Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 1:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I need your help TODD

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by four4me.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
for99c's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #27861
December 6, 2005
29 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2007, 9:12 pm - IP Logged
Predictions for New Jersey - Tuesday, September 25, 2007     
    MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20235 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2007, 9:17 pm - IP Logged
    Predictions for New Jersey - Tuesday, September 25, 2007     

Does the time when they were posted tell you something??????

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
      Magnolia, Delaware
      United States
      Member #18795
      July 20, 2005
      789 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2007, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

cow gas? now that's funny!!!

in my opinion i don't believe that someone, let's say in california, cares about a virginia, south carolina predication! Most people ( in my opinion ) here on LP just predict to predict. They don't care about that state unless they play that state online or giving advice. The point I was trying to relate to, which was already answered thanks to Laverne M, was that who wants to see a predication for your state that is also in another state, that's all.

I do agree the cow gas thing was funny!!

But lets get back to what Jordan is saying! I can see what Jordan is saying, but it seems it's going over the heads of the mega predictors/posters here! Lets see if it can be put into layman's terms! Lets say I won the tri-fecta #3 horse came in first place #6 came in second place and #7 came in third place (367) in the third race at the Belmont race track in NY! Now, I'm willing to predict that the same 3 numbers will come in the same order in the third race at the Santa Anita race track in California. Now we all know that is damn near in possible to throw that type of prediction out there! Why you ask? Well, for one (and this would be the most important one) those three horses in NY will not be running in the California race,That's why! So with that said, I think to throw out such a ridiculous prediction such as that would be foolish, to say the least! So I guess what I'm saying is: To make a prediction in a pick 3 game to cover all states would be just as foolish as the explanation above!

I can see making predictions for a few states that a few here play on a regular basis would be a good thing. Why, because those that do that type of playing on-line have the stats on those states to make those type of predictions! But to make those same predictions to cover all states is a very bold assumption on their part, to say the least!   

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #54608
        August 24, 2007
        1181 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2007, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

BOLD you say ??  well personally i enjoy throwing a group of numbers to cover ALL states in the pick3/4 games just to see what happens..its fun for me,and hopefully its not an LP crime as for me stats mean nothing,i just have fun with it..NC is the ONLY state i play for $$$...So to Todd and LP,keep up the GREAT work....Love the site   

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31537 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2007, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

BOLD you say ??  well personally i enjoy throwing a group of numbers to cover ALL states in the pick3/4 games just to see what happens..its fun for me,and hopefully its not an LP crime as for me stats mean nothing,i just have fun with it..NC is the ONLY state i play for $$$...So to Todd and LP,keep up the GREAT work....Love the site   

You had some fine numbers on prediction page.  Good going!!!  I feel the way you do - it's fun and it's only a game.  Not life and death.

love to nibble those micey feet.

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #54608
            August 24, 2007
            1181 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2007, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

why TY emilyg !!!!!......

may sound weird but i enjoy seeing $$$ beside my name Party

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8393 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2007, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I post my picks for all states because i know my numbers come out a lot in many states. If i were to post for individual states every day it would take about 4 hours to get all the workouts done and another 1/2 to 1 hr to post to every state. And i don't have that kind of time.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2007, 2:46 am - IP Logged

A long time ago Libra Dave made Tx predictions on The Pick 3 Forum.

Those predictions were very very good.

Other than those predictions, so far I don't much care for other people's predictions anywhere.

I don't think that I have ever seen anybody else predict as good as Libra Dave did for the Tx pick 3 back on those days on The Pick 3 Forum.

I just had to call him "Super Libra Dave".

I admit that I have not for a very long time looked at too many people's predictions, not even at those of BlackApple and Lucky, it is very p[ossible that they and many others might be much better than they were a few years ago, but I still remember how good Libra Dave's Tx predictions were, specially for those days when so little was known by most about pick 3 prediction, he was amazing, to be able to do as he did, that is as good as he did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Anyhow these lists, that is the people on them seem to come and go, but here is the last one, maybe you will find this of use, or not:

Top 10 Predictors for North Carolina, Pick 3 Games
                Hot Predictors (Last 30 Days by Prize Ratio)
                      Member     Prize Ratio     Wagers     Winnings
                1.   firekill   600.00%   $55   $330
                2.   big boy   442.85%   $140   $620
                3.   foragoodcause   325.65%   $304   $990
                4.   kymkam   275.00%   $120   $330
                5.   molacashbones   251.70%   $147   $370
                6.   paperchaser   157.69%   $260   $410
                7.   mswiz777   143.06%   $692   $990
                8.   jay713us   133.33%   $60   $80
                9.   TGOOD7   132.14%   $280   $370
                10.   TheMaker   132.00%   $250   $330

Highest Lifetime Prize Ratio
                      Member     Prize Ratio     Wagers     Winnings
                1.   gopher07   1790.12%   $162   $2,900
                2.   firekill   600.00%   $55   $330
                3.   kayee   411.25%   $1,955   $8,040
                4.   tbettyboop2000   347.82%   $23   $80
                5.   booniewoonie   266.66%   $15   $40
                6.   VALJEAN   228.57%   $35   $80
                7.   LottoChica23   210.71%   $1,960   $4,130
                8.   JordanT1021   187.80%   $410   $770
                9.   bks2   143.56%   $1,010   $1,450
                10.   paperchaser   141.37%   $290   $410

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19898 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2007, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hot Predictors (Last 30 Days by Prize Ratio)

Member  Prize Ratio  Wagers  Winnings 
                  1.firekill600.00%$55$330
                  2.big boy442.85%$140$620
                  3.foragoodcause325.65%$304$990
                  4.kymkam275.00%$120$330
                  5.molacashbones251.70%$147$370
                  6.paperchaser157.69%$260$410
                  7.mswiz777143.06%$692$990
                  8.jay713us133.33%$60$80
                  9.TGOOD7132.14%$280$370
                  10.TheMaker132.00%$250$330

LATERN,
                  Your list is an excellent choice, looks like they all made money. 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8393 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2007, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

That list you guys posted is mainly people whom haven't posted very many picks in the last 30 days. In fact some are newcomers who just joined. It isn't a good indicator of whom is a good predictor.

If i were to join today and post 10 picks for every state the same number and my number hits 10 times in two or more states. I would jump to the top of the list too. In the same regard i could post 10 picks for all states pick 5 games and have the jackpot won with my predictions i would also jump to the top of the list. This would not make me a good predictor.

A good predictor is someone whom over the long haul wins more money than they lost. Or whom over the long haul has a 50% or better return on their money spent to prize ratio.

Not someone who only post a few picks a couple times a month and does good with those picks. Jumps to the top of the list and doesn't post predictions again for another 30 days.

And even more confusing is posters whom post the same number multiple times, their pick comes out and it appears as if they are on top of the game when if fact even though they have a high percent ratio to money spent they aren't fooling anyone but themselves. It looks good on paper. But unless you are tracking those particular individuals then you have no way of knowing how many times they posted the same picks multiple times.

Some posters post the same number 50 times their prediction come out straight. Does that make them a good predictor. Some people might think so but i don't.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19898 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2007, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

"A good predictor is someone whom over the long haul wins more money than they lost. Or whom over the long haul has a 50% or better return on their money spent to prize ratio.

Not someone who only post a few picks a couple times a month and does good with those picks. Jumps to the top of the list and doesn't post predictions again for another 30 days."
                       posted by four4me

When JordanT1021 started this thread that was exactly the kind of predictors he was looking for, members who predicts a few numbers for North Carolina and wins more than they wager.  Those are the same standards used to pick all top predictors for all categories whether they make a couple or 2000 predictions a month, it doesn't matter if the predictors only post predictions for a few games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8797 Posts
                        Posted: September 26, 2007, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

An all states predictor has the opportunity to look at the current all states past draws and pretty much predict what will come in all states for up coming draws. Depends how many you post to the amount of wins you get. It is not rocket science.

I have done some all states predictions at one time and hit my home state more frequently at times than doing just my home state predictions.

I quit doing all states because some people got in a snit about all states predictions and I quit posting all states.

Oo'Ka

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8393 Posts
                          Posted: September 26, 2007, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

"A good predictor is someone whom over the long haul wins more money than they lost. Or whom over the long haul has a 50% or better return on their money spent to prize ratio.

Not someone who only post a few picks a couple times a month and does good with those picks. Jumps to the top of the list and doesn't post predictions again for another 30 days."
                           posted by four4me

When JordanT1021 started this thread that was exactly the kind of predictors he was looking for, members who predicts a few numbers for North Carolina and wins more than they wager.  Those are the same standards used to pick all top predictors for all categories whether they make a couple or 2000 predictions a month, it doesn't matter if the predictors only post predictions for a few games.

All predictors in that list have predicted the same numbers for more than one state.

Viewing and interpreting prediction statistics can be interpreted in many ways. But when it comes right down to it there aren't to many people whom post for individual states.

in fact today there is only one poster whom posted individual picks for NC

JordanT1021Pick 3105, 510, 126, 216, 457, 105, 510, 126, 216, 457Sep 22, 2007, 8:23 am