Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question?..Did anyone WIN from the list..Yes or No?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by 4thquarterbabe.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2007, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

well..I am glad they are helping out some...I will make another run in the middle of October for everyone which will take us up to about Christmas time..maybe that will help everyone pick up some extra cash for the holidays..good luck to everyone..

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
    Georgalina
    United States
    Member #47348
    October 31, 2006
    75 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2007, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I have been a dollar short and a day late but I do use numbers from your list.I always know that your picks will hit, Keep up the hard work, I know how time consuming it is so Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyper

Raleigh, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #55157
      September 14, 2007
      2 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2007, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Where is the list?  I'll use it.  I ain't no horse but I sure am thirsty.

Aimlesslady's avatar - disney08
        Georgalina
        United States
        Member #47348
        October 31, 2006
        75 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2007, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Where is the list?  I'll use it.  I ain't no horse but I sure am thirsty.

The list is on page one of the thread "Christmas in August 26 Straights". You can go through the pages to see what #'s fell and where.Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          Detroit, Michigan
          United States
          Member #45629
          August 25, 2006
          455 Posts
          Posted: September 17, 2007, 11:12 am - IP Logged

i just checked oregon and never knew they had 4 cash4 drawing amazing .If lived in oregon i most cerrtainly invest in LB numbers daily, is it possible to play online for that state and if so were can i play ??

Hey, where you been, Big Smile, yes it is possibily to play oregon online.  if no one post any info, privately email me and i will tell you where i play and how it works for americans.

I don't know if we can promote sites or not, but i rather be safe than sorry. Jester Laugh

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party