Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida - 11/01 thru 11/30/2007

Topic closed. 286 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Lkydeb*594.

Page 11 of 20
PrintE-mailLink
Raven62's avatar - binary
New Jersey
United States
Member #17843
June 28, 2005
51064 Posts
Posted: November 17, 2007, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Singles:
047 147 247 347 547 847

Doubles:
344 377 433 455 488 544 577 733 755 788

844 877

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Florida
    United States
    Member #56383
    November 16, 2007
    25 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2007, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and ask if it's okay with you all if i can join this group. I follow the Pick 3 in Florida and love to play. I have alot of information that I can share but since hitting a dry spell don't want to steer friends in the wrong direction. So I started watching this website and saw alot of helpful tips. I really like the fact that everyone seems so positive and have fun. Let me know if evryone is okay if I ask questions. I don't want to intrude on anyone. I like to stay positive and don't mind just viewing if it bothers anyone. Anyway you all have a great forum here and keep up the great work.

Oh and I choose angler as a screen name because i'm always looking at all the angels the numbers can fall. But I may have angled myself right out of the hitting patterns. Also I like salt water & fresh water fishing. I'm going to Geogia for a week and leaving tomorrow. last week I was in North Carolina by the Blue Ridge mountains. Beautiful up there. but very cold compared to Florida. Anyway nice saying "HI" to you all.

Smile Jan

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5964 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2007, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hi and ask if it's okay with you all if i can join this group. I follow the Pick 3 in Florida and love to play. I have alot of information that I can share but since hitting a dry spell don't want to steer friends in the wrong direction. So I started watching this website and saw alot of helpful tips. I really like the fact that everyone seems so positive and have fun. Let me know if evryone is okay if I ask questions. I don't want to intrude on anyone. I like to stay positive and don't mind just viewing if it bothers anyone. Anyway you all have a great forum here and keep up the great work.

Oh and I choose angler as a screen name because i'm always looking at all the angels the numbers can fall. But I may have angled myself right out of the hitting patterns. Also I like salt water & fresh water fishing. I'm going to Geogia for a week and leaving tomorrow. last week I was in North Carolina by the Blue Ridge mountains. Beautiful up there. but very cold compared to Florida. Anyway nice saying "HI" to you all.

Welcome neighbor, the more the merrier. Make sure you follow posts by Win D, he's very good at finding needles in a haystack. Also pay attention to the people who post in this thread, except me. I couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle, lately.

cnchsound's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #25282
        November 4, 2005
        2787 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2007, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

11/17

Welcome to the thread, hope you continue to enjoy and have fun with it. Maybe with your tips I maybe able to have some hits. With all your travels should  call you travelin' man. Kick back, join in and enjoy.

Cnchsound

To be loved, be lovable.            Ovid.

Florida
          United States
          Member #56383
          November 16, 2007
          25 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2007, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Welcome neighbor, the more the merrier. Make sure you follow posts by Win D, he's very good at finding needles in a haystack. Also pay attention to the people who post in this thread, except me. I couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle, lately.

At least you see the bull and the fiddle, I lost the what town the farm is in. Thanks for the invite.

Smile Jan

cnchsound's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #25282
            November 4, 2005
            2787 Posts
            Posted: November 17, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

11/17

good luck

Cnchsound

To be loved, be lovable.            Ovid.

Florida
              United States
              Member #56383
              November 16, 2007
              25 Posts
              Posted: November 17, 2007, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

11/17

Welcome to the thread, hope you continue to enjoy and have fun with it. Maybe with your tips I maybe able to have some hits. With all your travels should  call you travelin' man. Kick back, join in and enjoy.

thanks, but if i told you you would probably never believe. Actually, work got in the way of me and winning weekly so i quit my job. I know it was nuts but when you hit it straight weekly it tends to make poor choices. I'm okay finacially but know I have it in me to pick straights. So i'm banking on me and giving myself two more weeks to finish something of a tip chart i created in excel based on past occurences. By the way, I'm a 40 yr old grandmother but still love to be free to choose what I'll do for the day. i only decided to go to Georgia today. It was that or maryland next week. i may go to Maryland the first week of Dec. But if I get a hot sheet made for florida than i'll hang here till my next dry spell. strange as it sounds if i spend wisely I can stay free from work. It's mall shopping that strips my pockets. I love figuring the impossible out. If i get any hot hitters I'll definetly share. I want everyone to win, it won't hurt me to share, it's more fun for me that way.

Smile Jan

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                Member #38062
                April 23, 2006
                12654 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2007, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard Angler,   like Carbob said the more the merrier.   I am the same way, love figuring the impossible.   I too had a dry spell  & now I'm starting to get it back.   It's not easy to keep up with it when u have to work & that's why I'm not on here much.  I try to post the results as much as it will allow me & next week, I finally go on my vacation, can't wait, whooo   whee!   Anyway, just wanted to say hi & welcome.        

ft pierce,fla
                  United States
                  Member #30785
                  January 21, 2006
                  2093 Posts
                  Posted: November 17, 2007, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

fla cash 3--795 sat night..

Lkydeb*594's avatar - kissdollarbill
                    Luv Vtracs 8-)

United States
                    Member #38062
                    April 23, 2006
                    12654 Posts
                    Posted: November 17, 2007, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

11-17-07 result:  795

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #56383
                      November 16, 2007
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: November 17, 2007, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Debi, Hope when I get my groove back I can hopefully share a few good ones also. I'm headed to get some shut eye and leave for Georgiaearly tomorrow. I got a few good numbers from one of the other members for the Georgia P3 so i really am hopeful this week. It's funny but they are almost the same as I picked for Florida. But I wasn't right tonight so I'm glad I didn't post them.  I will catch you all next weekend and Have the Greatest Thanksgiving Ever! May your turkey's all be the Best.Turkey

Have a great and profitable week.

Smile Jan

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                        sebring,florida
                        United States
                        Member #81
                        September 22, 2000
                        1631 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2007, 8:40 am - IP Logged

11-18-07

083-609-548-191

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #20
                          December 20, 2000
                          57066 Posts
                          Posted: November 18, 2007, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Florida - 11/18/2007

Evening
                          170-173-239-231-083-082-198-190
                          241-247-032-034

Key Numbers - 1-2-0-3

Good Luck Lep

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51064 Posts
                            Posted: November 18, 2007, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Singles:
                            015 017 019 056 057 068 069 079 125 127

129 135 137 139 145 147 149 158 178 189

256 257 267 269 279 356 357 367 369 379

456 457 467 469 479 568 578 678 689 789

Doubles:
                            007 077 227 277 337 377 447 477 778 788

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

chippie's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg

Bahamas
                              Member #31284
                              January 27, 2006
                              8962 Posts
                              Posted: November 18, 2007, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

268 267 227

Page 11 of 20