Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Time and the Lottery Draw - The Connection

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 9 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kola's avatar - image
Blundering Time Traveler

United States
Member #28945
December 25, 2005
1527 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2007, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

TIME and the LOTTERY DRAW 

--a crude speculatory primer--

-

I believe that the Time Of Day may be a missing key to use with the various lottery method/systems. It may be important for the Pick 3/4/5 and for picking the right numbers for the Jackpots.

When particular balls are drawn at a particular time, there is no other way, obviously, for any other balls to have been drawn at the that time.

Time is like a portal. Each event, such as a drawn ball, has its own specific moment to come through that time portal. If you can take this into account with your various methods and systems, it may be helpful in making better predictions .

Haven't you noticed the same numbers, cycles of numbers or even the mirrors of numbers in different states always drop within days of each other? After a certain period of a couple of weeks or so, the numbers in a particular state may change its cycles, but it always seems that the numbers in all the other states change their cycles as well. How are these traveling numbers related? One of the obvious reasons may be time. TIME.

Now, if you suspect that the time of a particular draw may be important, it so follows then that the order of the balls also have a certain resonance with the time as well, especially for the bigger games. This is why I have always believed that the order of the balls that are drawn for the Pick 5 and Jackpots draws are important. Unfortunately, when you look into the lottery record the numbers are listed in ascending order. So I think its a good habit to witness the order of the balls being drawn while taking the time of the draw into account.

You may want to actually humor yourself and see if the order of drawn balls has any implications for your various methods/systems. Nothing to lose, but a lot to gain. Hopefully more favorable patterns, if any, will emerge. 

One more thing you may want to consider is how many days into the 365 day-year the draw is taking place. Also might be helpful to look into the form of the time. Is it hours, minutes, and etc...?

Now the task is how to actually go about reconciling the time of day with the actual draw. Hmmm...If you can, maybe Mr. Random won't rear his ugly head as much!

I will post some more about all the above by an by...I'll also shed some hopefully interesting light about the Magic Squares of Venus, Mars, Mercury and the other planets and how to use them.

Well, back to the lab...And remember, Time is like a portal. Each event, such as a drawn ball, has its own specific moment to come through that time portal. Could be something, could be nothing...Experiment..

Wishing you the Best and the Most...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2007, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Kola! I'm glad to see you posting again.

In the opening of your post you write about "Time of Day". That is very important & it has merits because of the shifts in the earth's atmosphere. Variables such has high & low tides, altitudes etc..

However, I have stated in previous posts that it is the time elaspsed between each individual numbered ball drawn that may have an impact on the digits drawn. If a state uses ping pong balls. I have noticed by watching various draws live or taped.

The drawing segments have a specific set amount of minutes set aside for the draw, however it is how those minutes are utilized during the drawing process. The wind velocity inside of the machines. The amount of time in which the balls have to swirl about in the drawing machines before the lever is pulled back & a ball goes up into the tube & appears. It's also the pre tests, do they perform the same # of tests each day.

Another excellent topic Kola! 

Kola's avatar - image
      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
      Member #28945
      December 25, 2005
      1527 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2007, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello there Kola! I'm glad to see you posting again.

In the opening of your post you write about "Time of Day". That is very important & it has merits because of the shifts in the earth's atmosphere. Variables such has high & low tides, altitudes etc..

However, I have stated in previous posts that it is the time elaspsed between each individual numbered ball drawn that may have an impact on the digits drawn. If a state uses ping pong balls. I have noticed by watching various draws live or taped.

The drawing segments have a specific set amount of minutes set aside for the draw, however it is how those minutes are utilized during the drawing process. The wind velocity inside of the machines. The amount of time in which the balls have to swirl about in the drawing machines before the lever is pulled back & a ball goes up into the tube & appears. It's also the pre tests, do they perform the same # of tests each day.

Another excellent topic Kola! 

Hi Laverne! Thanks its feels good to post again. I have a lot to say, but most of its is not ripe yet. Bye and Bye...

Great ideas you have - I'm not surprised...Yes, as you say, the time elapsed between each individual numbers are important. Also all the variables you mentioned like wind velocity, earth's atmosphere, and etc...are elemental as well. I've often thought about many of these things. These are the game mechanics that can give you , shall we say, colorful results - way off the course of your consistent and reasonably good method/system. 

To translate many of these other factors into making picks would be a daunting task for some. That's why I've initially focused on the gross element of "time of draw" and order of draw. If that bears fruit for some, then they can maybe play with how to cover their bases to account for all the other important variables you mentioned. 

Its possible that the order of the draw especially girded by the time of draw would collapse all these other variables into playing a minute role. So much so that from draw to draw, with time as a focal point, there would be enough of a thread there to observe some strong patterns and derive certain conclusions despite the game mechanics you mentioned. Maybe...

Nevertheless, sky's the limit....

Thanks for the REAL GOOD food for thought!

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1527 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2007, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I'm still thinking of the variables you mentioned Laverne...

Yet the more I think about, the time of the draw if it takes place on time as it usually does, is Absolute. If the draw is at specific time, let's say, exactly 8:00 PM, the event such as a drawn ball, will play itself out through that time portal of 8:00.  This means that all the other variables you mentioned really will succumb to the 8:00 PM event. So the event considers all game mechanics such as wind velocity, atmospheric temperature., lever speed, and etc...if indeed the balls are drawn at the appointed time of exactly 8:00. Its all subject to time.

Granted, there is a Caveat. The above really applies if your system/ method can you assume that all the balls are all drawn on time at 8:00 PM. In reality, one may have to account for the approximate 5 second interval between each drawn ball. This is why I mentioned what form of time would you use - hours minutes or seconds. 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
          Member #1987
          August 5, 2003
          8968 Posts
          Posted: November 16, 2007, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Seconds, because all three digits or however many digits cannot be drawn at the same time. If a draw is scheduled for 8:00PM, & they allow 60 seconds for the entire draw their is a time segment before the first ball is drawn, a time segment before the second ball is drawn, etc. until the draws have concluded. Whatever shifts that happen in the universe after that draw will lead up to the next draw & again lend an impact. 

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: November 16, 2007, 5:14 am - IP Logged

TIME and the LOTTERY DRAW 

--a crude speculatory primer--

-

I believe that the Time Of Day may be a missing key to use with the various lottery method/systems. It may be important for the Pick 3/4/5 and for picking the right numbers for the Jackpots.

When particular balls are drawn at a particular time, there is no other way, obviously, for any other balls to have been drawn at the that time.

Time is like a portal. Each event, such as a drawn ball, has its own specific moment to come through that time portal. If you can take this into account with your various methods and systems, it may be helpful in making better predictions .

Haven't you noticed the same numbers, cycles of numbers or even the mirrors of numbers in different states always drop within days of each other? After a certain period of a couple of weeks or so, the numbers in a particular state may change its cycles, but it always seems that the numbers in all the other states change their cycles as well. How are these traveling numbers related? One of the obvious reasons may be time. TIME.

Now, if you suspect that the time of a particular draw may be important, it so follows then that the order of the balls also have a certain resonance with the time as well, especially for the bigger games. This is why I have always believed that the order of the balls that are drawn for the Pick 5 and Jackpots draws are important. Unfortunately, when you look into the lottery record the numbers are listed in ascending order. So I think its a good habit to witness the order of the balls being drawn while taking the time of the draw into account.

You may want to actually humor yourself and see if the order of drawn balls has any implications for your various methods/systems. Nothing to lose, but a lot to gain. Hopefully more favorable patterns, if any, will emerge. 

One more thing you may want to consider is how many days into the 365 day-year the draw is taking place. Also might be helpful to look into the form of the time. Is it hours, minutes, and etc...?

Now the task is how to actually go about reconciling the time of day with the actual draw. Hmmm...If you can, maybe Mr. Random won't rear his ugly head as much!

I will post some more about all the above by an by...I'll also shed some hopefully interesting light about the Magic Squares of Venus, Mars, Mercury and the other planets and how to use them.

Well, back to the lab...And remember, Time is like a portal. Each event, such as a drawn ball, has its own specific moment to come through that time portal. Could be something, could be nothing...Experiment..

Wishing you the Best and the Most...

Whaoo, sounds like something a theoretical physicist will say....LIke something taken out of "SuperString Theory"....

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1527 Posts
              Posted: November 16, 2007, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Seconds, because all three digits or however many digits cannot be drawn at the same time. If a draw is scheduled for 8:00PM, & they allow 60 seconds for the entire draw their is a time segment before the first ball is drawn, a time segment before the second ball is drawn, etc. until the draws have concluded. Whatever shifts that happen in the universe after that draw will lead up to the next draw & again lend an impact. 

Yes, you're right. Now the task is to reconcile "TIME" with the lottery and translating it into some functional method or system. Happy Explorations!

Kola's avatar - image
                Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                Member #28945
                December 25, 2005
                1527 Posts
                Posted: November 16, 2007, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Whaoo, sounds like something a theoretical physicist will say....LIke something taken out of "SuperString Theory"....

....I wish...but thanks for the sentiment. I love physics, and I try to use various disciplines like the sciences, mathematics and even metaphysics along with a few other things into first conceptually and then concretely figure things out using very simple methods where possible...Always keeping in mind that it all connects.

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #46570
                  September 14, 2006
                  558 Posts
                  Posted: November 16, 2007, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Sounds interesting... BUT... how would you even perform such calcs ?!? You would have to watch live drawings each night and sit there with a stopwatch and time each ball as it gets picked from a vacuum, or watch it fall into position from 3 or 4 individual number wheels(depending how your state picks it's numbers). So... for example... you time the balls that come out and you get the 1st ball picked at 7:57.29 pm, then the next at 7:57.35, next at 7:57.49 and last at 7:57.59 . After a week of doing this and getting different results... how would you work these numbers into a way to predict your numbers ? There are too many variables. Don't lotteries change all their balls often and use a few different machines to pick them in order to make the numbers as random as possible ? Just my thoughts on how would/could it be formulated to better predict the next days numbers.

Omniscient

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

Kola's avatar - image
                    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                    Member #28945
                    December 25, 2005
                    1527 Posts
                    Posted: November 16, 2007, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Sounds interesting... BUT... how would you even perform such calcs ?!? You would have to watch live drawings each night and sit there with a stopwatch and time each ball as it gets picked from a vacuum, or watch it fall into position from 3 or 4 individual number wheels(depending how your state picks it's numbers). So... for example... you time the balls that come out and you get the 1st ball picked at 7:57.29 pm, then the next at 7:57.35, next at 7:57.49 and last at 7:57.59 . After a week of doing this and getting different results... how would you work these numbers into a way to predict your numbers ? There are too many variables. Don't lotteries change all their balls often and use a few different machines to pick them in order to make the numbers as random as possible ? Just my thoughts on how would/could it be formulated to better predict the next days numbers.

Omniscient

All those variables are something to consider, but in the final analysis they would not matter if TIME is absolute - at least on this plane in our 3- dimensional reality. The changing of balls, or changing of machines may contribute to promoting randomness, but even that collapses when TIME comes into play, because all those events leading up to the draw of the ball conspire together to "contribute" to the balls being drawn at a certain time. TIME takes it all into account.

Your comment about how would one work a week's worth of "time" results into a method of predicting numbers is the more central question. Well...I would say that if you want to use the individual time of all those balls you certainly can. But if you do so, do it at a later time. Start small first. 

To start small, first assume that all the balls were drawn all at the same time. So for the Pick 3(goes for pick 4 5, and Jackpots as well) for example, you would assume that all the 5 balls were drawn at exactly 7:57.29 PM or rather just 7:57 PM. Choosing one time as a variable is easier than choosing more, at least for now. 

After playing with this particular time of 7:57 PM in your particular workouts and getting some experience, it will open up new mental vistas for you. Then you may be ready to graduate to incrementally using the other times with the added "seconds". Again, start small. You may see enough there that you wouldn't have to go use those other times, and their "seconds". 

You see, you have to imagine that if TIME does have a bearing and you could work it into your workouts, it could potentially and infinitely increase your prediction accuracy. And using just your example of 7:57 PM without the "seconds" would be fine. Again, you would also assume that all the balls were drawn at that particular time of 7:57 PM. This simplifies things.

The next thing might be to translate the 7:57 into hrs, minutes, or seconds. Its up to you . You may want to start big using hrs, then go to minutes, and then end up at seconds. Play with it.

As to how to translate the time into actually working with lottery numbers...Well, all I can say for now is to use just a pinch of intelligence and more importantly a heavy dose of creativity and see what comes up. Again I will look to post some further thoughts and possible techniques at a later time.

Happy Explorations

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #46570
                      September 14, 2006
                      558 Posts
                      Posted: November 16, 2007, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply back Kola!

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

aumira's avatar - chi
                        princeton junction.NJ
                        United States
                        Member #3892
                        February 29, 2004
                        82 Posts
                        Posted: November 16, 2007, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I fully agree that time of draw is a vital factor and not elapsed time between draw of the

balls.The time of draw uniquely presents three sets of numbers(pick 3 ) which can be played: or one set can be chosen based on the earlier draws.

I  look forward to the magic squares of the planets and their use.

Aumira 

libra's avatar - chi
                          Cleveland , Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #961
                          December 27, 2002
                          43634 Posts
                          Posted: November 16, 2007, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kola

I have been posting the draw time planet numbers for a while now. It's in my Astrology Number post in the Mystical forum. Athough this is different from your system ,it still deals with the draw time and day of the week and location of where the drawing is done. It seems to work well in most states. I'm hoping you find a way of getting your system to work consistantly.

Good Luck Libra Dave  

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1527 Posts
                            Posted: November 16, 2007, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I fully agree that time of draw is a vital factor and not elapsed time between draw of the

balls.The time of draw uniquely presents three sets of numbers(pick 3 ) which can be played: or one set can be chosen based on the earlier draws.

I  look forward to the magic squares of the planets and their use.

Aumira 

Even though I stress focusing on TIME OF DRAW, the elapsed time between balls has plenty of merit. Its just that, it may be helpful to start small by focusing on the DRAW TIME,  and then if you want to go very "deep", by all means then confront the elapsed time between balls as well.

Concerning the Magic Squares of planets, hopefully I can share something that will be somewhat interesting.

Thanks for your sentiments aumira.

Kola's avatar - image
                              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                              Member #28945
                              December 25, 2005
                              1527 Posts
                              Posted: November 16, 2007, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Kola

I have been posting the draw time planet numbers for a while now. It's in my Astrology Number post in the Mystical forum. Athough this is different from your system ,it still deals with the draw time and day of the week and location of where the drawing is done. It seems to work well in most states. I'm hoping you find a way of getting your system to work consistantly.

Good Luck Libra Dave  

Hi Libra Dave.

I consistently check in the Mystical Forum to mainly look at your Astrology number posts. I have witnessed your system in action many times, and it does work well,and I think it would be part and parcel of any method/system that dares to incorporate TIME.

I have yet to fully outline a System of using TIME, but you since you chimed in, I do agree that draw time, day of the week, and location of draw are important. There are a few other variables,  but the ones just mentioned predominate.

The reason I chose to Focus on TIME in the Post, because I think it is the most dominant variable. But yes, as one goes along thinking in this manner, the other variables you mentioned should be reflected on as well. 

Thanks for chiming in Libra Dave...