Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Questions...

Topic closed. 27 replies. Last post 9 years ago by U.N.V.ME.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #6388
August 20, 2004
3578 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2007, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

You know you are my girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please,as you love to say,"lets keep it moving" and dont even let them spoil the energy  you put in posting for all of us. NOT ONLY have i appreciated your tips and posts but more importantly the friendship!!!! You have truly inspired me to get back on track with my writing!!! How can anyone even think about being negative is beyond me......I asked for your help with NC and you have done just that.....YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!!!! Tell so and so to "KICKA WHEEL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LadeeWink

Ladee,Our friendship has went way beyond LP,an I have told you on a regular how much you have Inspired me,an been there for me,through the tears,as well as the pain that I have endured in my life,I couldn't have asked for a more amazing friend as yourself.You have never judge me,what I throw your way,you throw it back "Equally",an sometimes,way more an beyond, an all I have to say is that,you have been a blessing in my life,an Our friendship is,"Priceless"...

-u.n.v.me-

United States
    Member #6388
    August 20, 2004
    3578 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2007, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank "angelface" for the beautiful message sent me,along with Everyone else,it's juz soooo many nice pm's i've received,I will juz rap them all up in one,an say,I Appreciate all of you, from the bottom of my heart,many blessings unto you...

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #55271
      September 21, 2007
      74 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2007, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

U.N.V.ME I read this thread and I am so sorry to read your post. Unfortunately, there are people that will say things to hurt, not thinking at all.  First of all, I really appreciate and respect your posts and many other posts that I have read (bird, emilyg, lucky, Tony, caleb, etc.)  I truly appreciate the predictions and advice that is given on LP.  Everyone has an agenda that is a fact, but you being the person that you are, don't let anyone penetrate you like that.  Just pray for them.  I feel you are gifted and blessed.  Keep being you and don't let anyone distract you or throw you off.  Continue being positive and as long as you feel in your heart that you are doing the right thing, keep doing it.   Leave the haters to themselves.   

I applaud you always.

United States
        Member #6388
        August 20, 2004
        3578 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2007, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

"N" ,I appreciate your kindness,I also want to thank you for allowing me to share with you on a regular in Private,an yes,"If Only" the people that say such evil things,personally knew me,then they would,most definetly eat their words,I am a strong woman,an even the strongest,hurt at some point,Being on LP,an sharing with others,brings joy to me.Everyone does not know how to be a friend,an I don't use that word losely,and,I am not asking to befriend anyone here,but if it leads to that,i'm sure it is meant to be,everyone enjoy the rest of your day,an may you continue to receive blessings each given day...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31553 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2007, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Sorry this happened to you.  Stay away from negative people - they'll drag you down or at least try to.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #6388
            August 20, 2004
            3578 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2007, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Sorry this happened to you.  Stay away from negative people - they'll drag you down or at least try to.

Thank you sweetie Wink

sexyt's avatar - flower2
              nassau bahamas
              Bahamas
              Member #22959
              October 5, 2005
              28 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2007, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

How is Everyone doing? I have some questions,I would like to know,what you think about certain issues.First of all,let me say this,I have been a part of LP for some time now,an I come here to share with Everyone... I know,that not Everyone will like me,an visa versa,which I can care less,but at the same time,I will not Allow anyone to Disrespect me.Anyone here,that sends me/asks me a question,Although,I get quite a bit of PM'S,I alwayz respond,no matter what,that's juz the respectful thing to do.I recieved something very disturbing,an it moved me to share this.I know,that I can block anyone that I don't wish to talk with,but why should I have to do that,i'm not going to feed into the negativity,an I don't want to have that energy around me,so I ask you right now,if you are thinking about anything negative to say in this thread,it's not worth it,so juz keep it moving,an let's juz enjoy our time spent here.I know that me writing this,i'm taking a chance,because,there will alwayz be someone out there,that will say something in a negative light,Ok,here are the questions...

1. When you talk to someone here on LP,And you share numbers with this individual,an you play the numbers an hit,do you feel like your winnings become their winnings as well?

My Answer..." I feel like,when you share,it's all about making a choice,to play or not,an if you choose not to play the number that hits,then,you have no one to blame but yourself,an No,the other individual is not entitled to any of your winnings,an if you wanna share with anyone,you do it from the heart,an not out of obligation...

2. Do you get mad at others,when you ask them a question,and don't receive an answer?

My Answer..."First of all,I don't ask questions,I don't even PM anyone,not unless they send me something,I do take it upon myself an send a few reminders out to people,that I speak to on a regular...

3. What would you Ask Todd,To change,or make better here on LP?

My Answer..."I would like to know if when you are viewing someones thread,is it possible,to see the person,who is viewing at that moment,like at anytime,IF I click on a topic,it shows up at the bottom,if someone else come along an view,their name comes up,an says,for example... Ladee,is viewing page now....

I am gonna end this,an will come back an finish on a later date.I want to say thank you to Everyone that has/follow my posts on a daily,I Appreciate You All,an juz so you know,if at times,I am not here on LP for a few months,juz know that I will be back,an if you would like to keep in touch,please PM Me,an I will give you my personal e mail,an we can communicate that way as well...

Todd- You have been there for me sooo many times,you have given me advice,that has really helped me more than you know,an I want to thank you for All of your hard work,an to let you know that I appreciate You,an thank you for building a beautiful site,an Allowing me to meet some beautiful individuals,no matter what,I will alwayz be a member of LP,I may,at some point be,M.I.A. But if anyone start to miss me,you know how to reach me...

I want to thank these special individuals for making my days here on LP So amazing...

"Ladee,Last Chance,godsmoney,Amazing Grace,bud1,nisey00,sexyt,dumars798,Lucky",thank you sooo much!!!

Let us,enjoy our lives,an help each other,an let the negative attitude go,

Remember this,I don't owe you anything,an you don't owe me anything,All I ask you to do,is,if you plan on speaking to me,do it with the same respect that I give to you...

Many blessings to you,

Your LP Friend,

U.N.V.ME   

BE  not   weary  in  your  serving  ;do your  best for  those  in  need;kindnesses  will  be  rewarded  by  the  lord  who  prompts   the   deed. Don"t  despair  because  of  evil; God  will  have  the  last  word.    One  good  reason  for  doing  the  right   thing  today   is   tomorrow.  this   saddens  me ;this  to shall   pass friends   forever  ....

angelm's avatar - anne
                richmond ky.
                United States
                Member #15877
                May 22, 2005
                8472 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2007, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Keep posting and continue with a  smile!!Blue Angel

United States
                  Member #6388
                  August 20, 2004
                  3578 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2007, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Keep posting and continue with a  smile!!Blue Angel

Wink

Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
                    Albany,Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #45615
                    August 24, 2006
                    2135 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2007, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

ABP= Always Be Postive !! keep up the good post U.N.V.ME!!

One day I will Hit BIG!!

United States
                      Member #6388
                      August 20, 2004
                      3578 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2007, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

ABP= Always Be Postive !! keep up the good post U.N.V.ME!!

Thank you sweetie,I really appreciate that,many blessings to you... Embarassed

flushing
                        United States
                        Member #4087
                        March 21, 2004
                        4156 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2007, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

you have many talents that i see ,keep up the great work.bud1

United States
                          Member #6388
                          August 20, 2004
                          3578 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2007, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

you have many talents that i see ,keep up the great work.bud1

Thank you sweetie,right back atcha... Wink