Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howards free tips

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 9 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
foreverbad64's avatar - 8ball
Sierra Vista
United States
Member #45120
August 14, 2006
44 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2007, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I can't comprehend what the meaning of the following tip is and was hoping that someone would take the time to explain it to me...thanks for your time

list the number of games skipped since

the last hit for each of the winning numbers

during the last five games. Then mark the

number of times each skip occured. If any

skip from 0 to 5 did not occur, play the Lotto

numbers that are out tha many games.

Below is a list of the last 5 draws and their skips if i did 1st part correctly....Thanks to everyone that takes the time to look at and help me with this problem....

Skips2712551726

Skips32812916

Skips441118

Skips2776433

Skips251500

GeorgeUS Flag

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    toronto
    Canada
    Member #11169
    February 6, 2005
    177 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2007, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

hi.........i have GH software....for each draw she will present skip for each number of that draw.......if u study skip part u can sometimes predict which skip is due and number under the skip.....u study skips of numbers like u would numbers......if u have for example 10 draws and skip 3 isn't there .......posibility of skip 3 comming could be great (if u study how skip 3 is progressing).......but usually u can predict only one skip......meaning only one number.....i have her software for long time........but i don't use it anymore.....i am not saying her software is good or bad......just not doing too much for me ..........so good luck to you.....

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
      Constitutional Money Is Real Money
      Brick City
      United States
      Member #1216
      March 3, 2003
      1762 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2007, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

From your table, it looks like skip 2 did not fall in the last five draws. Skip 0 fell in draw 5 (at the bottom of the table), skip 1 fell in draws 2, 3 and 5, skip 3 fell in draws 2 and 4, skip 4 fell in draw 3 and skip 5 fell in draw 5.

Now, for your next draw look at chart B41 (at main menu type B, then F4, then 1) this will show you all the numbers in your game that are OUT (skipped) the draws 0 thru 5. Play the numbers OUT 2. That is the way I understand and use the hint. Usually good for one winning number as mentioned above. Good luck.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
      Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
      Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
      himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2007, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I think those tips are suggesting not playing numbers that have hit in the previous 5 drawings, however if you're playing a game like WVA Cash25 which only have a pool of 25 numbers for combinations of sixes, it's likely that would include all 25 numbers.

Those tips might be more helpful if you're playing PB and MM which have number pools of 55 and 56. In the last 200 drawings for those games 10% and 8.5% of the winning combinations had no numbers from the previous 5 drawings and by eliminating numbers in the previous 5 drawings their number pools were reduced from 56/55 to 31-38 numbers improving the odds of picking the winning combinations.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
          Member #41383
          June 16, 2006
          1969 Posts
          Posted: October 1, 2007, 12:35 am - IP Logged

I track the same things on an Excel spreadsheet, and I am seeing things her 'skip' tips and theories do not cover.

Think along the lines of 'probability of an X set of skips to repeat - or not'.   

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2007, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I track the same things on an Excel spreadsheet, and I am seeing things her 'skip' tips and theories do not cover.

Think along the lines of 'probability of an X set of skips to repeat - or not'.   

Gail Howard's tips only cover the obvious.  If you want to know more then you have to learn it from your own observations.

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
              Member #13130
              March 30, 2005
              2171 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2007, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Does GH make as much money on her systems as she does on the lollipops that buy them from her? Perhaps that is the true road to lotto riches...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2007, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Does GH make as much money on her systems as she does on the lollipops that buy them from her? Perhaps that is the true road to lotto riches...

I have never seen any statements by GH claiming she actually make money off her software other than selling it.  On her website, she claims a lot of players win money using her software but it's not mentioned how many lose money using it.  It could be the percent of players winning using her software is the same a those buying quick picks.

At least when she sells her software, unlike buying lottery tickets every sales is a winner.

Evil Looking       

United States
                  Member #41383
                  June 16, 2006
                  1969 Posts
                  Posted: October 7, 2007, 2:51 am - IP Logged

I have never seen any statements by GH claiming she actually make money off her software other than selling it.  On her website, she claims a lot of players win money using her software but it's not mentioned how many lose money using it.  It could be the percent of players winning using her software is the same a those buying quick picks.

At least when she sells her software, unlike buying lottery tickets every sales is a winner.

I know most of her highly-touted winners won back in the 80's and early 90's.

Please note I said 'most', not 'all'......

I should write a book on the subject, as hers 'seems to' be the only ones out there.

There are all kinds of things a person can do to increase their odds overall, but I am NOT convinced ANY method will help you pick all - or even half - of the Powerball numbers, THAT will take some educated guessing - and a lot of luck.

Heck, I don't think ANY system will help you pick ANY of the numbers, specifically, for example: if you play the number that has gone the longest since it hit last (as of today - #6) - if you pick #6 in every game from here forward, is that (selection) based on a true 'system', or the fact (or fiction) that sooner or later it is 'due' ??? 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19816 Posts
                    Posted: October 7, 2007, 3:42 am - IP Logged

I know most of her highly-touted winners won back in the 80's and early 90's.

Please note I said 'most', not 'all'......

I should write a book on the subject, as hers 'seems to' be the only ones out there.

There are all kinds of things a person can do to increase their odds overall, but I am NOT convinced ANY method will help you pick all - or even half - of the Powerball numbers, THAT will take some educated guessing - and a lot of luck.

Heck, I don't think ANY system will help you pick ANY of the numbers, specifically, for example: if you play the number that has gone the longest since it hit last (as of today - #6) - if you pick #6 in every game from here forward, is that (selection) based on a true 'system', or the fact (or fiction) that sooner or later it is 'due' ??? 

So far #6 has only gone 42 drawings without a hit, #18 went 54 drawings without a hit before it was last drawn 5 drawings ago.

There's all kinds of ways a player can increase his odds of having all the winning numbers short of playing all the possible combinations but most players are limited by their budget.  Players use software hoping to get the best odds their budget can afford and there's where most software fail, they only give the player enough information to make a bad guess and hope to get lucky at best.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #41383
                      June 16, 2006
                      1969 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2007, 1:04 am - IP Logged

So far #6 has only gone 42 drawings without a hit, #18 went 54 drawings without a hit before it was last drawn 5 drawings ago.

There's all kinds of ways a player can increase his odds of having all the winning numbers short of playing all the possible combinations but most players are limited by their budget.  Players use software hoping to get the best odds their budget can afford and there's where most software fail, they only give the player enough information to make a bad guess and hope to get lucky at best.

Every system is bad - until it is good.

What is it Gretzky said ?          'You miss 100% of the shots you don't take' ?

Believe me folks, if there was a foolproof way to win the lottery, the lottery would cease to exist.

All we can do is try things to lessen the odds in our favor, but as I have said ad nauseum, there isn't much difference (to me) between 1/146 million and 1/20 million.. or even 1/one million.  Luck is either with you, or not.

You still can't win if you don't play, but you can really knock the odds down if you just pay attention (and chart stuff). 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19816 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2007, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Good or bad, a lottery system should simply analyze all available data and display all the information in ways that's most useful to the players.

In the last 200 PowerBall drawings 50% of the time all five numbers had hit in the previous 6-22 drawings.  Knowing that information along with knowing #6 hasn't hit in 42 drawings is equally important to players deciding which numbers to play.

Evil Looking       

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                          Wisconsin
                          United States
                          Member #1303
                          March 27, 2003
                          1508 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2007, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Now here's something that Gail Howard would never, ever do....according to her.

This is the draw on our state 6/39 game for tonight

12-13-14-15-29-33

Four consecutives !

After years of following the "sane and logical" method of statistics, I have widened myself to understand that on any given draw illogical combinations can and do happen.  I no longer fret about a wheel, for example, that gives me a line or two that have "low probabilities" of being drawn.  Statistics only hold true over very large numbers of drawings. Anything can be drawn on any night/day.  Anomolies occur all the time. If you have an itch, scratch it. Don't worry about what is "unlikely" because that could well be the night that it comes in.....

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                            Dump Water Florida
                            United States
                            Member #380
                            June 5, 2002
                            3102 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2007, 2:14 am - IP Logged

12-13-14-15-29-33

Four consecutives !

After years of following the "sane and logical" method of statistics, I have widened myself to understand that on any given draw illogical combinations can and do happen.  I no longer fret about a wheel, for example, that gives me a line or two that have "low probabilities" of being drawn.  Statistics only hold true over very large numbers of drawings. Anything can be drawn on any night/day.  Anomolies occur all the time. If you have an itch, scratch it. Don't worry about what is "unlikely" because that could well be the night that it comes in.....

You are so right! Every draw has something you would have filtered it out for, like the above.  BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19816 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2007, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

12-13-14-15-29-33

Four consecutives !

I Agree! That is so true.  When a group of consecutive numbers are compared with any other group, they generally have won as often as any group that has not won a jackpot.  For example the group 01 02 03 04 05 06 in the last 200 drawings of MegaMillions have matched:
                              0+1 = 118 times
                              1+1 = 6 times
                              2+1 = 1 time
                              3+0 = 2 times

and the six most popular numbers 05 07 25 40 46 48 in the last 200 drawings have matched:
                              0+1 = 5 times
                              1+1 = 12 times
                              2+1 = 1 time
                              3+0 = 5 times
                              3+1 = 1 time.

Evil Looking