Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Questions...

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2007, 2:12 am - IP Logged

How is Everyone doing? I have some questions,I would like to know,what you think about certain issues.First of all,let me say this,I have been a part of LP for some time now,an I come here to share with Everyone... I know,that not Everyone will like me,an visa versa,which I can care less,but at the same time,I will not Allow anyone to Disrespect me.Anyone here,that sends me/asks me a question,Although,I get quite a bit of PM'S,I alwayz respond,no matter what,that's juz the respectful thing to do.I recieved something very disturbing,an it moved me to share this.I know,that I can block anyone that I don't wish to talk with,but why should I have to do that,i'm not going to feed into the negativity,an I don't want to have that energy around me,so I ask you right now,if you are thinking about anything negative to say in this thread,it's not worth it,so juz keep it moving,an let's juz enjoy our time spent here.I know that me writing this,i'm taking a chance,because,there will alwayz be someone out there,that will say something in a negative light,Ok,here are the questions...

1. When you talk to someone here on LP,And you share numbers with this individual,an you play the numbers an hit,do you feel like your winnings become their winnings as well?

My Answer..." I feel like,when you share,it's all about making a choice,to play or not,an if you choose not to play the number that hits,then,you have no one to blame but yourself,an No,the other individual is not entitled to any of your winnings,an if you wanna share with anyone,you do it from the heart,an not out of obligation...

2. Do you get mad at others,when you ask them a question,and don't receive an answer?

My Answer..."First of all,I don't ask questions,I don't even PM anyone,not unless they send me something,I do take it upon myself an send a few reminders out to people,that I speak to on a regular...

3. What would you Ask Todd,To change,or make better here on LP?

My Answer..."I would like to know if when you are viewing someones thread,is it possible,to see the person,who is viewing at that moment,like at anytime,IF I click on a topic,it shows up at the bottom,if someone else come along an view,their name comes up,an says,for example... Ladee,is viewing page now....

I am gonna end this,an will come back an finish on a later date.I want to say thank you to Everyone that has/follow my posts on a daily,I Appreciate You All,an juz so you know,if at times,I am not here on LP for a few months,juz know that I will be back,an if you would like to keep in touch,please PM Me,an I will give you my personal e mail,an we can communicate that way as well...

Todd- You have been there for me sooo many times,you have given me advice,that has really helped me more than you know,an I want to thank you for All of your hard work,an to let you know that I appreciate You,an thank you for building a beautiful site,an Allowing me to meet some beautiful individuals,no matter what,I will alwayz be a member of LP,I may,at some point be,M.I.A. But if anyone start to miss me,you know how to reach me...

I want to thank these special individuals for making my days here on LP So amazing...

"Ladee,Last Chance,godsmoney,Amazing Grace,bud1,nisey00,sexyt,dumars798,Lucky",thank you sooo much!!!

Let us,enjoy our lives,an help each other,an let the negative attitude go,

Remember this,I don't owe you anything,an you don't owe me anything,All I ask you to do,is,if you plan on speaking to me,do it with the same respect that I give to you...

Many blessings to you,

Your LP Friend,

U.N.V.ME   

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2007, 2:17 am - IP Logged

How is Everyone doing? I have some questions,I would like to know,what you think about certain issues.First of all,let me say this,I have been a part of LP for some time now,an I come here to share with Everyone... I know,that not Everyone will like me,an visa versa,which I can care less,but at the same time,I will not Allow anyone to Disrespect me.Anyone here,that sends me/asks me a question,Although,I get quite a bit of PM'S,I alwayz respond,no matter what,that's juz the respectful thing to do.I recieved something very disturbing,an it moved me to share this.I know,that I can block anyone that I don't wish to talk with,but why should I have to do that,i'm not going to feed into the negativity,an I don't want to have that energy around me,so I ask you right now,if you are thinking about anything negative to say in this thread,it's not worth it,so juz keep it moving,an let's juz enjoy our time spent here.I know that me writing this,i'm taking a chance,because,there will alwayz be someone out there,that will say something in a negative light,Ok,here are the questions...

1. When you talk to someone here on LP,And you share numbers with this individual,an you play the numbers an hit,do you feel like your winnings become their winnings as well?

My Answer..." I feel like,when you share,it's all about making a choice,to play or not,an if you choose not to play the number that hits,then,you have no one to blame but yourself,an No,the other individual is not entitled to any of your winnings,an if you wanna share with anyone,you do it from the heart,an not out of obligation...

2. Do you get mad at others,when you ask them a question,and don't receive an answer?

My Answer..."First of all,I don't ask questions,I don't even PM anyone,not unless they send me something,I do take it upon myself an send a few reminders out to people,that I speak to on a regular...

3. What would you Ask Todd,To change,or make better here on LP?

My Answer..."I would like to know if when you are viewing someones thread,is it possible,to see the person,who is viewing at that moment,like at anytime,IF I click on a topic,it shows up at the bottom,if someone else come along an view,their name comes up,an says,for example... Ladee,is viewing page now....

I am gonna end this,an will come back an finish on a later date.I want to say thank you to Everyone that has/follow my posts on a daily,I Appreciate You All,an juz so you know,if at times,I am not here on LP for a few months,juz know that I will be back,an if you would like to keep in touch,please PM Me,an I will give you my personal e mail,an we can communicate that way as well...

Todd- You have been there for me sooo many times,you have given me advice,that has really helped me more than you know,an I want to thank you for All of your hard work,an to let you know that I appreciate You,an thank you for building a beautiful site,an Allowing me to meet some beautiful individuals,no matter what,I will alwayz be a member of LP,I may,at some point be,M.I.A. But if anyone start to miss me,you know how to reach me...

I want to thank these special individuals for making my days here on LP So amazing...

"Ladee,Last Chance,godsmoney,Amazing Grace,bud1,nisey00,sexyt,dumars798,Lucky",thank you sooo much!!!

Let us,enjoy our lives,an help each other,an let the negative attitude go,

Remember this,I don't owe you anything,an you don't owe me anything,All I ask you to do,is,if you plan on speaking to me,do it with the same respect that I give to you...

Many blessings to you,

Your LP Friend,

U.N.V.ME   

P.S. I know,I said I don't ask questions,but i'm asking them on this thread,let me clarify that,I don't send PM's asking questions,juz had to make myself clear on that,juz in case,I don't want anyone to be misunderstood...

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
      clarkston georgia
      United States
      Member #555
      August 8, 2002
      3348 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2007, 2:34 am - IP Logged

P.S. I know,I said I don't ask questions,but i'm asking them on this thread,let me clarify that,I don't send PM's asking questions,juz had to make myself clear on that,juz in case,I don't want anyone to be misunderstood...

you know whats funny about this ,when somone brings something to the table its there for the taking despite how I feel about it .when someone takes their time to share whatever it is whom am I to dispute it,it disturbs me when I read stuff like this. U.N.V.M.E you keep doing what you do juz because some ##S wants to spew some venom dont let he or she spoil your blessings

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

wyoming, michigan
        United States
        Member #53058
        June 22, 2007
        637 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2007, 4:22 am - IP Logged

I would say you give words or people as much power as you want to.  You and only you are in control of how much you give the exact instance or situation.  God bless and good luck in everything!!!!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23277 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2007, 7:47 am - IP Logged

I would agree with Bird.  Let any nasty or unsavory words roll away like water rolling off the back of a duck.

I hear what you're saying about doing anything "negative" like blocking, but let me tell you that sometimes silence is bliss!  Big Grin  You can always remove someone from your list at a later time, nothing is permanent.  The Block List is there to bring moments of sanity for the harried.

BTW, your questions are terrific, for both practical reasons and to make people think about certain things.

I have considered your suggestion about the "people viewing this thread" idea several times in the past.  It is a feature found on some other forum sites, and it is certainly something I could do at LP.  Each time I've considered it I've decided not to do it for privacy reasons.  It is a good suggestion, but something I'm a little nervous about doing.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
            Beautiful Florida
            United States
            Member #5709
            July 18, 2004
            20124 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2007, 8:55 am - IP Logged

U.N.V.Me,

Don't let hastily spewn words that have no thought behind them drive you away from something you enjoy doing. Sit back and enjoy the scenery, there will come a day when they will be bitten by their own words.!

We've all encountered a situation like yours at one time or another, and by asking these questions does'nt make a person bad, it only makes them a better person. Don't give into jealousy or pressure from anyone. You are your own person, and no one can take that away no matter what, so just smile and proceed on down the everyday road knowing who you are.

They are good questions and everyone should say " what if ".

BTW, love that picture.....!   

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #20
              December 20, 2000
              56971 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2007, 9:00 am - IP Logged

you know whats funny about this ,when somone brings something to the table its there for the taking despite how I feel about it .when someone takes their time to share whatever it is whom am I to dispute it,it disturbs me when I read stuff like this. U.N.V.M.E you keep doing what you do juz because some ##S wants to spew some venom dont let he or she spoil your blessings

I Agree! Bird...nicely said !!

U.N.V.M.E - We should all remember when we're posting that we're doing it because we want to help each other...Just remember too that you have a lot of friends here at LP that far out number the negative members - just disregard what they say and hang in there and do what you do best and that's posting, helping the forum members, and making friends... 

Good Luck Lep

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                Clarksville
                United States
                Member #487
                July 15, 2002
                17638 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2007, 9:14 am - IP Logged

I feel that when you post numbers or other information that you are helping a person make an intelligent decision about their plays.  I don't feel as if someone "has to share" their winnings for such information because as you said the person has to make a decsion to play it or not.

Yes Todd, that particular addition (upgrade) would make me more than happy.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
                  clarkston georgia
                  United States
                  Member #555
                  August 8, 2002
                  3348 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2007, 10:23 am - IP Logged

one last thing on this subject,we are a sub culture (predictors that is )and every now and then someone felt left out they didnt get acknowledged or if they came up with a winning number and  they feel they should be rewarded by those that followed there advice and maybe they didnt follow there own well welcome to the million dollar club of tickets I cant cash in ,so ,maybe I should attack someone who followed my advice or had a big hit that sounds like the right thing to do doesnt it or better yet the person that gave me a number and I played maybe he or she should attack me or want some financial reward for that number well guess what wtg.you have been acknowledged!anybody that feels like they have to attack ,debate,argue.get pissed off ,if some one wants to be king or queen of this arena your welcome to it but before you go off on your little tangent just remember there is always someone with new ideas and a better way to get there oh and by the way ,you want to challenge someone on his or her idea keep it to yourself and move on, find a number to crunch or something add one more number to that list of one hundred that is going to fall IN ALL STATES or your welcome to come see me I have a track record ..

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

United States
                    Member #6388
                    August 20, 2004
                    3578 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2007, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank all of you,for taking the time out to respond to my thread,I appreciate Everything said here,an you also made some good points,as well as given me some great advicE,THANKS for the compliment m-dog on my picture, Wink

United States
                      Member #6388
                      August 20, 2004
                      3578 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2007, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Bird...nicely said !!

U.N.V.M.E - We should all remember when we're posting that we're doing it because we want to help each other...Just remember too that you have a lot of friends here at LP that far out number the negative members - just disregard what they say and hang in there and do what you do best and that's posting, helping the forum members, and making friends... 

Embarassed   Thank you sweetie...

United States
                        Member #6388
                        August 20, 2004
                        3578 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2007, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Your words are much appreciated, Wink

rteague's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #54608
                          August 24, 2007
                          1181 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2007, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

UNVME....my hope is that i have NEVER offended you in ANY way,or for that matter anyone else here on LP...If so please accept my apology...i love the site,enjoy talking and sharing ideas ( and i am a little crazzzy tooo....lol )

rt

ps..i may have PM'd you in the past,but just to tell you my picks or to see how your picks are doing

( hope that was ok )

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #52091
                            May 10, 2007
                            1366 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2007, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

You know you are my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please,as you love to say,"lets keep it moving" and dont even let them spoil the energy  you put in posting for all of us. NOT ONLY have i appreciated your tips and posts but more importantly the friendship!!!! You have truly inspired me to get back on track with my writing!!! How can anyone even think about being negative is beyond me......I asked for your help with NC and you have done just that.....YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!!! Tell so and so to "KICKA WHEEL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LadeeWink

United States
                              Member #6388
                              August 20, 2004
                              3578 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2007, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

UNVME....my hope is that i have NEVER offended you in ANY way,or for that matter anyone else here on LP...If so please accept my apology...i love the site,enjoy talking and sharing ideas ( and i am a little crazzzy tooo....lol )

rt

ps..i may have PM'd you in the past,but just to tell you my picks or to see how your picks are doing

( hope that was ok )

Yes "RT" we have spoken a few times,an I don't mind you sending me PM's that's totally fine,an everything is good,don't worry,speaking with you,was a pleasure....  Wink