Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida P4: 11/01 thru 11/30

Topic closed. 81 replies. Last post 9 years ago by busmama.

Page 6 of 6
51
PrintE-mailLink
Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #46570
September 14, 2006
558 Posts
Offline
Posted: November 30, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

6542917 

FL - Pick 4 - 11/30/07 (30 Combos - Wheeled - Box Plays)

6542,6549,6541,6547,6529,6521,6527,6591,6597,6517,

6429,6421,6427,6491,6497,6417,6291,6297,6217,5429,

5421,5427,5491,5497,5417,4291,4297,4217,4917,2917

I decided to throw 1 more number in the mix which bumps it up to 30 combos from the normal 15. Lets see if throwing more horseshoes out in the field helps out this time.

Good Luck !

Cheers

Omniscient

 See full size image                                               

 Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

    Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51297 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: November 30, 2007, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

    Singles:
    2036 2136 2356 2368 2369 4036 4136 4356 4368 4369

    7036 7136 7356 7368 7369

    Doubles:
    2336 2366 4336 4366 7336 7366

    A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

      Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51297 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: November 30, 2007, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

      6542917 

      FL - Pick 4 - 11/30/07 (30 Combos - Wheeled - Box Plays)

      6542,6549,6541,6547,6529,6521,6527,6591,6597,6517,

      6429,6421,6427,6491,6497,6417,6291,6297,6217,5429,

      5421,5427,5491,5497,5417,4291,4297,4217,4917,2917

      I decided to throw 1 more number in the mix which bumps it up to 30 combos from the normal 15. Lets see if throwing more horseshoes out in the field helps out this time.

      Good Luck !

      Cheers

      Omniscient

      Adding another digit to your wheel gave you more combinations, but no win. Adding doubles to your 6-digit wheel increases the combinations from 15 to 75, but you would have had a win.

      Evening Draw=9497

      OEOO-HLHH v5553 Sum=29

      A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

        Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #46570
        September 14, 2006
        558 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: November 30, 2007, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

        Adding another digit to your wheel gave you more combinations, but no win. Adding doubles to your 6-digit wheel increases the combinations from 15 to 75, but you would have had a win.

        Evening Draw=9497

        OEOO-HLHH v5553 Sum=29

        Hi Raven...

          True.. I did have all the numbers this time(woohoo!) ..but still lost...Doh !! The other side of that coin, Raven , is that if I took out a number, I could have taken one of the correct numbers out.

           I think I read somewhere that there is a 37% chance that a double could show up. I dont think I could afford playing 75 dollars a day tho ..yikes..  but if I know I have a 63% chance of hitting (dont quote me on the actual statistic... I could/most likely be wrong), I dont mind spending 30 to win 200 ($170 profit)

           Anyone know the actual percentage for having 7 numbers being played to hit with no doubles ? I think I'm making progress... I will try again tomorrow with my next round of 7 numbers... maybe no doubles will come out and I can nail a $200 hit. X<-- fingers crossed

        Fortunately, I played on paper this evening. Seeing that I had all the numbers tonight, I may play the 30 combos tomorrow since a double was drawn tonight (still no guarantee that another double wont come out... but its all a chance.)

        Omniscient

         See full size image                                               

         Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

          Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51297 Posts
          Offline
          Posted: December 1, 2007, 12:24 am - IP Logged

          Hi Raven...

            True.. I did have all the numbers this time(woohoo!) ..but still lost...Doh !! The other side of that coin, Raven , is that if I took out a number, I could have taken one of the correct numbers out.

             I think I read somewhere that there is a 37% chance that a double could show up. I dont think I could afford playing 75 dollars a day tho ..yikes..  but if I know I have a 63% chance of hitting (dont quote me on the actual statistic... I could/most likely be wrong), I dont mind spending 30 to win 200 ($170 profit)

             Anyone know the actual percentage for having 7 numbers being played to hit with no doubles ? I think I'm making progress... I will try again tomorrow with my next round of 7 numbers... maybe no doubles will come out and I can nail a $200 hit. X<-- fingers crossed

          Fortunately, I played on paper this evening. Seeing that I had all the numbers tonight, I may play the 30 combos tomorrow since a double was drawn tonight (still no guarantee that another double wont come out... but its all a chance.)

          Omniscient

          If you look at the numbers for the day before:

          742091

          FL - Pick 4 - 11/29/07 (15 Combos - Wheeled - Box Plays)

          You'll see the necessary digits for the Combo Drawn this evening:

          9497

          A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

            busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
            Kissimmee, Florida
            United States
            Member #19605
            August 2, 2005
            2245 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: December 18, 2007, 11:27 am - IP Logged

            Hi Raven,  season greetings!!  Would you have a new work out for Florida?  Would love to see what you got!!  Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!Noel

            "No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley 

              busmama's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
              Kissimmee, Florida
              United States
              Member #19605
              August 2, 2005
              2245 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: December 22, 2007, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

              Hi Raven,  season greetings!!  Would you have a new work out for Florida?  Would love to see what you got!!  Thanks, and Happy Holidays!!Noel

              Smiley Santa

              "No man is an island" "Thanks Lottery Post predictors"Sun Smiley