Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ever wander how Todd doing Financially?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 9 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23352 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2007, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

That's the specific thing i would wander sometimes, whether he gets rich off of us, his customers/members..

You are right that's todd bussiness, how he doing financially...I was just concern whether he really makes money to keep the website...

Those ideas i can't afford them that's why i post them...

I sometimes don't even want to post nothing on LP because i am worry that i am contributing to todd not making enough money...That's how i think sometimes...

Don't worry, there is no correlation between the number of times you post and my finances.  If anything, if you posted more, it would be better.  More useful content on the Lottery Post forums means that more people will be interested in reading it, and more people is good for everyone (including those who newly join).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2007, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I keep hoping Todd will win a Mega Millions jackpot which would be the best advertising this site could have!  Good luck Todd ... as I've always wished for you!  Party

Thank you Konane! I've got my tickets handy for tonight, we'll see how it goes! Big Grin

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2007, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Konane! I've got my tickets handy for tonight, we'll see how it goes! Big Grin

Honestly,  I have never thought about it.

I do hope Todd wins a bunch if needed.

I am sure there are lots of people who are well financially independent with the tools they have here to make extra $$$$$ off the lottery. Easiest money ever made.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

4thquarterbabe's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
        Detroit, Michigan
        United States
        Member #45629
        August 25, 2006
        455 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2007, 9:02 am - IP Logged

hey, i initially though that Todd would delete this post based upon what i have heard and seen how he runs a NO NONSENSE site, i would have hit the NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DELETE BUTTON instantly,  but i am learning that behind that iron mask (avatar) , he's stern about what he will and won't tolerate, but fair by letting people voice their opinions regarding something that is actually none of their business.   I am just glad this site is here so that i can make some money!!! 

Peace

4thqtrbabe

As the world turns, so does luck, believe and it shall return to you!! Let the party BEGIN!!

Party

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23352 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2007, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

hey, i initially though that Todd would delete this post based upon what i have heard and seen how he runs a NO NONSENSE site, i would have hit the NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DELETE BUTTON instantly,  but i am learning that behind that iron mask (avatar) , he's stern about what he will and won't tolerate, but fair by letting people voice their opinions regarding something that is actually none of their business.   I am just glad this site is here so that i can make some money!!! 

Peace

4thqtrbabe

That was a very nice comment, thank you.

Dolce, Illinois
            United States
            Member #26462
            November 18, 2005
            50 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2007, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

This is truly 'The Peoples Lottery Site'.  I've been reading it for awhile, and although I'm not much into playing the lottery think this site is a good thing.  It's open to free speech and let's it all hang out.

If you can, I'd recommend selling more ad space.  I think we're all used to various levels of ads on sites, and consider it a price you pay for viewing what you want.  If it helps keep you on the air, more power to you.

Personally, I like reading stories about past winners, their lives and such.  It's interesting to see how they handle winning big.  It's also nice to find the times those crazied 'I Won The Lottery' shows are on the tube.

Best of luck keeping the site going.

Hans's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Monte Carlo
              France
              Member #55589
              October 9, 2007
              1181 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2007, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

The Longer lotterypost stays,the louder it speaks!

The only improvement I see here is to get better predictions,and I know there are still much space left to develop,with better wheelings to be taken.Maybe a better group predicton strategy could be worked out as well..

Maybe someday in the future,lotterypost will have a jackpot winner ,who would like to send Todd some money for all his work all those years.Maybe it is me.hehe

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2007, 10:13 am - IP Logged

The Longer lotterypost stays,the louder it speaks!

The only improvement I see here is to get better predictions,and I know there are still much space left to develop,with better wheelings to be taken.Maybe a better group predicton strategy could be worked out as well..

Maybe someday in the future,lotterypost will have a jackpot winner ,who would like to send Todd some money for all his work all those years.Maybe it is me.hehe

When Todd adds the deflation/inspection tool to the vtrac page... more and more will be signing up as memberships to get a piece of that action.  It will be the bomb for those who are playing pick 3/ pick 4.

Right now I am having to do the thing by hand and it takes a lot of time.  I am only hit one state every two days.  Which is ok, since I only choose to play until Todd gets the system completed.

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2007, 10:14 am - IP Logged

It would be really nice to have that little deflation/inspection tool added to the daily research page for each individual states.  More and more hits in the pick 3/ pick 4..

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8395 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2007, 11:32 am - IP Logged

It would be really nice to have that little deflation/inspection tool added to the daily research page for each individual states.  More and more hits in the pick 3/ pick 4..

Don't  you have excel you can copy and paste individual state results from lottery post to excel. Edit the information and copy and paste it to deflate or inspect.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2007, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Don't  you have excel you can copy and paste individual state results from lottery post to excel. Edit the information and copy and paste it to deflate or inspect.

nope.

I don't do excel.  I mainly use the tools provided with my membership here at LP.

with one click of a button,  you can get that info right here once Todd adds the feature.

There would be no need to copy paste etc.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8395 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2007, 11:46 am - IP Logged

nope.

I don't do excel.  I mainly use the tools provided with my membership here at LP.

with one click of a button,  you can get that info right here once Todd adds the feature.

There would be no need to copy paste etc.

tntea wrote: I don't do excel.

sorry to here that, you might have Microsoft's works spread sheets. Almost every PC comes with excel possibly in a trial version.

If you have suggestions for Todd you can put them here 

http://www.lotterypost.com/forum/7

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          ft pierce,fla
                          United States
                          Member #30785
                          January 21, 2006
                          2093 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2007, 11:52 am - IP Logged

ok, everyone is worried about Todd's well being...I found an easy solution !

each week we should all purchase and item from the gift shop...one week a hat,next a tshirt etc...

that would would help....

just kinding...Thanks for a fun site Todd, there is enough love here to support you!

!

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2007, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

I have made the suggestion before.  Give Todd time.  He is doing other great things to improve the site.  Once he gets to it, I am sure he will add the features for the vtrac seekers.

I had patience for the vtrac result page.. I will continue having patience for the tools needed to improve it.

I have tried excell and it takes me just as long to enter what I would need and manipulate the things than it takes me to do it by hand.

I can handle a few states each day by hand.  I am still spending $9-$18 every two days for a hit of $93 or more. So at this rate I will be fine if the tools aren't added in this lifetime.   I just think of all those other states I don't get to..  Greed isn't good, so the time it takes Todd to add the tools are probably in my favor, if you get my drift.

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2007, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

ok, everyone is worried about Todd's well being...I found an easy solution !

each week we should all purchase and item from the gift shop...one week a hat,next a tshirt etc...

that would would help....

just kinding...Thanks for a fun site Todd, there is enough love here to support you!

!

That is cute.

People in this area wouldn't know what LP stood for.. lol

I wouldn't know when I would have time to wear anything.

I couldn't wear it to school..... "nothing allow that has to do with gambling"

I wear our advertisements for the car lot or purse store when I am not at school..