve Player.  That is the name of the company. 

Orangeman

Ihave been buying his systems since the 80's and have had good luck with them. I have his trump system for the fantasy 5 and hit on a roll down and won $1400.00. I use his power blox system for the cash 3 and  last friday I hit the number straight . a lot of people on this site  don't like  steve player even if he isan't a real person. Linda

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3103 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2007, 1:40 am - IP Logged

Orangeman

I believe as you say Steve Player is now the name of the company, but back in the 80's he was real enough to share in a New York lottery jackpot prize in a office pool play.  There was a sort of shifting back and forth where others had some of the publishing rights, then he tried to come back.  Lon of the old Lottonet and I did some web site work for him and felt we were dealing with him not a company at the time, in part it was funny because he always talked about super computerized number crunching in his ads and didn't even own a computer or know how to use one, but now I suspect he's not running things.  BobP

United States
                      Member #55690
                      October 15, 2007
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2007, 3:06 am - IP Logged

I am just new to playing lottery, but I heard that his best system is the Money Maps . But it is so expensive I would have to see some proof of how good it is.  Wish somebody on this board would be willing to use his Money Maps and post the actual numbers it gives you to play for like a week.  That way we could see how good it is.   Others have said that the Primeline is decent. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19825 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2007, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I am just new to playing lottery, but I heard that his best system is the Money Maps . But it is so expensive I would have to see some proof of how good it is.  Wish somebody on this board would be willing to use his Money Maps and post the actual numbers it gives you to play for like a week.  That way we could see how good it is.   Others have said that the Primeline is decent. 

Like you said, his systems are expensive so I doubt after someone spend that kind of money to buy one of them they have any interest in posting the numbers it picks for the benefits of others.  You may just have to gamble that all the good things you've heard are true and buy one yourself.  If you do please let the rest of know how it turned out.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                          mississippi
                          United States
                          Member #34478
                          March 3, 2006
                          5903 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2007, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Jenny..SAVE YOUR MONEY..what ever state you live in you can find predictions here at LP which will be 100 times better than anything you can every buy from anyone..and these people post for frww..by the way..what state are you in if I may ask?..I will cycle your state and post it in the pic 3 forum for you,,just drop me an IM and let me know

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2007, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

His systems come in handy if you run out of toilet paper, with the exception of "The cash graphs". But since I've mentioned this about 17 and a half times here, I'll spare y'all the details...lol

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

His systems come in handy if you run out of toilet paper, with the exception of "The cash graphs". But since I've mentioned this about 17 and a half times here, I'll spare y'all the details...lol

Does he have anything in a nice, quilted 2-ply or better? Clown

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.