Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery software

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 9 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottofun's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
north highlands
United States
Member #51192
March 31, 2007
1 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2007, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am new to LP and I am starting to play the lottery seriously. I would like to purchase lottery software. I have heard of lottonet Integra xp01, lottopro 2007, Prof. Jones platinum lotto/lottery series. Can anyone help me in purchasing the best software.

thank you

Lottofun

Lottofun

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2007, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

Download trials and see which you like best.

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Monte Carlo
      France
      Member #55589
      October 9, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2007, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

The best software would be the one which can catch the jackpot in shortest time.

Hans

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2007, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

The best software would be the one which can catch the jackpot in shortest time.

Hans

Hans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Agree!

and this PSYKO hope's YOU will find a G@@D software S@@N!!!!!!!

Most all know on this site I only play in JACKPOT lotterie's $$$$$$$

NO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< "I" have not won the "BIG WON"!!

BUTT & there is alway's a BUT out THERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"ONE" of the LP member's will "B" the..... "ONE" >>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL

PSYKOMO 

NASHVILLE, TENN
          United States
          Member #33372
          February 20, 2006
          1044 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2007, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

I am new to LP and I am starting to play the lottery seriously. I would like to purchase lottery software. I have heard of lottonet Integra xp01, lottopro 2007, Prof. Jones platinum lotto/lottery series. Can anyone help me in purchasing the best software.

thank you

Lottofun

IMHO, I believe firmly that all the software commercially available today are no better than Quick Picks.  You would do better to study the lottory, read LP everyday, go back as far as you can and read the comments left by others, then write your own program.

The question which has been asked here many, many times and to which there is yet to be offered a satisfactory answer is: "If your software is so good, why are you selling it?"

The answers which have come forth are nothing less than noble.  "I want to help my fellow man" or "I like sharing".  There are others which also bring the Pepto Bismo out of the medicine closet.  The truth of the matter is should the "Yellow Brick Road" be found, the owner would set up a web site and offer his picks for a fee.  He would make money and so would you.  The last thing a person would do if he had a winning system is sell it.

Again, this is just my narrow-minded, humble, arrogant, insipid, yet extremely sagacious opinion.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: October 19, 2007, 1:16 am - IP Logged

leting you know from now that lottonet integra doesn't accept debit cards, only credit cards...like 2 years ago i tried buying it but i had a debit card and the lady told me that they don't accept debit cards...here name was monique...since i didn't have a credit card i could buy the software....

"More important than winning the states' lotteries is the movie Red Planet"....

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3104 Posts
              Posted: October 19, 2007, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

thank you

Lottofun

A hard look at Lottonet Integra tells me despite the hype there's nothing going on in there worth the purchase price.  LottoPro 2007 is like smarter Quick Picks with wheeling.  It has produced winners, but that winning is as much their luck as the software.  Prof. Jones Platinum is thirty years old and it didn't product winners when it was new.  If you want to fool around with one of the best without paying up front try http://www.ldir.com Lottery Director free demo you can always use the 900+ wheels and filters free forever.

There is some very good lottery software for wheeling and filtering, but none are worth the price of admission for selecting a reduced field that captures the winning numbers.  Every time I find something that seems to work, like the numbers the Gail Howard 3 and 7 charts DISAGREE on, it peters out after a few weeks. <sigh>

BobP

paurths's avatar - underground
                Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                Belgium
                Member #19287
                July 29, 2005
                2254 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2007, 3:54 am - IP Logged

IMHO, I believe firmly that all the software commercially available today are no better than Quick Picks.  You would do better to study the lottory, read LP everyday, go back as far as you can and read the comments left by others, then write your own program.

The question which has been asked here many, many times and to which there is yet to be offered a satisfactory answer is: "If your software is so good, why are you selling it?"

The answers which have come forth are nothing less than noble.  "I want to help my fellow man" or "I like sharing".  There are others which also bring the Pepto Bismo out of the medicine closet.  The truth of the matter is should the "Yellow Brick Road" be found, the owner would set up a web site and offer his picks for a fee.  He would make money and so would you.  The last thing a person would do if he had a winning system is sell it.

Again, this is just my narrow-minded, humble, arrogant, insipid, yet extremely sagacious opinion.

"IMHO, I believe firmly that all the software commercially available today are no better than Quick Picks.  You would do better to study the lottory, read LP everyday, go back as far as you can and read the comments left by others, then write your own program."

This sounds like some weird advic...
                Why would one then start to write their own program, since it will never be "no better than Quick Picks" ?

Perhaps because not all that software claims to be predicting the winning numbers?
                Some software is for statistical purpose. Some software has like hundreds of different statistical data, and not every person uses the same strategy to play the game, so there something interesting in there for everyone?

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                  Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2007, 4:36 am - IP Logged

"IMHO, I believe firmly that all the software commercially available today are no better than Quick Picks.  You would do better to study the lottory, read LP everyday, go back as far as you can and read the comments left by others, then write your own program."

This sounds like some weird advic...
                  Why would one then start to write their own program, since it will never be "no better than Quick Picks" ?

Perhaps because not all that software claims to be predicting the winning numbers?
                  Some software is for statistical purpose. Some software has like hundreds of different statistical data, and not every person uses the same strategy to play the game, so there something interesting in there for everyone?

True, it all depends in how the software is used, your software is very very good, even if it needs a few changes, already if used right people can win with it, it all depends on the interpretation of the stats and the right use of the filters.

-----------

By the way, When are you making software for jackpot game(s)?

You can do it!

The most important thing is "uncovering" the most likely numbers that will be wheeled, unlikley numbers can be filtered out, that is just one part, that is filters dealing with just single particuular numbers to be filtered out, not whole pick 5 or pick 6 numbers, those are just added filters for additional filtering dealing with parts of or with the whole pick 5 or pick 6 numbers.

There are many levels of filters and stats. 

United States
                    Member #24439
                    October 22, 2005
                    638 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2007, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.

Search LP for more discussion on Lottery software.

You might end up picking your own numbers like most people here.

I have Lottopro.  I use it to study numbers and store data.

It is easy to see what the numbers simulate.

This was a tough decision for me 2 years ago. Like someone said, use the free trails then decide.

I end up with LS2004 with lottopro for all my statistical and filter needs.

Fibonacci's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      New York, NY
                      United States
                      Member #39471
                      May 16, 2006
                      2696 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2007, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

thank you

Lottofun

The tools on Lottery post along with LotSoft by Paurths, a member of this forum are the only software I use and the only ones needed in my opinion.

$$$

computerhead723's avatar - lightbulb
                        Buffalo
                        United States
                        Member #54397
                        August 17, 2007
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2007, 5:17 am - IP Logged

Welcome to LP.

Search LP for more discussion on Lottery software.

You might end up picking your own numbers like most people here.

I have Lottopro.  I use it to study numbers and store data.

It is easy to see what the numbers simulate.

This was a tough decision for me 2 years ago. Like someone said, use the free trails then decide.

I end up with LS2004 with lottopro for all my statistical and filter needs.

Can I Ask -How Many Numbers Do You End up Playing and How Many Times Hve You Won in the Last 2 Weeks with this Software ???/

sysp34's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                          Heroic City
                          Indonesia
                          Member #31689
                          February 2, 2006
                          1153 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2007, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Hello everyone,

thank you

Lottofun

lottofun

i think there isn't best software because each software have their own "winning characteristic", i supposed you might purchase expert lotto because it's a filterout lottery program and if you able to create a good filters you might have a jackpot because using expert lotto you have a +/- 10 jackpot winning change using last 5 or 7 draws in a year so with deep workout you may win the jackpot.

also expert lotto can be combine with combos numbers for example from Lottery Post wheels. using LP with 27 number to be wheeled singapore 6/45 had match 5 of 6 (twice) this year and some how there are too many winners on match 5/6

good luck

Et erunt signa in sole.......Et luna et stellis.......Et presura gentium
                          Prae confusione sonitus maris.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2007, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

The tools on Lottery post along with LotSoft by Paurths, a member of this forum are the only software I use and the only ones needed in my opinion.

How much are you winning using these tools with LotSoft?  I have had to result to designing my own software to incorporate my ideas into the way I pick my numbers.  I'm not winning more than I'm spending yet but I feel I'm headed in the right direction.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2007, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

True, it all depends in how the software is used, your software is very very good, even if it needs a few changes, already if used right people can win with it, it all depends on the interpretation of the stats and the right use of the filters.

-----------

By the way, When are you making software for jackpot game(s)?

You can do it!

The most important thing is "uncovering" the most likely numbers that will be wheeled, unlikley numbers can be filtered out, that is just one part, that is filters dealing with just single particuular numbers to be filtered out, not whole pick 5 or pick 6 numbers, those are just added filters for additional filtering dealing with parts of or with the whole pick 5 or pick 6 numbers.

There are many levels of filters and stats. 

When?

Perhaps it is in the progress of being created... ;-)

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!